Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Thread For Those Who Love Weed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Thread For Those Who Love Weed (18860 Views)

Nigerians, What Do You Think About People Who Smoke Weed? / How Do U Spell (weed) In Yoruba, Is It Igbo? Or Egbo? / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
rekindled its war against the growing of cannabis in
the South West as it destroyed over 50 hectares of
cannabis plantation in Epele Forest Reserves, Ondo
State.
The agency deployed 70 operatives from its
commands in the South West and 50 labourers in an
operation which lasted all night from Monday to the
early hours of Tuesday.
The growers of the weed had gone deep into the
forest to establish colonies of cannabis plantation,
making it almost inaccessible to law enforcement
agents.
Chairman of the agency, Ahmadu Giade, described
cannabis cultivation as a threat to national security.
#coined from punch news

i can't believe green leaves are threats to National Security. planting and plucking green leaves...drying 'em off...wrapping them and smoking it, is a threat to the National Security. The government should do the needful in legalizing what is less harmful than cigarettes. Cannabis or whatever name they call it is not bad and should be allowed in the Nigerian social and cultural setting. Over 20 million Nigerians smoke weed, but they are scared of not letting anyone know, even politicians musicians smoke it and when they are caught, they have a way of pulling out of arrests. The bottom line is legalise it so that these Ndlea operatives could search for hard drugs like cocaine heroin and others.
These agents don't arrest politicians, musicians, and rich folks, they only bring down poor dudes because there are no backgrounds for these agents to see!

#teamlegaliseweed

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by DickDastardly(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
See you, see psychia angry
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
DickDastardly: See you, see psychia angry
dats what u think....green leaves are for those whose intelligence quotient is high ...not for dull heads who end up doing things that wud end in psychia...i often tell people, pure green leaves(indian hemp) can't make u mad unless it is missed with something else

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by DickDastardly(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
calobinna: dats what u think....green leaves are for those whose intelligence quotient is high ...not for dull heads who end up doing things that wud end in psychia...i often tell people, pure green leaves(indian hemp) can't make u mad unless it is missed with something else
Ok, just stay sane wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by ggrin(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
gimme the lighter,pass me the janja,let's roll some rysler,lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: gimme the lighter,pass me the janja,let's roll some rysler,lipsrsealed
Baba ur head is there joor!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
DickDastardly:
Ok, just stay sane wink
insanity is thousands of miles far from me!....bin staying sane since mama born me!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by ggrin(f): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
calobinna: Baba ur head is there joor!
ur head too dy thr iya grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Folksyharry(m): 12:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Nor comment for any oda thread wen u just smoke am because e fit reflect on ur comment

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Folksyharry: Nor comment for any oda thread wen u just smoke am because e fit reflect on ur comment
for those who do front page first to comment bullshit on nairaland with awful comments. are they really on weed? . i don't think so.. .weed is used to calm the nerves and it gives inspiration to do whatever you want to do...unless it's been abused, it could affect everything u do just like Beer!
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
snoop dogg
P.diddy
Rihanna

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Woody Harelson
Willie Nelson
Frances Macdormand
Seth Rogen and James Franco

these people want weed or pot to be legalized
#teamlegaliseweed

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Rise and shine potheads, Mary Jane isnt going to
hit herself.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2014
I'd definitely attend a marijuana legalization rally if I
wasn't too stoned to leave my apartment.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Smoking weed makes you a better, more caring
person.
#teamlegalizeweed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2014
If weed is a plant and plants are life...then wouldn't
smoking weed be getting high on life?
#teamlegalizeweed

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Keep calm and pass the weed on.

#teamlegalizeweed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmm...puf puf passingĀ” This thread reeks of *coughs*...; Legalizeweed ? Wah does that even mean ? And someone puts up Rihanna nd Snoop's pics....; Uhmm ur point ? Of course it is that they do it also...SMH. Niggas be killing emselves by emselves since Dre first announced the release of detox..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2014
HeyChiko: Hmmm...puf puf passingĀ” This thread reeks of *coughs*...; Legalizeweed ? Wah does that even mean ? And someone puts up Rihanna nd Snoop's pics....; Uhmm ur point ? Of course it is that they do it also...SMH. Niggas be killing emselves by emselves since Dre first announced the release of detox..
are u for or against the team
#teamlegalizeWeed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
sad
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by emmymdk: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pass the kpoli to the left hand side... Puff Puff Pass (P.P.P)

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
emmymdk: Pass the kpoli to the left hand side... Puff Puff Pass (P.P.P)
puffed and passes on!
your head is there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Kaurdeh: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abeg make dem legalize it cos it az oda uses like mixing wit cream et al. I basically cook it wit rice & take it wit tea also.
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kaurdeh: Abeg make dem legalize it cos it az oda uses like mixing wit cream et al. I basically cook it wit rice & take it wit tea also.
there are so many ways to kill a rabbit shey? its not a must u smoke it...it can be processed in so many other ways...baba if u dey close i for give u better beer!

#teamlegalizeweed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by ayukdaboss(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Legalized or not I still enjoy my vegetables when I want...It takes you to a whole new level of maturity and it's not for kids...Take it as tea and get a better view of life. It mustn't be smoked all the time as people have been brainwashed to think. Even when I get married I'll have my bag of vegetables in my closet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
ayukdaboss: Legalized or not I still enjoy my vegetables when I want...It takes you to a whole new level of maturity and it's not for kids...Take it as tea and get a better view of life. It mustn't be smoked all the time as people have been brainwashed to think. Even when I get married I'll have my bag of vegetables in my closet.
thats the spirit man.. buh u need to feel for those nigg@s who were imprisoned for a pinch of vegetables... you know!....dats what i tell everyone that it isn't necessary for it to be smoked, it can be used for other purposes!... man i love ur spirit.... no homo!
#teamlegaliseweed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
reppin here..
a proud weed lover... leave of the elders.. leave of the wise... leave of the gods....king of all leaves... all hail cannabis sativa as the botanist calls it... was made in africa for africa by the gods of africa...solves all spiritual, physical, metaphysical, psychological, physiological, medical problems...weed the solution of the gods to mans problems.... i love weed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Slonge2: reppin here..
a proud weed lover... leave of the elders.. leave of the wise... leave of the gods....king of all leaves... all hail cannabis sativa as the botanist calls it... was made in africa for africa by the gods of africa...solves all spiritual, physical, metaphysical, psychological, physiological, medical problems...weed the solution of the gods to mans problems.... i love weed
chai!...u are indeed representing the team....buh u forgot something....
#leaves of life
#teamlegaliseweed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by CharlieMaria(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
In case it reaches front page, let me comment

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2014
CharlieMaria: In case it reaches front page, let me comment
ah ah...this thread are for those who love weed and want it to be legalized
#teamlegalizeweed
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by ololo12: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Lol
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2014
You just put up a bad case for your course with some of those pics you posted.
Why will any sensible person want to emulate psychopaths like Rihanna and snoop dog/lion?...
Oh.. So that's why Rihanna always looks pale and washed out ..

Seriously weed surely makes people (maybe some people) paranoid, and paranoid people are capable of any havoc!

You people will soon tell us cocaine is made from natural products grin

I dey watch you in HD!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here / Most Populous Tribe In Nigeria / Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.