Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES (39079 Views)

If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Shaakasi(f): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Woooooow...
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Jerrick(m): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2014
See as Ice Price be like pikin wey get Sickle Cell. grin
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Skillz02(m): 1:21am On Sep 06, 2014
smiley
Money is a transformer

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by megabyte2(f): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Their suru has lere
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Jimfender(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Klare(f): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Strangre works strangre acts exceeding grace!!!!!!
mstik: exceeding grace grin
as our prophetic declaration 4 dis year is an over night turn around dats makes pple look @ u nd kinda clear face again shey no be im or her abi na she go happen in our life ijn!!! Nd ladies a word of advise 2 u life in marriage especially is nt a bed of roses abeg no leave dats ur man or guy wey dey pass tru tins 2day cos if mama don leave papa when dem dey drinl david jnr cerelac sleep dats nite na im step mum go dey eat d fruit of her labour nw oo suru wa maa lere lagbra eledua ijn

4 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2014
2-face n dat oversized agbada grin. dem no get measuring tape back then ni? grin
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by odeebee: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2014
lol
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by miredia(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2014
SLS always had the aura and confidence
Dangote always had his conservative look
Malcolm looked truly entertained
Wetin Iceprince wear,,,,Ice dia is God ooo

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by condralbede(m): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Thr kaiki is no more agbada again....Nice one op.Plenty hope yakpa b dt.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by harrysterol(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Na ice-prince picture funny pass cheesy e b lik same him don d wear over size right frm birth
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Stevejog(m): 2:28am On Sep 06, 2014
We Buy, share nd sell MTN cheap data plan. For every phone.
Works on PC and others, valid for a month.
250mb = 400
500mb = 700
750mb = 900
1G = 1200.
Not a scam, and it is legal.
Contact me for more clarification on 08063397495 or 08037105350
Thanks
For every two people you refer and buys any volume of data in a day you get #50 MTN airtime
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Make Una go sleep joor grin.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by JDelight(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Meaning Bishop David O. and T.B J have been struggling to be where they are today any way now I know better. God bless them more.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Shaadey: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Seriously I thought twas bomb blast at first....Iceprince "diaris godu oo"Hin shirt just be like parachute...Baba God elevate me too

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Lopezlizzy(f): 3:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Krak: Dont despise the days of little begining.

This just proves that we are all enginered for greatness.
We should all help God by helping ourselves.can u actually help God or do u really need 2?i dnt think it's a nice idea 2 help God.all u need 2 do is 2 let Him take d lead while u follow.

Pls folks, never give up on your dreams.

The hustle continues.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Lopezlizzy(f): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Krak: Dont despise the days of little begining.

This just proves that we are all enginered for greatness.
We should all help God by helping ourselves.

Pls folks, never give up on your dreams.

The hustle continues.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Iceprince be like What?
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by eruchboy(m): 3:17am On Sep 06, 2014
nice pics from their past
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Atmmachine(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Mehn..
That 2face shirt go dey enough to sew shirt & trouser for Don Jazzy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Atmmachine(m): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Please.
Where can i buy that Aliko Dangote's ??
I need the red color because i want to start my Native doctor job grin grin

1 Share

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Atmmachine(m): 3:24am On Sep 06, 2014
IN the next 50 years our children & grand children will be laughing at our pictures..
#Nothing lasts. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Atmmachine(m): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2014
& Girls will come to tell us
" I don't love you because of your money" I love you naturally grin grin
#Story_for_the_gods.

That time girls dey do shakara for 2face & ice prince, but now the story has change, they can get any girl they want.

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Atmmachine(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Chizos !!!!!!!!

That 2face shirt na Parachute grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by sacora(f): 3:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm.......d only constant thing in life is change
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by billgatexp(m): 3:58am On Sep 06, 2014
President jonathan

10 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by ygenius: 4:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Anybody can be successful.the proof is this thread

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by bouquie1(f): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin oju lopesi. Thingsgonnachange
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by mcfarlin(m): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2014
rattlesnake: HMMM

Wow!..don't tell me that's martin lawrence and chris rock! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him / Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.