Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Unforgetful Life Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Unforgetful Life Story (4548 Views)

My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Write Your Life Story In 6 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Unforgetful Life Story by bishopofsoul(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
I have been watching a lady setting up a guy in the movie but this was great..

She began to do everything to turn me on but i wasn`t really impressed by all she was doing because my mind was madeup that i will not have anything.

It gets to a point,Happiness attempted to shout to the public.so i thought her action is implicating..This time i am becoming nervous and afraid..so i changed my plan A to plan B

So i resolved that i will try to do what she wished so that i will not lose my job here because she is the only daugther of is dad..

So i put off my shirt,i was still hesitating on putting off my short when she did it herself...

Thats all i fell in the temptation of Happiness,anyway it was a bad beginning but it was the sweetest experience i ever had..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enter The Mob / Top Ten Mentors In Nigeria And Their Mentees / My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.