Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (20733 Views)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2014
tolu007:
bros, u are right joo, wetin concern me wit explorin d ocean, wen I neva no wetin I go chop dis morin,
thank u!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by iamord(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
List is not. Complete without puffer fish
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by scarr: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
for all does saying killer whales (which are actually a species of dolphins) should be on the list I kinda disagree since dey hardly "just attack" like other creatures like d great white, jellyfish, etc......its just like counting d elephant as a dangerous land animal even tho dey can cause havoc when dey want to

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by kayalla(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
and am going snorkeling tommoro, now am scared. sad
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by groovie(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
omenka: This is so damn sureal!! After viewing the first page to see no one commented about the croc, I just clicked on the reply button, posted my reply, landed on page 3 and saw this just above mine!! Lol

cool
there are salt water crocs. And they grow up to 20feet. These are the real monsters, not the usual swap/fresh water crocs u are thinking. So technically a saltwater croc can be classified as sea, cos its a reptile not and amphibian.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by omenka(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
groovie:
there are salt water crocs. And they grow up to 20feet. These are the real monsters, not the usual swap/fresh water crocs u are thinking. So technically a saltwater croc can be classified as sea, cos its a reptile not and amphibian.
Owkay. But they usually reside in swamps, estuaries, lakes and other fresh water bodies. Nonetheless, thanks for the enlightenment. cool
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by HerexG(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
mki: Piranha is a fresh water fish.

Really ? Well ok noted and thanks
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Mcbussy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
DeHero1: The most dangerous animal on land earth: MAN!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by groovie(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
omenka: Owkay. But they usually reside in swamps, estuaries, lakes and other fresh water bodies. Nonetheless, thanks for the enlightenment. cool
you welcome
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by tuffgongjo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
FeverRay: Piranha is nt as dangerous as u think. Forget about the films
I haven't seen the movie(s),but in the first half of 2007 190attacks were recorded in the city of palmas(braZil),on 25th december in Argentina 70 bathers were attacked,I think this shows how dangerous they are?
According to Theodore Roosevelt,"they are the most ferocious fish in the world".

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: it is my favorite too, but i hate how those guys put their life on d line despite d danger involved jst to impress us.
I saw one guy rattled by rattle-snake when he tried to pull a stunt and, another lost his arm to gator's attack jst becos he wanted to prove his friend that he cud dare d gators in d water.
Na dat kain thing de scatter my head. grin grin

Sure but it's fun though as most them will still be smiling after surviving!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chi59:
Why you dey vex na?Lol. Don't worry, she doesnt mean 'you' specifically but in a general way. Albeit, she's wrong.

Lol but thank God you know she is wrong with the word used
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Maysome90(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 2. Crocodiles

I don’t know if it is really necessary to write down how dangerous crocodiles are. They can basically swallow you once with their big mouth.

CRoCODILE is not a SEA creature. The Freshwater is its Habitat.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by spinna: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: are u sure?

yes.. if africans had mastered gunpowder, sailing, writing of history etc. would any white man have come to enslave us? Till today how many know the science of gunpowder talk less of how to produce it.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Sure but it's fun though as most them will still be smiling after surviving!
true!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
spinna:

yes.. if africans had mastered gunpowder, sailing, writing of history etc. would any white man have come to enslave us? Till today how many know the science of gunpowder talk less of how to produce it.
we cant even boast of anything. It is heartbreaking.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by sleek82(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
ifyn4real: Killer Whale should be On that List
orcas are called killer whales because they r dangerous only to seals and maybe some fishes.....not to man,so the op mayb ryt not to put it
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by sleek82(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Maysome90:

CRoCODILE is not a SEA creature. The Freshwater is its Habitat.
wat abt d saltwater crocs?
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by sleek82(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
190theclown: I gotta admit, Ive gone deep sea diving a few times and we are always on the look out for these creatures

nice one OP
wow dats beautiful to hear....I wish I could do dat one day...sea dive,sky dive,moon walk etc crazy adventures! cool
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by 190theclown: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
sleek82: wow dats beautiful to hear....I wish I could do dat one day...sea dive,sky dive,moon walk etc crazy adventures! cool

Huh whats stopping you smiley
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by chelseabmw(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
190theclown: I gotta admit, Ive gone deep sea diving a few times and we are always on the look out for these creatures

nice one OP

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by 190theclown: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
chelseabmw:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by stinville(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: This is so damn sureal!! After viewing the first page to see no one commented about the croc, I just clicked on the reply button, posted my reply, landed on page 3 and saw this just above mine!! Lol

cool
grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines / 7 Types Of Lies People Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.