Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Menses Flow Without Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menses Flow Without Pain (3171 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing / Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menses Flow Without Pain by hisableplc(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
I observed a lot of females do have their discharge with pains i happened to be so close to some and i feel their pains so i came across a natural herb i do take so i gave it one of them and it worked like magic and i tried it on another same gist so i felt i could share with some wriggling in pain with silence.
The drink is called Razak Bitters made from Ghana if you can find it get it and if you cant we can do that for you.
Call 07037825247...
Share your experience
Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is it to be taken BEFORE the flow starts....or DURING the flow?.
Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by hisableplc(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
debdave: Is it to be taken BEFORE the flow starts....or DURING the flow?.

if you take it before fine and gud, during is not a big deal. i gave to ladies during and the relief was instant i was shocked also the later is my fiancee
Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by hisableplc(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Be careful where and how you buy there are fake products out there.
Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by hisableplc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Do you know that bitter leaf also works for some people try squeeze with water and drink add a pinch of salt if desired
Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by hisableplc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ladies the month is winding down dont be silence in pains grab yours now few bottles left....
Call 07037825247 for your orders

Re: Menses Flow Without Pain by kachiibx7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
I came in contact with it, i tired it and in fact this works wonders, completely body cleanser, i had fever and malaria together and i had the time of my life with the toilet, it flushed everything from my stomach and made me light, action speaks louder than words you need to try it out, give to your loved ones, friends, and the elderly.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Worst Sleeping Position / Abortion: Why? / Http://www.porstory..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.