Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES (39070 Views)

If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can you recognise them?
Aliko-dangote
Tb-joshua
ice-prince-
Tu-face-faze

SOURCE: http://www.naijarchives.com

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
shocked

Psquare
Gani-fawehinmi-in-front-cell-in-bauchi-prison-
Ken-Saro-wiwa-his-father-and-children
Nigeria For Sale -

Naijaarchives.com

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nielbaba(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
WHO dash 2face native

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Pat-utomi
HRH Sanusi-Lamido-Sanusi
Malcolm-X-during-his-visit-to-nigeria-in-1964.
Bishop Oyedepo

naijarchive.com

3 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by obami007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice pictures,,,,memories are priceless
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by lomaxx: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
No condition is permanent. If e no better today, surely tomorrow is another day.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Sparrow13: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
That Dangote trouser can sew kaftan for me

25 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by gbadexy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Inspiring thread. Great men were once boys.

21 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Krak(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dont despise the days of little begining.

This just proves that we are all enginered for greatness.
We should all help God by helping ourselves.

Pls folks, never give up on your dreams.

The hustle continues.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by hatux: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Beennkumar(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin

LOL! Kinda hilarious, yet carries a hidden message.

6 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by freshness2020: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hilarious footages !
When I saw Aliko's Collar Bones, na there I see say hope D̶̲̅ε̲̣y for me to flesh up!
Na just time!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Emessy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
wow dangote looks like person with anti social past but with lots of ambition

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by thelastmediator: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Inspired!
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Donfamous(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
I see this thread I get hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked. cool
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Sagytarius(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm already archiving my pictures too. Someday, I will be discussed as these fellas are being discussed now. wink

Meanwhile, SLS's got swag since childhood. Cool. Though I'm no fan of his.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1680501_young-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-central-bank-governor_naijarchives_jpega7ffcaa177e7e77cd0d6fd0cb05ea590[/img]

26 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
TB Joshua, thank God he got rid of that his old way of dressing. It used to scare me. sad

3 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Lailerh(f): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2014
MODS, FrontPage naw grin
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Jibwillz: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Chai... Dat 2face outfit nah hin b d real SURU wey mak LERE get head think twice shockedshocked

10 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2014
dem no see me when I dy sleep for bed wey no get bedsheet!
First time on FP...grateful!

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2014
See as ice prince be like "abok1" he sang about.

Rule 1-do not despise the day of little beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2014
what we are seeing now are the results of the seed they planted years ago.
do not bury your talent. even if its only one you have, invest and nurture it. if you don't use it, like in the parable of the talent, that which you have will be taken away and given to those who have produced results with theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by kobonaire(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Another 50 years people will be saying the same about our pictures on NairaLand ..... grin
(well that's assuming that there will not be any other catastrophic loss of data again... )

21 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by armadeo(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by mstik(f): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2014
exceeding grace grin

8 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by ayomidan: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2014
I know one day,i will surely be celebrated like those boys turn men....I know my hustle will pay with Time #surulere#

9 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2014
ice prince belike lost kid in d desert...c dress...lmao

4 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by ggrin(f): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by rattlesnake(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2014
HMMM

8 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2014
look at Africa's Richest man
.If God can change he can change mine too..
And ...Tb Joshua should not c DAT him picture ii
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by flowjoe: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Lwkm Ice prince eh ... Feeling his SWAG anyday ,anytime
S-something
W-we
A- africans
G-got grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.