Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,903 members, 7,844,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (117815 Views)

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by kreamidiva(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Na wah for all these people o...
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by egopersonified(f): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Please leave sinach out of this pastor chris issue. The media are just involving her to make their story sell as she is the most popular christ embassy female member. Was she one of the ladies in the 'white house' who refused to marry? She's married now, why then go ahead with the divorce? Sinach's husband is a pastor in cec, why would he marry a lady who people know as pastor chris' mistress? Abeg make all of una park well, pastor chris is human and liable to commit sin, this just goes to show that you shd serve God and have mentors not worship our pastors. I wonder why pastor anita stayed in london all these years and not come home to stay with her husband? Even if naija is not london, she can live in the most expensive and serene area while their kids study abroad and come home for holidays. Abeg make I face my own marriage wetin I know sef.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by rattlesnake(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Anita was just envious and insecure
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Pvictor10(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Acidosis:

It is no longer the work of the devil when Pastors permit multi mini skirt dancers and butt shakers in the Church.
Abi una think say Pastor Kumuyi nor like "better" thing?

let's forget about denomination here. Do you think God feels happy when a church is sick or dying. Read the letters to the seven churches in Book of Revelation. God delights in his church irrespective of their state, but desire ALL TO AMEND HER WAYS AND HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING. THERE IS ALWAYS A 'SAYING' TO EACH CHURCH OR DENOMINATION.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by MsTIQ(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Anacksunamun: Fake news-carrying jobless bloggers. Without any evidence, your speculations are false. Y'all should let them live their lives, they ain't the first couple to divorce and they won't be last!!
Obviously, they aren't the first couple to divorce and truely won't be the last but they aren't just any couple, They are supposed to be role-models to newly married cos they portray themselves as true christians(esp. With a ministry). So getting a divorce and it falling through is a sign that 90% of all these ministries are scammers(I wonder where the spirit of God is) when they get the divorce.......PROUDLY MUSLIM!
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pvictor10:

let's forget about denomination here. Do you think God feels happy when a church is sick or dying. Read the letters to the seven churches in Book of Revelation. God delights in his church irrespective of their state, but desire ALL TO AMEND HER WAYS AND HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING. THERE IS ALWAYS A 'SAYING' TO EACH CHURCH OR DENOMINATION.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

God is not surprised.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Anacksunamun: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
MsTIQ: Obviously, they aren't the first couple to divorce and truely won't be the last but they aren't just any couple, They are supposed to be role-models to newly married cos they portray themselves as true christians(esp. With a ministry). So getting a divorce and it falling through is a sign that 90% of all these ministries are scammers(I wonder where the spirit of God is) when they get the divorce.......PROUDLY MUSLIM!
What sort of tripe did you just spewed? So Muslims has never divorced before? So because they're Pastors, they're now perfect and should never do wrong? What's has Christianity or Islam got to do with divorce? I hope you will scream "PROUDLY MUSLIM" when your bloodsucking brothers, Boko Haram, are going on rampage wasting people's lives because of imaginary virgins.

Too many dumb people on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Pvictor10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Acidosis:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

God is not surprised.

And you will be happy if they all go to hell. Salvation is not for a set of people. It's for all. His grace that brings salvation as appeared unto all man. It is better you pray for them, than wish them hell. Shalom
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
I never liked Chris Oyakhilome for any reason. I just don't know why! All these permed hair pastors can never be trusted.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pvictor10:

And you will be happy if they all go to hell. Salvation is not for a set of people. It's for all. His grace that brings salvation as appeared unto all man. It is better you pray for them, than wish them hell. Shalom

Even if I wish them hell; I don't have the map that leads to hell. Heaven & Hell is a matter of choice.

Meanwhile, the whole story revolves around rumours & speculation. I'm indifferent on the issue.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
mployer:

Which man of God in the Bible times was not rubbed in the mud?

Even christ himself was not exempted.

Tasting the mud Is a better sign of a true man of God than flying in private jets.

Hahahahahahahahaha. I knw who u r referring to. My broda I tire for all this pastors. I luv my church pastor I swear, a yoruba man with so much humility and simplicity, Baptist for life. Althought we gat some stupid members in the church sha lolz
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by SpaceGoat: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
my family is giving up on me!! pleaa advice + 18 ( discreation advice) https://www.nairaland.com/1891109/what-happen-18-discretion-advice#26081890
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by philantoxx(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
end time tinz looming
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by 100Cents: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
All of them fair ladies.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by 100Cents: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
People will always talk. Some accused Jesus because of Mary Magdalene.

Even me, they accuse me.. undecided

I know my redeemerr liveth.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by MsTIQ(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Anacksunamun: What sort of tripe did you just spewed? So Muslims has never divorced before? So because they're Pastors, they're now perfect and should never do wrong? What's has Christianity or Islam got to do with divorce? I hope you will scream "PROUDLY MUSLIM" when your bloodsucking brothers, Boko Haram, are going on rampage wasting people's lives because of imaginary virgins.

Too many dumb people on Nairaland.
Silence(Answer)
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by MsTIQ(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
berem: I never liked Chris Oyakhilome for any reason. I just don't know why! All these permed hair pastors can never be trusted.
Lol....quite researching of U(permed hair). I guess ama pick up my notes and follow ur trail.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Anacksunamun: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
MsTIQ: Silence(Answer)
Better, because you have nothing sensible to type.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Sammyblaq(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
litetias:
Totally agree with you. I don't bother going to church these days because it's all a scam.
once one knows his God...dats all! Act along ur conscience. Welldone bro
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by litetias(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sammyblaq:
once one knows his God...dats all! Act along ur conscience. Welldone bro
Thanks man!
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Mcleo007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Taking a swipe at Pastor Oyakhilome and his current marriage fiasco is quite easy to do. You don't even have to go far, you look right behind and you find his poster buddy, the flamboyant Reverend- Pastor Chris Okotie; divorcee par excellence, vocabulary confusionist, Casanova-in-the-Lord, Nigeria’s imaginary president, and debonair to the core. Whoever told Christians that they cannot marry more than one wife must be living in the distant past. These two men are the flagship of the contemporary African man: true decepticons and soul gladiators to flailing Christians and sundry... Let me keep it cool before their teeming apologists and disciples swarm all over me. LMAO! Fela was right after all.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by stevecantrell: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

Bro na u call her ugly o, u dey see her skin? Her Kpekus go soft n make brain like Mercedes Benz AMG o wink

Eh ? Pls translate.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
stevecantrell:

Eh ? Pls translate.

Bros I didn't speak Swahili o. Wetin I wan translate na lolz

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by sanyablaze(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

Bro na u call her ugly o, u dey see her skin? Her Kpekus go soft n make brain like Mercedes Benz AMG o wink
How u take know wetin dey my mind, the Puna go just dey make man smile for no reason
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Acidosis:

Devil can only destroy those who create room for destruction.

It is no longer the work of the devil when Pastors permit multi mini skirt dancers and butt shakers in the Church.
This is soo funny..

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by eminent007(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2015
danio24ng:
Chris and Anita, what happened to d clause for better for worse? What will you advice a couple in your ministry passing through something like this? Have you thought about what will Jesus do in a situation like this? Well for the Sinach story, please don't wreck her marriage with accusations like this, are we saying if she was having an affair with Pst.Chris, her husband a senior pastor will not know?

That last question you asked, permit my choice of words, is dumb.
How will the husband know for crying out loud.
Its not like they share it as testimony on weekly basis or perform the abominable [if they ever did, ain't judging] in public.
Let's watch the questions we ask please.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Ethereal0110(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Any man wey like somethin go foolishly/purposely allow the thin enter enter him abode,
Acidosis:

Devil can only destroy those who create room for destruction.

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by fattybombom: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
I thought this Sinach was dark skinned?
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by mramsey296: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
The Scriptures have not changed....Rumors Psalm 105 especially verse 15

1Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;

make known among the nations what he has done.

2Sing to him, sing praise to him;

tell of all his wonderful acts.

3Glory in his holy name;

let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

4Look to the Lord and his strength;

seek his face always.

5Remember the wonders he has done,

his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

6you his servants, the descendants of Abraham,

his chosen ones, the children of Jacob.

7He is the Lord our God;

his judgments are in all the earth.

8He remembers his covenant forever,

the promise he made, for a thousand generations,

9the covenant he made with Abraham,

the oath he swore to Isaac.

10He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,

to Israel as an everlasting covenant:

11“To you I will give the land of Canaan

as the portion you will inherit.”

12When they were but few in number,

few indeed, and strangers in it,

13they wandered from nation to nation,

from one kingdom to another.

14He allowed no one to oppress them;

for their sake he rebuked kings:

15“Do not touch my anointed ones;

do my prophets no harm.”

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.