Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Unforgetful Life Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Unforgetful Life Story (4619 Views)

My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
After the dinner,i summoned the two housemaids and the gateman to an important meeting,Joy is also present in the meeting.

I want to thank you all for all you have done before,during and after my parent`s demise,i will forever be grateful to you,I paused.i glanced through their faces to know maybe their faces to know maybe their with me.

I continued,As i was made known,my daddy as paid all your salaries for the year.He employed you to be his worker but i don`t think i will need you anymore,I said...(silence prevailed for sometimes,i later broke the trend).

I regretted the action that led to my parent`s death because i don`t ever thought i will part witth you this way..as you all know it will be difficult to pay you,I retorted.

Gatemansadspeaks in yoruba)oga,kosi problem,olorun a ran yin lowo

maid1:chai,i will miss you ooo

Maid2:oga Leo and aunty joy,thanks,i know you will make a good couple....please invite me on your wedding day.

(we all smile in surprise and they left afterwards except Joy.

Joy:whats your plan now?

Me:i don`t have any plans for now but you figure it out for me as always(we both smil)

I later noticed that Joy has fell asleep,i was surprised but i understood she has been through much stress early on just to make me happy.i dnt want to wake her so I carried her on my arms and went straight to her room,i lay her in bed and i left the room.

...........I know you don`t expect me to stay with her in the room@my loving reader.....

T.B:C
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
The next day was the time to part waay with our house help,I gave each of them ten thousand naira to maintain themselves.

It`s august 1,the special day of life,the day that earned me my nice name(LEO)guess what?it`s my birthday.

I really organised and celebrated this like never before,it was my 20th birthday,i invited my friends,neighbour and well wishers,i wore a nice T-shirt designed my Dolce and Gabbana label.

After all sorts of entertaining songs which the disc jockey(DJ)played,one of the songs interest me and i am pushed by the music to express my feelings to joy for the first time...THE SONG WAS YES OR NO BY BANKY W.

I signalled to the d.j to stop and he did that instantly.
You are all welcome to my day,i am so much more surprised to see you all here,i said.

I want to make a great request from someone here..people shouted you are free to do so......cheers.

I called Joy,who has been very busy beside me with a charming smile,i also brought out a small parcel which contains ring.

Joy,you are the kind of person i am searching,you are not only beautiful but you are also considerate....blha blha blha...
PLEASE WILL YOU BE MY LOVE?

Everywhere was silent like a graveyard after my speech,people turned to joy,she didn`t utter a word.
I waited for minutes but she didn`t say something.....she later went out......

To my dismal,All our invited guest started leaving one after the other and that marked the end of my birthday party

This is disheartened,disgusting,dishevelled,disgraceful,
I thought within myself and I made a vow that Joy will pay for ruining my party...sigh!!!.

Keep following...TBC
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by Opracus(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
ahhhhh joy u disgraced me nd even put salt in my garri ahhhhh it unfair nd it to rude

1 Like

Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Opracus: ahhhhh joy u disgraced me nd even put salt in my garri ahhhhh it unfair nd it to rude
abi na
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Continuation......

The person that made me more aggrieved was David,who is my best friend.He abused and made jest of me before he finally left.

Afterall my guest and well wisher had left unceremoniously,I rushed outside to check maybe Joy is there but i couldn`t find her.

Where could she went to?why does she behaved like this?I asked myself.

i packed everything and tidied up place used for the event and left for house,because i thought.she has no other place than my father`s house but i remained dumb when i arrived at home.

JOY! JOY!! JOY!!!
I shouted for hours but i didn`t heard anything about her...I double-check,so thhat i can be sure,she is not home.I couldn`t get a sleep all through the night,I was busy thinking of where she could be?

I felt guilty,that i shouldn`t have told her my feeling in the huge presence of crowd....

After i searched for several months,i lost hope of seeing her but it was very hard for me to concentrate after the incident.I do leave my house grotty(dirty,nasty)and the absence of my Joy has turned me to grouchy....

How is this story so far....
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by Opracus(f): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
it cool more ink nd pls try 2 b updating bro mi
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Opracus: it cool more ink nd pls try 2 b updating bro mi
updates tonight....thanks boss opracus...
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:22am On Sep 17, 2014
After all those i loved has went far away from me,I thought the best thing to do is to move to another town where i am less known purposely to change one`s life style and make a new friend...

I packed my things on the 2nd of December from Abeokuta,I moved to Benin-city.Life was very tough for me there because i have never leave my father`s for once but the struggle to do things for myself makes me stressed up...

After spending a week in my new acquired house,my land-lady introduced me to all tenants in the house,and they received me warmly which makes me happy...
And the woman told me there is a lady that owns the 2nd flat beside mine but the lady won`t be around until next week,I politely said okay to my madam.

Before i spent 2weeks,i have already secured an employment to KKC BUSINESS VENTURE..I was employed as a business Administrator in the company so this really make so easy for me to settled down.

Its late on one wednesday night when i was in my own apartment watching the live champions league match between Liverpool and Ac milan when i heard a knock on the door,who is there?I said...it was my land-lady and someone which i couldn`t recognised at glance...

This is the lady i told you the land lady said,she is my grand daugther...Its nice meeting you i said and she responded.and they left afterwards....

This lady really looked like my first love,Rejoice...I said to myself...this is she i said...but can Rejoice see me and keep mute like that...

I went to the mirror to view myself...have i changed?I asked myself...I wasn`t able to focus on the match and just slept off...I wasn`t able to go to work the next day because i really want to view the lady i saw last night carefully maybe she is Rejoice or not...

Did i succeeded?keep following..
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by Opracus(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
yes u r nice 1
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:27am On Sep 18, 2014
I was perplexed for several moments but i quickly shun it off because i don`t my neighbour to notice.

Early the next morning,she was going to her working wearing an high hill shoe,unfortunately she fell down,i rushed to the sence to rescus her and took her back to her room.

I stayed with her for hours because other occupants has already left for work,it was then that she mentioned my name...I exclaimed,tears flows profusely on our faces.

I hugged her and ask where has she being?since all this while.she explained everything and it was so clear to me.

Its was 10pm that same night that i heard a knock on the door,who is that?I said.It`s me Rejoice.
I opened the door but i wasn`t expecting her visit to my room,i asked about how she feeling.

She said i came just to tell me that she is now okay and to thank me for what i did early on...It`s nothing,I said.
We chatted for several hours,when it was exactly 2am,she bid me goodnight..

All i wished then was the conversation should never end but it was sad when she said she had to catch some sleep
I want to bed delightful because i met the most beautiful that i ever loved..
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Her text message woke me up the next day,so i quickly changed my night dress,wore a t-shirt and a short and i went to her room to say my greetings,she opened the door after i have knocked.

She hugged me instantly and kissed me,i was surprised but i can`t utter anything,she started the kissing again suddenly the door just opened....

I`m in big trouble i said to myself,it was Rejoice`s brother (Abelin)who outclassed me in fist fight some years ago because i was flirting with his sister and now he found together us kissing.

Abelin immediately look mad and moved towards me but Rejoice quickly moved near to me to guard me but i was very shocked when he slapped her sister and pushed her away..

There is no place to run to,i have to face the battle i said...after this thought i felt an heavy thing landed on my face,it was Abelin`s blow...I was forced to retaliate and we started to fight..

But as always he is getting everything pass me,this made to pick up a knife to prevent myself from further beatings but i don`t know when i hurt him with the knife...

People in the house rushed to the scene without knowing what happened but the knife they saw in my possession had given them impression that i am trying to kill Abelin and Rejoice..

Before i can utter something,the police has arrived and i was arrested for attempted murder.....

TBC
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:53am On Sep 18, 2014
.....ur comments is so important to success of this story..keep them coming....opracus tenks a bunch.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by Aipete2(f): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Ehya. Thats attempted murder
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2014
I was directed to banana joint police station,i was put in the cell immediately..but this not how it should be,i said to myself....my prison`s uniform has tagged number 50.

I witnessed pain,hardship and agony in the cell,my co-prisoners who are there before do behave rudely to me..After spending weeks in the police custody..i was released on bail but i didn`t know the person that paid my bill..

It was more shocking when i got home,i saw my luggages,and all my properties outside...what happened i asked one of my co-tenant,she told me the land-lady said she will not allow me to reside in her house anymore..

I went to land-lady department to verify but she abused me and called me all sorts of names...like murdrer,wiicked being..etc..I BEGGED Her but to no avail..

I left the house and went the office to ask for some cash from my office boss but on getting to the office, i was denied access to enter,The securitymen told that the CEO has gave them an order not to allow me come in that i am no longer a staff...

What a way to break a sack notices for someone,I said soberly...
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2014
I went back to abeokuta,atleast no one will chase me away from my father`s house...on getting to the house,i saw letter that says...where have you been?

Who put this here,i said to myself loudly,it was already late that day so i went and sleep..after some period i had a terrible dream...it goes thus...

I saw myself in a large congregation of birds of different colours,two of this birds are almost the same because they both possessed same characteristics..

these two birds came close to me and made friends with me...suddenly the two birds started fighting,i was about to separate them when i notice the birds had dead...

I woke up with fear...dream again i said..what is this all about?I didn`t bother to pray or hesitate on it.I just went back to sleep...

After some minutes i had another terrifying dream which bring and raise my fear....

To be continued.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
coming back strong...keep following my people
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
continuation...........

I woke up sweating profusely,afraid and fearful...i think about what i just saw in my dream..i couldn`t sleep that night...

When i bothering in my mind i just saw joy`s picz,it reminds me of my lovely days with her and i don`t knw when i am crying...

Tbc
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by sweetjulie(f): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2014
dont be discouraged. finish your story dearie, its lovely
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
CONTINUATION.....
I was engulfed with sadness that i didn`t know how to console myself....to part with the sadness in my heart i took a inspirational note tittled:overcomimg love challenges..

But i didn`t know i am only increasing the level of my sadness,the first thing i saw in the book is that WITH PROFOUND JOY I WRITE THIS BOOK.....

Seeing The word Joy,i nearly collapse but i didn`t want to because no one around....i dropped the book and went straight to the television.

I was bitterly sad when pastor Sam Adeyemi was preaching about LOVE...He said anyone that loose a genuine maybe because he/she is not able to communicate his/her feelings to the person loved is an irresponsible and impotent..

Chai,am I irresponsible,how am i an impotent,this what i was thinking when the electricity supply goes off....

Catch more soonest....!!!.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
sweetjulie:
dont be discouraged. finish your story dearie, its lovely
sweetestjulie....thanks for your motivation....
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by Aipete2(f): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Nice write up
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Aipete2:
Nice write up
hmmn beautiful and pretty marvel
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am in a dilemma,where i am having a choice to love two person and failed to have anyone of them with me...Rejoice and Joy are closely similar to eachother,beautiful and pretty.....

That is all i am thinking when i was working to church on sunday..this thought generated deeply in me that i forgot that i have walked passed my church..

I got shocked when i met myself in a forest,what am i doing here?when did church suddenly turned to a jungle like this....

Still i am neatly dressed and holding a bible in the forest....i checked my wrist watch,its was 3pm,chai,how?,when,what happen?

I started ruminating that i left home around 6am,this 3pm,what brought me here...i dashed out of the forest and checked the street i am..it is GOLDEN VILLA..Its a about 12km away from my church and 20km away from my house.

So i have walked non-stop for 9hours...critically speaking you will say i am mad and crazy@my esteemed reader...

T.B.C.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
I had to stroll back home because i noticed there is no transport fare on me,in the cause of my zig zag motion journey maybe i have loss my wallet.

On getting the halfway a car stopped beside on looking it is JOY..JOY!I exclaimed...you have changed i said to her,despite my complementary and gladness,Joy didn`t smile at all...

she said why are you in the middle of the road in this scotching sunshine,i didn`t know how to tell her that i was thinking about her when i walked into the jungle..

I entered the car and soon i noticed it belongs to her but i am so shy to ask..
You offended me,she acclaimed.
How did i? I asked.
Don`t worry,she concluded.

This another issue to think about i thought in my mind..Did i offend her? How?

She stopped when will entered into the city..she told me she is travelling to lagos...we exchanged gsm numbers and she left...

Whao!i said finally i saw her again,she has changed,rich,more pretty and tall..while i was busy thinking,this question came to mind
Has she married?

suddenly i woke up..it was a dream...I HAVE SUDDENLY TURNED TO JOSEPH,THE DREAMER....
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
bishopofsoul:
I had to stroll back home because i noticed there is no transport fare on me,in the cause of my zig zag motion journey maybe i have loss my wallet.

On getting the halfway a car stopped beside on looking it is JOY..JOY!I exclaimed...you have changed i said to her,despite my complementary and gladness,Joy didn`t smile at all...

she said why are you in the middle of the road in this scotching sunshine,i didn`t know how to tell her that i was thinking about her when i walked into the jungle..

I entered the car and soon i noticed it belongs to her but i am so shy to ask..
You offended me,she acclaimed.
How did i? I asked.
Don`t worry,she concluded.

This another issue to think about i thought in my mind..Did i offend her? How?

She stopped when will entered into the city..she told me she is travelling to lagos...we exchanged gsm numbers and she left...

Whao!i said finally i saw her again,she has changed,rich,more pretty and tall..while i was busy thinking,this question came to mind
Has she married?

suddenly i woke up..it was a dream...I HAVE SUDDENLY TURNED TO JOSEPH,THE DREAMER....
what is the rating of this write-up so far @ my esteemed friends and readers....bless u.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by sweetjulie(f): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
its great dear,, keep em coming

1 Like

Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
sweetjulie:
its great dear,, keep em coming
thanks my lady
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
I went to the bathroom to wash my face with water...i opened my bible to read a scripture for the morning and it is 1st corinthians 13...
As i was reading through i got to verse four which states that===love suffer long and is kind;love does not envy,love does not pareade its self,does not behave rudely,does not seek his own,thinks no evil.
Does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth,bhla bhla bhla...

Love never fails but whether there are prophecies,they will fail...

After i read it through,i started crying,the cause of my weeping is not known even to me,maybe because it talks about love i didn`t know...I glanced at chapter 14 which states pursue love...i start to ask myself that should i pursue love all around,or should i continually search for love all round.

I made up my mind to search all around for either of Rejoice / Joy...I pledge that i will not stop until i see them and i vowed that may God help me.....

T.B.C.
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
It wasn`t an easy task searching for love,i did all my best searching but to no avail...In the course of my searching i saw a lady named Happiness,she is so cute,beautiful and even pretty,having a round face,dimple,well organised and positioned body structure

She smiles as if there is nothing hard in life,i begin to noticed every steps she takes and i developed an instant feeling in her..
I walked to her and exchanged greetings with her,Happiness was so accomodating,from the look of things,i know she is from a rich and wealthy home..

I`m Happiness,she exclaimed...whao,i said to myself,what a nice name...we sat together all night to discuss about life..
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
We chatted like we are close intimate before that period..
Leo,did you say you still looking for job,Happiness asked...I said yes in response to her question,she immediately called someone that her friend(which is me)will be resuming office on monday...

In amazement,i asked her,which office?
She told her father is in oversea country,Merseyside,England.to be precised..she said there is a branch of his dad`s office here in Nigeria that they have been searching for a person who can head the place,so he i can handle...

I rushed to her where she sat and a gave her a hug...When i got my consciousness i quickly leave her because i don`t know what really pushed me in hugging her in the first place...

Its nothing,she said happily...we exchanged gsm numbers and parted around 11pm in the night....

I was thinking hard within myself,is this the angel sent from above to help...i should resume as a C.G.M of a great company without knowing the CEO AND even without interview..

Don`t be confused,i am to resume as the chief general manager of BEO GROUP OF COMPANY...BEO MEANS BEST ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGICAL ORGANISATION...

The name of the company even have same ryhmes with my name i thought loudly...All this thought that engulfed in my mind,make me to forget i am searching for someone bearing Joy/Rejoice..

It`s monday,i woke early around 1a.m,expecting dawn to come,i wore my suit and dressed up for work...i was introduced to the workers in the company and i was warmly welcomed,which gave some kind of belief that i will be happy in the new company...
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
The first day experience i had granted me opportunity to share a belief in the idea of all workers there that we can both achieve greatness in the company..

Happiness was so captivating,she was the one behind everything i did on my first day,explaining procedures and method of governing to me..

Two months after my appointment into the company,everything improved rapidly and this great development make happiness` dad and I,so closed..

Happiness fell in love for me but i was hiding my feeling because i don`t want to distrupt my relationship with happiness` family.
One day,i was in the office apartment given to me,it`s around 9pm,Happiness entered into my room ..

I was shocked because i wasn`t expecting any visit of such but i welcome her warmly...she walked closer to me and she gave me a hug,and further proceed by kissing me..

In suprise,i called her name,she said i am sorry for what i just did...but i can do without it..

She expressed her feelings to me that she love me so much more than mouth or anything on earth can expressed..

She asked me that,will you marry me

Chai,i said in my mind,na men i thought dey do dis kind thing,ahba why say na dis lady dey toast me..wetin i go use answer am,i thought severally in my mind...

T.B.C
Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Continuation

As i was busy thinking about what my response will be..someone knocked the door to my relieved it was one of the worker in the company.He told me that is a client waiting for me.

So i left immediately without saying a word to Happiness..what an escape i said to myself...

After meeting with the clients,i returned to my apartment..To my great amazement,Happiness was still in my room,she has fell into a deep sleep...

Mo gbe!

So dis lady na dis kind type,afta spending like 3hours with the company`s clients,u na still dey here dey wait for me...This was all i am thinking(Don`t be surprise anytime i`m thinking i do think in pigin ).

I moved towards my bed and i touched her to make awake but instead she drew me closer to herself and naked herself..I wanted to run for my life but Happiness said i will shout to everyone that you wanted to rape me.

This made me to remain in the spot,my heartbeat has increased ,beating like dorobucci instrumental beat...

I quickly sum up courage and i made up my mind that i will not have anything with her...

Did i eventually keep my vow..that was the biggest mistake i did...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goats In Uniform: A Funny Story Of Students Bullying Their Teachers / My Views On Criticism (an Epic Poem) / My Vagina My Pride, My Joy. The Story Of My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.