Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City (37759 Views)

Beautiful Paintings / Lovely Art Paintings / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
PerfectFortune: Imaginary, Fiction.

What do you say about New York and China's major cities that are way more over populated?

By the time we get there, you will have to pay through ur nose to drive a car in Lagos then u'l learn how to keep ur fleet of cars in ur garage. You may even be asked to pay a token on the ones u keep in ur garage.

Government policy takes care of them all.

Don't be affraid...

yes Jor... I even disagreed wt his saying Lagos is d largest city in Africa. Wt would you say of Cairo in Egypt or even our Ibadan?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by SAFO(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
It's good to see that there are some who can think outside the box and not accept the norms of society as they've been taught to us since birth. What's really terrifying once you understand the game that's being played, is that their solution to this is going to be a global culling of the population. Once the veil has been pulled, then you start to see the true meaning behind wars, famine, oppression, abortion rights and contraceptive measures.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar007:

Okay, I grab cheesy
Btw, you're a ravishing beauty and you've a very cute smile wink
Awww..Thanks Dear!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by CJ26: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kinda scary
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by DJEhimond(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
phantonce: Why do the skycrapper picture resemble a perfume shop in idumota

No be lie.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by ugoezeik(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge: Am here to read comments only cos am not an artist,Engineer or a Fortune tellergringrin! Thanks to d Mods 4 pushing this to FPundecidedgrin
i tink l wil b d one dat wil kick U off dis bus now since U can't say anything
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
ugoezeik: i tink l wil b d one dat wil kick U off dis bus now since U can't say anything
Oga cool down I don reach my destination,na d next Bus stop I de stopgrin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by aadoiza: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ho hum!!!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by ugoezeik(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Oga cool down I don reach my destination,na d next Bus stop I de stopgrin
hhhhhh U get luck say U don reach ur bustop, conductor!!! Did dis man pay his money?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Vicotex(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
just incase you want to gpresent a nice gift to someone read this: www.naijaclux.ml/threads/if-you-want-to-make-someone’s-life-miserable-give-them-one-of-these-as-a-gift.201/
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ugoezeik: hhhhhh U get luck say U don reach ur bustop, conductor!!! Did dis man pay his money?
shockedshockedshocked O sikwa man?shockedshocked Guy abeg when I turn man?undecided Abi U need a plasma google ni?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by ugoezeik(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
shockedshockedshocked O sikwa man?shockedshocked Guy abeg when I turn man?undecided Abi U need a plasma google ni?
11 12pm U r still on nairaland, U be arm robber Wey de wait for his colleagues for 9t operation? For ur info. Gej don put machinery in place to dictate any 9t movement ooooo
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Superstar007(m): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
Awww..Thanks Dear!

You're welcome
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by loifez(f): 2:45am On Sep 06, 2014
dljbd1: you mean sharingan

I meant shenanigan.......a mischievous or deceitful trick/ practice. I knew what I was writing.....Thanks
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2014
D first pics looks like bunch of wring worm to me,nd d second looks like cockroaches
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by firstolalekan(m): 4:58am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
Congrats!!! undecided
At last, him too don buy bb grin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2014
firstolalekan:
At last, him too don buy bb grin
And he felt like advertising itundecided

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by pedro08: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2014
This might look imaginary,but somehow a little more years it bcomes reality.just spend an hour in d lagos benin xpress way, and lagos ibadan xpress way nd see d numba of vehicles churning into d centre of EXCELLENCE.u re gonna b overwelmed.u shudnt compare lagos to beijing,new york,moscow,shanghai,london,tokyo,or even mumbai,cos these countries hav other major means of transport.(Rail,under ground tube etc)but we re just motor freak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by chux76(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:

Goggle u mean?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
chux76:

Goggle u mean?
No..I mean GOOGLE the search engine!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by chux76(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
No..I mean GOOGLE the search engine!

Lol...tryin 2 twist it ehn?? God is watchin u in 6D plasma google oooo grin grin

[size=5pt]Just admit,even claim typo[/size]
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
chux76:

Lol...tryin 2 twist it ehn?? God is watchin u in 6D plasma google oooo grin grin

[size=5pt]Just admit,even claim typo[/size]
Admit wat? I don't take NL things serious,that was a joke. Thanks 4 quoting n have a nice day!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
korel9: You know what I think fellow nairalanders?

I think this op is higher than me
...and not matter how high both of you are, you can never by the most high cool
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Largest city?!Abi most populous...make necessary correctionwink
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Crap!
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by dljbd1(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
loifez:

I meant shenanigan.......a mischievous or deceitful trick/ practice. I knew what I was writing.....Thanks
Oh...I thought we were talking Naruto grin

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Bergs(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
apocalyptic propaganda conspiracy......APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads / Powerful Photos That Tell A Story / Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.