Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (20735 Views)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
grin nice findings. They are all in the sea. Good
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by iceberylin(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2014
That Snake Tho
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by HerexG(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Op you didn't mention Piranhas that eats ones flesh alive

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by calyb247(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2014
osjoshua: . Any water I like I enter...Op abeg no enlighten me cos 'WETIN U NO KNOW NO GO KILL U' ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

wahala dey o
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=osjoshua]. Any water I like I enter...Op abeg no enlighten me cos 'WETIN U NO KNOW NO GO KILL U' ... cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote The way this guy dey dive into the water, all the most deadly sea animals go run ooo.]
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by mployer(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Scary
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by silversonuc(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2014
osjoshua: . Any water I like I enter...Op abeg no enlighten me cos 'WETIN U NO KNOW NO GO KILL U' ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

'wetin u no know no go kill u' quote dat has bn reducing d nigerian population since independence
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by scarr: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 8. Sea Snakes

:Already all snake family is dangerous. You can check our 10 Most Venomous Snakes In World article here. Sea snakes can be found in Indian Ocean and Pacific oceans. They can reach a maximum length of between 4 and 5 feet while some species can reach lengths of up to 10 feet. Sea Snakes aren’t aggressive animals but due to the amount of toxicity in some of the species venom, they are in the list of most dangerous sea creatures. Human attacts are rare but better keep an eye on a sea snake when it is around.
classic copy and paste......dis post is so wrong in many ways.
1) not all snakes are dangerous
2) crocodiles technically aren't SEA animals
3) lion fish should be in like 50th position, so many oda dangerous sea creatures abi u ne dey watch Nat geo ni?.

make I stop for here first

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Yeah...Irwin is his name.Miss his showssad
nairaman66: Sting rays or Ebola, I don't know which is deadlier?

Anyone remember the TV presenter who died on NAT GEO from a sting ray venom couple of years ago? It was so instant!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 5. Great White Shark

This predator is no stranger to the list of dangerous animals and is almost constantly and incorrectly perceived as the world’s most dangerous animal. The nature of the Great White is often misunderstood, the Great White is not out on a mission to attack every human being that steps foot in the water. The Great White tends to attack humans when they are hunting for food, it’s nothing more than basic instinct.
Even shark dey share the tittle GREAT. Wonder what makees it great. Moreover I taught greatness are for Animals who Have don something great
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Lustig(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2014

Anyone remember the TV presenter who died on NAT GEO from a sting ray venom couple of years ago? It was so instant!
Yea... Steve Irwin
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Dreyl(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Good to know. cool
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
dafuq

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
sunnedee:
Dining table indeed. Very funny.

Merely looking at the blue ringed octopus gives me the creeps.
undecided
grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
echobee:
Gbam! True talk. Wetin concern agbero with over load? undecided
grin
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2014
RFella:

Never say never oh...work fit carry u reach sea side na; after all, undersea welders dey na
oboy, u are right ooo. Oyel company fit carry person go off-shore.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Funjosh(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 1. Chironex (Box Jellyfish)

Box Jellyfish is also on our 10 Most Dangerous Animals In The World list.The most dangerous creature in the ocean doesn’t have a venomous bite, rows of sharp teeth, or even an obvious mouth for that matter. But nevertheless, the box jellyfish, also known as the sea wasp, is more responsible for human deaths on the continent of Australia than snakes, sharks, and saltwater crocodiles put together.

This JELLYFISH make me to remember this Will Smith film, 7pounds what a movie.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Funjosh(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2014
scarr: classic copy and paste......dis post is so wrong in many ways.
3) lion fish should be in like 50th position, so many oda dangerous sea creatures abi u ne dey watch Nat geo ni?.

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Funjosh(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
scarr: classic copy and paste......dis post is so wrong in many ways.

I dont think Seun has any Law that forbids you from giving us ur own list.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by aadoiza: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
It appears someone hasn't been watching NGwild lately, there's Great white shark and even Crocodiles that spend only a few hours in the sea in a year and no Killer whale on the list. You needed to see an episode of "Built for the kill" last week because if you had I'm sure as eggs is eggs your list would've been painstakingly reviewed. Nothing topples The killer whale in the ocean.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by donmalcolm21(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Hey u look very pretty, I love ur pix and how it matches the scenery.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by eruchboy(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
the way some peeps risk their lives(i can do it though) but it does'nt stop some humans from eating sharks fins,snakes,crocs &and maybe even octopus,jelly fish pepper soup
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
stone fish still stands as the most dangerous sea creature...You literally said sea;so watz a croc doin on da list¿
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by ifedun2: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmm.Beautiful creatures all.
Little wonder the saying, 'looks could be deceptive'.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nmeri17: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 1. Chironex (Box Jellyfish)

Box Jellyfish is also on our 10 Most Dangerous Animals In The World list.The most dangerous creature in the ocean doesn’t have a venomous bite, rows of sharp teeth, or even an obvious mouth for that matter. But nevertheless, the box jellyfish, also known as the sea wasp, is more responsible for human deaths on the continent of Australia than snakes, sharks, and saltwater crocodiles put together.

what then Does it use
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by killercute16(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2014

Dat old dude right?...it striked his chest and the old man just die....e pain sha
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by RFella(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: oboy, u are right ooo. Oyel company fit carry person go off-shore.

Shuoo....yes na grin
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by passionate88: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
No killer whales?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines / 7 Types Of Lies People Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.