Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Thread For Those Who Love Weed - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Thread For Those Who Love Weed (18564 Views)

Nigerians, What Do You Think About People Who Smoke Weed? / How Do U Spell (weed) In Yoruba, Is It Igbo? Or Egbo? / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
valmunich:
Oh thanks love @destante I've been longing to see something like this smiley I can't thank you enough cheesy

So what's up fam, whats happening here
see love birds on my thread! wink
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
Man...weed...and wine cheesy
u forgot something...weed, wine and women...these are entities that guides a rasta
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. I dey mad ni ? grin

Make I roast my liver and die before my time
Please dont derail the thread...u could delete whatever you've commented cos this place is for those with matured minds and people who want these green herbs to be legalized
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
cyborg1:

So you never knew the [url=http://www.google.com/m?q=Define%3a+d ope][color=770077]meaning of d.ope[/color][/url] right?
Read the google english dictionary definition up there, please.
my brother....go get ur head cleared with green herbs
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
mimiejacobz:
My neighbor's mum is carrying him about nw for prayers cos he started misbehaving of late because of weed,his frnds are scared to tell her he takes weed,the poor woman just the the blive say her village pple done the use her son head play drum
my sister he took something else....even if he abused the green herbs, it wouldn't be that bad!
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by calobinna(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
jimmy101231:
Pick up the stick if you no you neeed it/ Ganjer Man never carry diseases/ Toto no sweet reach Igbo claro
baba i dey feel u with this lady wrapped with a white cloth called wriztler between my two fingers
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sup weed people wah guan. This rasojie a kid from the south who discovered the herb when him was 17. And has been stuck to its use for a little less than the time a president has to pass before he is expected to seek for reelection in naija. Lol. I've been a rasta since my secondary school. Dunno how i got hooked, but i bless Jah for helping me discover herb , rasta, and reggae... Smoke the weed and you must succeed. Just took a nice spliff pon d backyard of my house and playin some reggae pon mi pc. The only one in the full house( such a rarity but mi parents gone out fi now) forgot to say am on holidays, currently a 3rd year info tech student in one of private uni's . Again i say, smoke the weed and you must succeed. Ka boom!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
rasojie:
Sup weed people wah guan. This rasojie a kid from the south who discovered the herb when him was 17. And has been stuck to its use for a little less than the time a president has to pass before he is expected to seek for reelection in naija. Lol. I've been a rasta since my secondary school. Dunno how i got hooked, but i bless Jah for helping me discover herb , rasta, and reggae... Smoke the weed and you must succeed. Just took a nice spliff pon d backyard of my house and playin some reggae pon mi pc. The only one in the full house( such a rarity but mi parents gone out fi now) forgot to say am on holidays, currently a 3rd year info tech student in one of private uni's . Again i say, smoke the weed and you must succeed. Ka boom!
In due time d lion shall eat grass, I 'n I are d lion,we smoke d herb,and it make it cool,it gives us strength,to fight babylon and all a' dem downpressors.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2014
fabiano09:

In due time d lion shall eat grass, I 'n I are d lion,we smoke d herb,and it make it cool,it gives us strength,to fight babylon and all a' dem downpressors.
herb is the healing of the nations! Natures own way of sparking positive feelings! Sending you nuff love and respeck breda. Would like fi hook up pon facebook seen
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by stupor(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by fnep2smooth(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bless jah
Am doing my thing now..
Who cares to join

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
two months now without smoke.
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by fnep2smooth(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2015
patmaine:
two months now without smoke.
That's far bro.... What happened
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 27, 2015
5:43 am, in a corner of my room,doing my thing.respect
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
fnep2smooth:
That's far bro.... What happened

I quit
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by fnep2smooth(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2015
patmaine:

I quit
That's good bro. (One love)
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
fnep2smooth:
That's good bro. (One love)
the worst part is. I drink beer everyday since I stopped
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Herapal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
I pay homage to the gods of the Holy Herb. Started taking tokes six months ago, now I eat it every weekend and puff it once in a blue moon. It's amazing, she opened me up to a dimension I never knew existed. Word to the gods of the Bless Plant! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Herb is so good for everything,majority of the people want it,its a consciousness,its an essence,and when your brain hot it make it cool,although you live in the city,even when all dem cars are passing,you dont hear it,cuz your meditating.
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Stanleyafam(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
I was in love with the herb, inspiration and calmness and ability to make calculated decisions was drawn from it but I had to stop cos I'm about getting married and my fiancee doesn't like such, besides that, I'm now born again and long for the filling of the holyspirit in me and it's impossible to be filled with the holyspirit when there's weed in you, of course two different powers cannot occcupy same body.

#legaliseweed tho
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
fabiano09:
Herb is so good for everything,majority of the people want it,its a consciousness,its an essence,and when your brain hot it make it cool,although you live in the city,even when all dem cars are passing,you dont hear it,cuz your meditating.

the herb revolution is sweeping through the land and the youths haffi burn. I Did quit for the past 4 months. And the way i got reunited with Mary Jane is quite amusing. Decided to spend sometime with My Brother before heading to my hometown for christmas... I was cleaning up the room reserved for me when i saw a Cd casing, placed inside a small file. My curious self decided to check the contents of the file. Lo and behold, 10 neatly rolled MJ joints....Jumbo sized. I just smiled. How it got there, i dont know! Cos my brother doesnt use the herb. Maybe some of his friends dropped it, but whoever it was gave me a perfect christmas treat. Have been blazing up for d past 3 days secretly around the house and its been all Good...... All thanks to Jah rastafari for the gift of the herb!!!! Selah

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
rasojie:

the herb revolution is sweeping through the land and the youths haffi burn. I Did quit for the past 4 months. And the way i got reunited with Mary Jane is quite amusing. Decided to spend sometime with My Brother before heading to my hometown for christmas... I was cleaning up the room reserved for me when i saw a Cd casing, placed inside a small file. My curious self decided to check the contents of the file. Lo and behold, 10 neatly rolled MJ joints....Jumbo sized. I just smiled. How it got there, i dont know! Cos my brother doesnt use the herb. Maybe some of his friends dropped it, but whoever it was gave me a perfect christmas treat. Have been blazing up for d past 3 days secretly around the house and its been all Good...... All thanks to Jah rastafari for the gift of the herb!!!! Selah
Nothing could be better than the gift of ready made spliff broda,burn on!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
fabiano09:

Nothing could be better than the gift of ready made spliff broda,burn on!
i tell you man! Bless

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by fnep2smooth(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shout out to my brothers.
::
Shout out to all my sisters.
Over here, my night is dead but i find light ( burning my herb )
I know i talk sh.it but it sounds right. One love
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
*kaya Mood*
Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose For the rain is falling Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling I'm so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I 'Cause I have some kaya now I feel so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now, Lord For the rain is falling (Kaya now, kaya, kaya) Huh

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
*kaya Mood*
Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose Wake up and turn me loose For the rain is falling Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling I'm so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now For the rain is falling Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I Feelin' irie I 'Cause I have some kaya now I feel so high, I even touch the sky Above the falling rain I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so Here I come again Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now Got to have kaya now, Lord For the rain is falling (Kaya now, kaya, kaya) Huh

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Marijuana + Lucky Dube - Let Jah be praised, heavenly feeling i tell ya
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 13, 2016
fabiano09:
*kaya Mood*

Wake up and turn me loose
For the rain is falling
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
For the rain is falling
I'm so high, I even touch the sky
Above the falling rain
I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so
Here I come again
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
For the rain is falling
Feelin' irie I
Feelin' irie I
Feelin' irie I
'Cause I have some kaya now
I feel so high, I even touch the sky
Above the falling rain
I feel so good in my neighbourhood, so
Here I come again
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now, Lord
For the rain is falling
(Kaya now, kaya, kaya) Huh
reggae + herb= made for each other
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2016
rasojie:

reggae + herb= made for each other

Yeah man, I don't do herbs but y'all are my brothers. I have been accused several times but Jah prove innocency.

Here a song by Bob Marley. Title, "so much things to say"

Oh yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
Ooh Yeah, Yeah!

They got so much things to say right now,
They got so much things to say.

Eh! But I never forget no way: they crucify Jesus Christ

I'll never forget no way: they stole Marcus Garvey for right.
Ooh ooh!

I'll never forget no way : they turn their back on Paul Bogle.

So don't you forget (no way) you youths, who you and where you stand in struggle.

They got so very, so very, so very, so very, so very, so very, so very , so very, so very, so very, so very, everything they say, so much to say.
They got so much things to say, so much things to say

I'n'I nah come to fight flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high and low places.

So while they fight you down,
Stand firm and give Jah prove thanks and praises.
Cus I'n'I no expect to be justified by the laws of Men - by the laws of men.
Oh, True they have found me guilty, but through - through Jah prove my innocency.

Oh, when the rain fall, fall, fall now, it don't fall on one man's housetop

Remember that :
When the rain fall
It don't fall on one man's housetop

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yeah man, I don't do herbs but y'all are my brothers. I have been accused several times but Jah prove innocency.

Here a song by Bob Marley. Title, "so much things to say"

Oh yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
Ooh Yeah, Yeah!

Eh! But I never forget no way: they crucify Jesus Christ

I'll never forget no way: they stole Marcus Garvey for right.
Ooh ooh!

I'll never forget no way : they turn their back on Paul Bogle.

So don't you forget (no way) you youths, who you and where you stand in struggle.

They got so very, so very, so very, so very, so very, so very, so very , so very, so very, so very, so very, everything they say, so much to say.
They got so much things to say, so much things to say

I'n'I nah come to fight flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high and low places.

So while they fight you down,
Stand firm and give Jah prove thanks and praises.
Cus I'n'I no expect to be justified by the laws of Men - by the laws of men.
Oh, True they have found me guilty, but through - through Jah prove my innocency.

Oh, when the rain fall, fall, fall now, it don't fall on one man's housetop

Remember that :
When the rain fall
It don't fall on one man's housetop
you just gotta love the way Bob brings Spirituality into the music. His Music is not just entertainment
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by akanniade10(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Thread For Those Who Love Weed by sagieramos(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
this harb need to be legalize. it help me save thausands of naira for regulating my groundma blood pressure more effective than the useless drug our doctor prescribe for her. anytime she go for medical check up, the doctor always end up telling us; her health is responding positively to his recomended drug. i just smile. this nigga aint aware she now use marijuana edible instead of the expensive drug he prescribe for her. na who get 10k to dey waste monthly on one kin useless drug.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Women / 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend / Great Benin descendants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.