Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES (39073 Views)

If You Recognise This Man, Go And Marry! / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2014
To me wat dis pics are sayin,it tell we young folks neva to give up so we shouldn't get knocked out

But op where u take c all dis old pics are sure say 4 una place una leave I room 4 newspaper(ki awon omoomo le ma ri ka) lol

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by EMERIT2US(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2014
O GA O
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2014
funny pics,but dey never knew dey will be among d richest 2day,hard work does pay
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Okudiover(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2014
freshness2020: Hilarious footages !
When I saw Aliko's Collar Bones, na there I see say hope D̶̲̅ε̲̣y for me to flesh up!
Na just time!

grin grin grin grin If this comment no kill me nuttin else will.

Meanwhile see Aremu (colonel obasanjo) in Aba in 1969 during the civil war. The man no be today meat oh!

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2014
When I saw Aliko's Collar Bones, na there I see say hope D̶̲̅ε̲̣y for me to flesh up!
Na just time!
grin abi na.. Man must blow by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Na my own picture be this. Taken in 1927 before I became the richest man in Afghanistan and the middle east.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by 100Cents: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2014
gbadexy: . Inspiring thread. Great men were once boys. .

Engraven !
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by 100Cents: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2014
jomile: funny pics,but dey never knew dey will be among d richest 2day,hard work does pay

With God, focus and determination, man can achieve any dream.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Mendo007(m): 5:10am On Sep 06, 2014
mstik: exceeding grace grin
strange works
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by tonididdy(m): 5:11am On Sep 06, 2014
God dey oh

am hopeful
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by lakaplonto: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2014
With dertimination, and not been distracted by girls, riffraff can still make it.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by sparkleboy(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Soon and very soon, it will be our turn to be the stars.I just pray I will be able to use that opportunity to benefit the whole world and My country. So that the generation coming behind will use me as a model.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Kbraims(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Ice prince zamani don change
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by slap1(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Poverty is really bad. See Ice Prince wearing parachute.

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by coolebux(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2014
If God bless my hustle, I no go disappoint my generation.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Enasco1(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2014
X not all about been poor, those pix wea d best during their time. Many of u show go home n look @ ur pix 25years back n compare it 2 ur present pix. Somtimes when eva I visit Pple n am being givn pix 2 look, I mostly request for their old pix inoda 2 laf @ them. When u see some old skool pix, u will b surprise!!!
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Infomizer(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Why is no one else talking (apart from @steadyguy) about the purchase of this country?

2 Likes

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by ijbeauty(f): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Patience really pays.............

#Brighter_future_awaits

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Genea(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Wah a transformation
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Evergreen4(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Indeed, Pictures are meant to keep memories alive.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
grin back then when the hustling neva ripe.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
That Iceprince picture get as im be cry
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by AKMoney1(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2014
rattlesnake: HMMM

Now that's #ludricious cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by gebest: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2014
THUMB'S UP FOR OP WEY COM WAKA COM PUT OLD PICTURES FOR NL AND THE MODERATOR WEY COM WAKA COM PUT AM FOR FRONT PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by boolet: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
lomaxx: No condition is permanent. If e no better today, surely tomorrow is another day.
E don better for Sanusi Lamido Tey tey.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by lomaxx: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2014
boolet:
E don better for Sanusi Lamido Tey tey.

We thank Allah for him.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Eddy2cute(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: shocked shocked shocked shocked. cool
only emotions without comment? Humm
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by fireforfire: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Infomizer: Why is no one else talking (apart from @steadyguy) about the purchase of this country?

lol.... thats human "beans" for u. dey r all carried away by clothes n recent transformation. and hoping to be like that or even better.
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
O ga Di mma...
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Great one @ OP... TYM really changes YESTERDAY
Re: Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES by Mavrick2012: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Na just time!
"collar bone"?the guy was born and brougth up in MEGA-MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.