Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

20years Older And Have Been Once Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20years Older And Have Been Once Married (6006 Views)

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by shizzleStar: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
EfemenaXY:

He must be rich for you to even consider marrying your dad's age mate.

Can you afford to let your meal ticket slip past your hands? Better grab him before the girl next door does. Rich daddies are hard to come by these days...
Efe this sarcasm you're sharing, cha...cha...cha...diarris......cheesy
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by EfemenaXY: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar: Efe this sarcasm you're sharing, cha...cha...cha...diarris......cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Na 'advice'.

When you see certain 'one kind' threads, you adjust and give 'matching one-kind' advice(s) to suit...

2 Likes

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by shizzleStar: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy

Na 'advice'.

When you see certain 'one kind' threads, you adjust and give 'matching one-kind' advice(s) to suit...
You are right. Most times when i see such threads i simply pass. your 'one-kind advice' was epic, hope she's smart enough to see the sarcasm cheesy
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by qizick: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks for the sarcasm im not looking for a meal ticket im actually attracted to him I really appreciate all ur advice thanks I hv made my desition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Kanwulia: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2014
I would examine my feelings for him first.
Pressuring me for marriage would not be a concern.
How compatible are we. . . . .? kiss
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by qizick: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia: I would examine my feelings for him first.
Pressuring me for marriage would not be a concern.
How compatible are we. . . . .? kiss

Hw about the x wife child and child
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Kanwulia: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
qizick:

Hw about the x wife child and child

You will also take his relationship with them into consideration.
Particularly his relationship with his child or children.
Very important. . . . Oh yes! kiss
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
so far your father is about 10 years older than him you can go for it. its just 20 years, and make sure he is capable of taking good care of you and your future kids. wish i had this your problem, if you hear the gap in my situation you will scream.
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by qizick: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
sexybaby22:
so far your father is about 10 years older than him you can go for it. its just 20 years, and make sure he is capable of taking good care of you and your future kids. wish i had this your problem, if you hear the gap in my situation you will scream.

tell me i could learn from it
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
qizick:

I have not told anyone yet non of my fiends or family knw abt it I need critical advise without centiment dats y I brought it up here

@OP:

What is the new development?
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=qizick post=27295198]
tell me i could learn from it

hi dear. mine was close to 30 years gap between us. i initially wanted someone about 15 years older though. But in these situations you have to sure of so many things before youvgo into it. such as
the amount of children he has and their ages. prefarably the children shouldnt live with you if it is possible. if he has a female child you can go ahead but if he has a male child do not marry him except the mother is late. he should be extremely comfortable to make you not suffer.
you both should have good communication, meaning he has to be young at heart to come down to your level and discuss issues pertaining to your agr range and you will also grow up a bit to discuss things of interest to him.
he must be very tolerant and not bossy. he must not make decisions on your behalf cuz thats being controlling.

2 Likes

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Agrika: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
qizick:
I didn't write to be insulted but to be adviced pproperly im in my mid twenties and he is 45 I love him but im scared his been married b4 in church I want to knw if its ok I can marry a divorced guy his wife was cut cheating dat is y he divorced her
Daughter of zion u deserve more than this,...
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Kanwulia: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you are above age"TATTY". . . Please, this might be your LAST chance o!
Nor wind waist like Shakira to do Shakara abeggggi!!! grin
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by corisande: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=sexybaby22 post=27301816][/quote]

Which kin advice be this?
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
quote author=corisande post=27306642]
Which kin advice be this?
its called guide to marrying an older man.
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by blessedindeed: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op I feel strongly u r very economical with the truth concerning the old man. I guess u hv lost ur moral compass that u don't mind going to fornication with a man old enough to be ur father. Hv it in mind that the cain he used for his ex is still remaining in the market. infact urs will be bigger cain because u deceived him with ur fake distraction in the name of love. Home breaker
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na so husband scarce for ya area?
Tufia
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Kunbee: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

He must be rich for you to even consider marrying your dad's age mate.

Can you afford to let your meal ticket slip past your hands? Better grab him before the girl next door does. Rich daddies are hard to come by these days...

Winsch grin grin grin
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by amokeme(f): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2014
This thread got me thinking abt my own case cry
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by Richy4(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2014
But what is the big deal. Most female here are saying he is older, the age gap is too much.

How come in uni/ various campuses, young ladies go after very old men. Those old men made it impossible for us to date our campus girls way back because they got money.

Now one of the old men is proposing and you suddenly discover that the age gap was much. Or I'm I missing something here?

4 Likes

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by pickabeau1: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2014
Richy4:
But what is the big deal. Most female here are saying he is older, the age gap is too much.

How come in uni/ various campuses, young ladies go after very old men. Those old men made it impossible for us to date our campus girls way back because they got money.

Now one of the old men is proposing and you suddenly discover that the age gap was much. Or I'm I missing something here?

Maybe older men are good for money & phock but not for stay

undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by bukatyne(f): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Maybe older men are good for money & phock but not for stay

undecided

LOL!

So in essence, they are boyfriend material and not husband material grin
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Who Knows grin grin

bukatyne:

LOL!

So in essence, they are boyfriend material and not husband material grin
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:
Who Knows grin grin

But honestly how many leading to marriage has he seen?

Just like saying young men like much older women because there are sugar sons.
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by pickabeau1: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
bukatyne:

But honestly how many leading to marriage has he seen?

Just like saying young men like much older women because there are sugar sons.

True.. however the lady has to be more careful when marrying a much older man

example

There was a thread about a woman who married a twice divorced older man who is not into sex

She is now complaining of sexual frustration
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

True.. however the lady has to be more careful when marrying a much older man

example

There was a thread about a woman who married a twice divorced older man who is not into sex

She is now complaining of sexual frustration

I saw it

30 year old female to a guy in his fifties?

Let the OP pray about it.

1 Like

Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by maclatunji: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ezedon:
Accept and save ur self the pressure

LOL. Your response is #classic

OP, is he your relative? If not, is he responsible? Do you think you can cope as his wife? These are the important issues you should consider. It is your life, we cannot live it for you.
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by EfemenaXY: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Kunbee:

Winsch grin grin grin

Kunbeeeeeeee!

Free me jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by shizzleStar: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
amokeme:
This thread got me thinking abt my own case cry
lets hear it
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by amokeme(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
shizzleStar:
lets hear it
he is 13yrs older and has a 1yr+ daughter
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by shizzleStar: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
amokeme:
he is 13yrs older and has a 1yr+ daughter
ok, the age difference is wide but way better than the op's. Its a bit okay as long as he is young at heart.

Did you say 1yr+? still a toddler....nawao! did he just divorce the wife? and for how long were they married? hope you don't find my curiosity offensive?, you may choose not to answer thou
Re: 20years Older And Have Been Once Married by mirajune: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Well, it's a matter of understanding. My husband and I are 20 years apart. Though, he has never been married or have any children, it's very difficult to understand him at times. Sometimes, it feels like we are ages apart. But other times, he treats me like I'm a queen, the way every woman wants to be treated. When I had our first child, he was always there ( most times anyway). But anytime he is not around, I feel sooooo lonely. He will not allow me to work so I stay at home. My advice to you is, think about this thoroughly. It's not going to be easy, I won't lie. It's not like marrying a young guy that understand when you want to listen to Wiz kid. You are going to do lots of adjustment. Have wisdom to understand his point of view on issues. Be patient when he doesn't treat you like the young gal that you are. I mean, it's a difficult job but being the kind of person that I am, and the enormous love I have for my husband, I am happy I married him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants A Divorce / The Role Of A Father In The Home / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.