Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

An EBOLA Fairytale - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An EBOLA Fairytale (739 Views)

How To Handle An Ebola Outbreak In Naija. / New Way To Prevent Ebola Virus / Ebola Virus photoshop FAIL By Liberians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An EBOLA Fairytale by 5nlock: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
SOURCE>>> http://anosmik..com/2014/08/an-ebola-fairytale.html

NOT Long ago in a distant land (a land so distant that getting this news (sorry, fairytale) is a miracle. So distant that no ibo man has been there…yet. It is that distant, it was also mysterious. So mysterious that Mysterious things happened), there lived a hardworking man called SMIRNOFF and his newly married beautiful wife- SHARWARMAH. They were happy…very very happy. And they lived happily in this weird land of CAMUATOMISTERIOSO (CAM for short).
But then, 3 things happened:

1. Smirnoff travelled on a business trip out of the land, leaving his new wife behind.

2. Shortly after his travel, EBOLA arrived. Yes, Ebola Virus (the killer virus) arrived and started killing people. People died (of course).

3. Inorder to prevent further spread of the Ebola wahala, the king of the land created a Quarantine Facility where people could be quarantined.
One day, Smirnoff received a call (on his Samsung galaxy) from his sister-in-law, MELENA that Shawarma fell ill, was admitted and has been diagnosed with THE EBOLA VIRUS infection. (Rumour has it that She must have gotten it from the bat meat peppersoup she ate at Koinkpoinki Joint 25days ago).

Well, just like every other infected person in the land, she was Quarantined.

As soon as SMIRNOFF heard this, he travelled back to his home and headed straight to the quarantine facility to see his Dear SHARWARMAH.

On getting there, he was prevented from going in (we don’t know why), but (just like Thor fought his way through to get to his Hammer in the movie- THOR) SMIRNOFF fought his way through to get to his SHARWARMA.

As soon as Smirnoff saw her, he ran to her and hugged her.

“You came for me? SHARWARMA said, shedding ebola tears.
“Yes I did”, he said. “I love you sooo much that nothing can come between us, not even Ebola.” SMIRNOFF replied.
“I love you too”, she said, hugging him and kissing him(sources dint say, but I think she did).
1 week later, SHARWARMA seemed to show signs of recovery and SMIRNOFF, who had been quarantined also (for the sake of love) seemed not to be showing any signs of the infection.

And after months of long tests on the couple, it was confirmed that LOVE cures EBOLA (only in the weird kingdom of CAMuatomisterioso).

They have been living happily ever after, of course (but SHARWARMA has not tasted another bat meat peppersoup ever since).

THE END!!!

MORE CRAZY, (TRUE- LIEF) FUNNY STUFF IN MY BLOG @ http://anosmik..com

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Supports The People Democratic Party - APC Has No Meaning / How To Know That You Are Mad / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.