Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (51406 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Good for them. But None of them will ever be smart enough to find the elixir to long life and endless youth.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by slydog(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jarus:

I don't have a PhD, so may not be able to give first-hand advice. However, what I know is it is fatser abroad than in NIgeria, with all these Nigerian universities wahala. Also, it is faster when you face it squarely (or with teaching in the university you're doing it) than when combined with work.

Thanks J. While undergoing my msc @ uniport, I saw pple graduating with phd in 3yrs. Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by SenatorJames(m): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Vstuffs: Op...u forget to add my name......at age 22..I will have a phd degree
till then sir.

please study hard because we are waiting for its manifestation.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
owk
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by proflomo(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2015
KillerBeauty:
List of Bookish people

Are you one?
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by proflomo(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
TonySpike:

I remember this guy's work in advanced digital signal processing in the formulation of Wiener Filters. A similar work to his breakthrough is the Kalman Filters. Both of these filters are used in trajectory tracking and real time monitoring of missile systems!

Sir, are you a lecturer?
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by TonySpike: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
proflomo:

Sir, are you a lecturer?

Not exactly...why do you ask though?
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by proflomo(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
TonySpike:

Not exactly...why do you ask though?

You sounded much like a Physics lecturer that I know. One of his research areas is the design and construction of electronic filters.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by TonySpike: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2015
proflomo:

You sounded much like a Physics lecturer that I know. One of his research areas is the design and construction of electronic filters.

Nope, I didn't major in Physics. My area is Communication Engineering.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Eduupdate(m): 3:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Visit www.eduupdate.com.ng for college update and student opportunities wink wink
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by bobbycarino(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2019
For undergraduate, postgraduate students, early career researchers and other members of the academia, get course hero logins, turnitin account, grammarly account and scribd logins at affordable prices. Call/WhatsApp 07069770742
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by PinkNature: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2023
ketmus4islam:
I totally agree with you that at the age of 20 you can achieve it. But the only question I want to ask is that, in what country do you want to achieve that?.... Definitely not in Nigeria and I bet you unless the thinking and the educational system changes, you can never find in the next 10years

Or 50 years.

It's almost 10 years form the date your comment was made and the possible of producing an under 18 PhD holder in a Nigerian university is impossible in 50 years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.