Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) (6667 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by lakpalakpa: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Chino surfs the net just to get pictures to drive home his lies. The gullible will believe this just as they did when Abati did when he posted pictures taken more than 3 years ago claiming they were recently taken.

I wonder what is wrong with these people, always telling shameful LIES..

grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by lakpalakpa: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
berem: I have seen those pictures some months ago. Chino why you dey lie na?

Help me ask am ooo..

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
omerta: While it is safe to assume the military controls Bama, posting fake pictures, or better still, re-circulating pictures would only suceed in creating doubts! undecided
Part of the duty of TAN is to create false public opinion. Jonathan will be doing us more good if he recruits TAN into the Nigerian Army.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by fairheven: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
omerta: While it is safe to assume the military controls Bama, posting fake pictures, or better still, re-circulating pictures would only suceed in creating doubts! undecided
Madeline Orga has been in the business of lies an propaganda since 1904 cool shocked.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: The military is winning on the war on pages of newspaper....cheesy
Thank God for foreign media and SR. If not for them Boko Haram would one day take those in the south by surprise.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014

Don't be deceived, as at last night evil boko were in charge of Bama. Our military are attacking with aerial bombardment.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by omerta(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
Madeline Orga has been in the business of lies an propaganda since 1904 cool shocked.
Sadly, she has.

Oh, since we were accused of supporting BH and never seeing anything good in this administrstion, we hereby call on Seun to move this piece of patriotic news to fp, albeit fake! cool grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by omerta(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Part of the duty of TAN is to create false public opinion. Jonathan will be doing us more good if he recruits TAN into the Nigerian Army.
You are unpatriotic! tongue grin

Demdem:

Don't be deceived, as at last night evil boko were in charge of Bama. Our military are attacking with aerial bombardment.
Bro, I know. Since admin and his group of TAN accused us of supporting and celebrating BH's attacks, what choice do we have?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by fairheven: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
omerta: Sadly, she has.

Oh, since we were accused of supporting BH and never seeing anything good in this administrstion, we hereby call on Seun to move this piece of patriotic news to fp, albeit fake! cool grin cheesy
Ahh ,by the time it gets to the front page,war go don start oo,my hand no dey o shocked shocked cool
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
omerta: You are unpatriotic! tongue grin

Bro, I know. Since admin and his group of TAN accused us of supporting and celebrating BH's attacks, what choice do we have?

Stating the truth as it is even if it's to our disadvantage doesn't suggests support for evil boko. Only fools will think that way.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by chinazaekperem2: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
This thread is a very prolific one, thumbs up to our soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Rawani: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
No information is better than misinformation.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by omerta(f): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
Ahh ,by the time it gets to the front page,war go don start oo,my hand no dey o shocked shocked cool
Bia, fairheven, you be desecrates?

Demdem:

Stating the truth as it is even if it's to our disadvantage doesn't suggests support for evil boko. Only fools will think that way.
I guess they are! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by deeobserver209(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have total faith in the ability of the Nigerian military to crush Boko Haram.
Surely by God's grace, Nigeria shall win the war on terror.
More grease to the Nigerian Army.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by fairheven: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
omerta: Bia, fairheven, you be desecrates?

I guess they are! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mba nu,just prophesy
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by chinazaekperem2: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani: BEWARE.
this is a very bad news to this boko boy, look at your homies rapped in the folk of death, shouting allahu akbar.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmm...
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by richeso: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Some people are not even happy to see boko haram dead bodies..why ?
Be it our military or not, be it new or old..as far na boko haram dead bodies I am very appy.
I fit even repost am self...
Very funny not all of our newspaper took this.

If na nigerians deadbodies everybody go believe but if na boko dead bodies some monks will not believe.
One day one day..the fruit u plant you shall rip.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by fairheven: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
deeobserver209: I have total faith in the ability of the Nigerian military to crush Boko Haram.
Surely by God's grace, Nigeria shall win the war on terror.
More grease to the Nigerian Army.
I say Amen in "deep silence" an with maximum alacrity,because I don't trust ur military.
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by nigerianvenom(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44: where are the boko haram e-warriors like e-gift,omenka and co.Come and see your field commanders lying on the ground and already enjoying their 72 virgins in Aljannah.They cant wait for you to make it up there to savour your own virgins.

grin
u are right.God will wipe them all out and we shall all sing the glorious song

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
see what IGNORANCE and GULLIBILITY can cause.
see YOUNG PROMISING and VIBRANT MEN wasting all because of RELIGION and POOR ENLIGHTENMENT ...
SEEE MEN WASTING ..WHILE WOMEN ARE KEENLY SEARCHING FOR HUSBANDS....
WHAT ARE THEY REALLY FIGHTING FOR....?
NOT THAT THEY ARE MARGINALIZED....
Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by dazangel11(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Busted ;DBusted

But would have been a great news

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by kadas01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
The worst of this madness is the fact that majority of these "beasts" are foreigners from Niger Republic, Cameroun, Chad and Mali!!

Woe betide them till eternity!!!

God bless our Armed Forces!
God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by cjrane: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44: where are the boko haram e-warriors like e-gift,omenka and co.Come and see your field commanders lying on the ground and already enjoying their 72 virgins in Aljannah.They cant wait for you to make it up there to savour your own virgins.

You forgot their confirmed Boko Haram commander and media propaganda crew here on NL;
Lakpalakpa
Ibnsultan
Rawani

Go to the thread by siriousblack on NA campaign in the NE theatre and see these Boko haram propaganda ministers blow their cover to give some vital information that only a high ranking Boko haram insider can be aware of.
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by viczing(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by asadike(f): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerian army,u guys are doing great, thk u so much 4 fightin 2 kip me safe.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is a great news coming from the NE. Our appreciation goes to our amiable President and our Gallant Troops up North.
As long as BH and other political Terrorists have refused to accept peace, this is how they'll continue to meet their doom, IJN.

Nice one guys, we must win this war on Terror.

Anyone or group of e-idiots in support of BH and their evil activities will not see 2015 IJN, Amen!
Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
As much as we would love the BH animals slaughtered and lined up like this to send a clear message that Nigeria will take them on and wipe them off.....using these clear old and archived pictures is sheer stuvpidity.

These are VERY OLD PICTURES.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Olyboy16(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
I actually feel elated seeing these humiliating pictures of those maggots called BH. Please post more if you have @Op, i want to see their guts torn out!!
...infact, those bodies should be laid as track paths for the NA armoured tanks to crush and disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
God Bless The Military and the C-in-C
God Bless the JTF
#Flush Boko Bastards

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy:

See them, boko sympathizers always ready to smear the reputation of our gallant soldiers but happy when boko attacks.

Bro please ignore all those stu.pid TERRORISTS, rather focus your energy, MB and time in praising our gallant Troops out there; Our Soldiers need our support, don't waste your time on these evil doers please. God must play their music one day and all of them they must dance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga / See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) / BREAKINGS: President Buhari To Face Impeachment Over Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.