Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. (17647 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by correctBlogger(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alright guys, now in case you don't know, the long waited and much anticipated next Infinix Note devices have been launched, cmon i'm talking of the New Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Pro smart phones here baby..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-3IRT9r2fynQ/WzD-9CKJkxI/AAAAAAAAAUU/D7qJH7R33QQeLjVpbFoqIJKyyB9V3BE4gCLcBGAs/s1600/Infinix-Note-5-14.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-027817UKIcM/WzD_A0DLRcI/AAAAAAAAAUc/YQh2jxMrDHARKVgQIsgrw5zPwaniCeRxQCLcBGAs/s1600/Infinix-Note-5-04.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-21dOHIzwzXU/WzD_Dp4SoKI/AAAAAAAAAUk/ME5Msic9zZ4n0KbaB8tRB5g_5MJ97zI9gCLcBGAs/s1600/Infinix-Note-5.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iDpPJgEUcdA/WzD--olHskI/AAAAAAAAAUY/x4tp5UpJSOEMklFLOvZQ8FTnZJeQ6qUTgCLcBGAs/s1600/Infinix-Note-5-review.jpg[/img]

And like everyone, i'm pretty happy, you know that kind of happiness you'd get when your neighbour's wife just gives birth to a new bouncing baby boy.. Lol, yes that's the kind of happiness i'm talking about here... grin grin

But even despite our happiness and like every other smart phones out there, you don't expect everything to be perfect just like the way you wanted it to.. So this post is not written to castigate the new Infinix Note 5 and the Note 5 Pro and paint them black just like i know many of you are already thinking and you're already waiting standby to start throwing stones at my head... tongue tongue

So this post is only written to point out those spectacular specs and features of the Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Pro, and some of those specs which we personally think that Infinix should have done better.. and here are some of the things we will be discussing in this post today..

1. The Body (Why Did Infinix Stick To Using Plastic Body on the Note 5 even when the world is now migrating to using glass bodies) same thing on the last Infinix Hot S3 and the Hot 6 smart phones.

2. The displays are good. A 6 inch display with a FHD resolution, first on Infinix Note series devices.

3. Software too is pretty on point, Android Oreo Go Edition gives you a buttery smooth performance with little or no lags on a 3GB smart phone.

4. Why did infinix went back to using a Mediatek processor after using Snapdragons on the last Infinix Hot S3 and the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro, no offenses but i was really expecting nothing less than a Snapdragon 660, 700 or even 821 on this smart phone.

5. If the Infinix Hot 6 and 6 Pro shipped with dual cameras, then why couldn't the new Note 5 ship with one instead of the single 12MP camera it currently have.. even the 12MP i'm pretty sure cannot come close to other 12MP camera flaunting devices we have out there.. if you know what i mean.

But not withstanding, the camera also has some AI Object Recognition and Real Time Text Translation feature which we will be discussing in indepth.

6. Then finally the X-pen, last year only the Pro variant of the Note 4 got the X-pen, and this year the same thing, but for God's sake we all know that the X-pen shouldn't be a differentiating factor between the two variants.. But just like someone used to say, what do i know? nothing..

So those stuffs written up there are just a quick preview of what we've written in the complete and detailed article that is present right now on our official web page where we discussed everything in depth with a lot of images to go with them. Trust me, the article is pretty interesting you might even end up reading it up to 10times over.. Lol.. grin grin

So just follow the link below to see everything in detail..and in brother shaggi's voice.. Taink You.. grin grin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/infinix-note-5-pro-specifications-and-review.html
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by tbadejo25: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amazing blogger of life

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by nellyelitz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
YOU DON FINISH?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thank you.... Everyone here is out to maximize profit so at some points you have to be manipulative especially if your customers are ignorant...

Business na business... There are other products out there if Transsion phones are giving people headaches...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by khalhokage(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is a mediocre device.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by naijacentric(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Infinix is a scam i thought dey were different from tecno i just wish samsung n co were cheaper

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by tafat: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
is this device supposed to be a competition to the camon x pro?
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by tafat: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
i dont know about them but i know tecno devices are great.
naijacentric:
Infinix is a scam i thought dey were different from tecno i just wish samsung n co were cheaper
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by naijacentric(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
tafat:
i dont know about them but i know tecno devices are great.
am talkin of the repackging stuff wif unimpressive phones
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Norman4real(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just to correct you, it's using android one, not android go. There's a big difference.
U say a 6 inch FHD is the first on an infinix note device, but this is not true since the note 3 also had 6 inch FHD.
I see no issue with plastic body, especially if it helps keep the price low. This is still a mid range phone. If I saw plastic on a "Zero" phone then I' d have issues.
I too have concern with their option to go with a mtk but p23 is a 2018 chip and I'd prefer it over an out dated SD821 as you'd suggested.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Android Oreo Go Edition Let me believe that was a typo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by wisdomkid: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Infinix and their love for the normal screen.

Even their brother, Tecno is using the 18:9 screen ratio now. BUT well, Infinix battery and the phone itself strong die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by princeade86(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2018
beware of infinix. they are scrap.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by ike6: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Like if you are reading from an iPhone (PS iPhone 5 and 4 are android phones)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by FunmyKemmy(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Wow!
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by bovicom22(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2018
i prefer tecno paaa
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Abeere88: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Same company owns infinix, tecno and itel. They just use their good, better, best options to give you variables i.e as your money reach. Transsion holdings owns them all so as to sell by force [Qquote author=naijacentric post=68815664]Infinix is a scam i thought dey were different from tecno i just wish samsung n co were cheaper [/quote]
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by masterfactor(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2018
so they are expecting buyers to pay another extra money for the x pen ...Infinix well-done...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Jephz(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Bros ...don't say what u don't know.....hot 6/pro didn't come with snap dragon ...
It is made of glass not plastic

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Anybody wey wish to enjoy beta phone should switch to IPhone or Samsung.. All this yeye phone na scam unless you want to be using it to play musics and games..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by tmanis(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Y'all be calling for Snapdragon processors and premium build but not wanting to pay the price... You seem to forget that such phoned already exist, they are the expensive samsungs

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by ponti93(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2018
In other words no realy new improvement or exciting upgrade... Just another repackaged plastic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Jephz(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2018
tmanis:
Y'all be calling for Snapdragon processors and premium build but not wanting to pay the price... You seem to forget that such phoned already exist, they are the expensive samsungs
I tire o

Infinix and tecno are for low budget pipo....who want snapdragon processor should go and buy Samsung..... if not for infinix or tecno pipo crying for snapdragon some would still be using Java phone now

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Shitface(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Note 3 is still the best
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Neoteny(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
wisdomkid:
Infinix and their love for the normal screen.

Even their brother, Tecno is using the 18:9 screen ratio now. BUT well, Infinix battery and the phone itself strong die. grin grin grin

Look at the pix.

It IS an 18:9 screen.

I think it's a FHD+

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Newsprex(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
I stand against your post, the full review of the Infinix Note 5 stands against your post bro...see it via https://prexblog.com/infinix-note-5-x604-specifications-reviews-features-and-price/
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by Lovexme(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2018
tmanis:

..and the less expensive Xiaomi phones.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by samodan(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Norman4real:
Just to correct you, it's using android one, not android go. There's a big difference.
U say a 6 inch FHD is the first on an infinix note device, but this is not true since the note 3 also had 6 inch FHD.
I see no issue with plastic body, especially if it helps keep the price low. This is still a mid range phone. If I saw plastic on a "Zero" phone then I' d have issues.
I too have concern with their option to go with a mtk but p23 is a 2018 chip and I'd prefer it over an out dated SD821 as you'd suggested.

Wow, I'd like to know your reasons for saying you prefer an weak P23 to an SD821
Even the 820 will blow the p23 outta the water in everything (Everything)
So yeah, i want to know your reasons
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by ariesbull: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
nellyelitz:
YOU DON FINISH?

Am an infinix fan..I read up about the phone here and the phone makes sense but hope the case isn't plastic casing like note 4 https://etimes.com.ng/launches-with-an-in-body-stylus-a-i-camera-modes-and-android-one/
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by nwaobitex: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Infinix and their trashy phones
Re: 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. by exco90(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
how much is hot 6 and note 5

(1) (2) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ / Checking Balance On Airtel Night Plan?? / Dorsey: Elon Musk Couldn't Run Twitter; It All Went South After He Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.