Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Invention: Peanut Sandwich - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Invention: Peanut Sandwich (826 Views)

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) / Peanut Burger / Club Sandwich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Invention: Peanut Sandwich by djmask(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
I just invented a new meal for lunch... "Peanut Sandwich".
RECIPE:
a handful of groundnut
agege bread
a bottle of fanta or coke
DIRECTION:
Divide the bread in the middle with your hands (knife will kill the fun)
Then pour the groundnut into the divided bread (you can add butter to make the groundnut stick and to make u feel like an Ajebutter)
Close the divided part into one and press it into a thin size.
Grab a seat and enjoy a taste of your home made food. You can use pure water if money for minerals no dey.
Re: My Invention: Peanut Sandwich by tobillionaire(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin , pictures of yoself doing it?
Re: My Invention: Peanut Sandwich by Chomzy19(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2014
N u say u invented it... We've doing these since those schl days hunger used to wire us na

1 Like

Re: My Invention: Peanut Sandwich by Pavore9: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
l hope you don patent this your invention. why not blend the roasted groundnut with a little butter and apply it as spread on your bread (close eye buy a loaf of sliced bread),over ajebutter go dey worry u! Personally l love Peanut butter for spread.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Remember This? / What You Need To Know About Coca Cola Before You Drink / How To Prepare Banga Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.