Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus (1516 Views)

What Causes The Swelling Of The Eyes After Eating Rice Late In The Night? / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
hi nairalanders dis my health issue started two days ago. i've a red painful swellings surrounding d tip of my an.us and started bringing out a foul pus since yesterday. is now severe dat i find it very painful when sitting/standing. it is so embarrassing dat i kept mute. though nobody knows what going on with me because i pretend as if am ok but am in terrible pain. i don't engage in sexual activity, don't use pit toilet, don't do drug/acohol . dis is my first time of experiencing dis

please do not refer me to go see a doctor cos even consultation fee i do not have.

please kindly help me on d best possible remedy for dis without cutting throat. it is taking a blow on my life.

sorry for my bad english
Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Lovetinz(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
You MUST see a Doctor!
It could be a simple infection.
It could be Hemorrhoids.
It could be Worse.
Only a Doctor can tell and treat.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by viuche: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
U need to see a doctor. IF YOU HIDE SICKNESS, SICKNESS GO HIDE YOU INSIDE THE GRAVE.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
thanks all does anyone know how to tackle d foul smell. i change underwear like 5 times daily to keep hygiene just to make sure nobody notice. i am indoor most times just lying with stomach facing down to control pus dropping anyhow. i started using penicillin cream yesterday night. also did warm buttom bath dis afternoon but d pain is not heavy like it was when i first posted here but d swelling does not show any sign of improvement with pus always wetting dat area to cause d smell.

PS i am yet to visit a doctor due to my current financial state and huge debt awaiting me to pay back but i pray dis pile wouldn't be worst dan dis
Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
dunhill26:

u have pile..go and get defender capsule and Aloe Power. They have potent anti oxidants that treats pile and detoxify ur system...for more info whatsapp or call 08136478517

hello bro please how much are dese drugs and how effective. how long should i use for dis ailment to disappear? i was d one calling u at about 1:33PM today
Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
tom29reloaded:

hello bro please how much are dese drugs and how effective. how long should i use for dis ailment to disappear? i was d one calling u at about 1:33PM today
Let a doctor check that out and get a proper diagnosis before you start taking wrong medication.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
dunhill26:

defender contains: persley, selenium, garlic, grape seed extract...

aloe power contains: ginseng, green tea, sutherlandia, aloe vera.

check their benefits online

Hello bro i ve nt been able to contact u owing to lack of cash . do u know any temporary measure to take to reduce d odor (most disgusting/embarassing) before i get cash. 12k plus is out of my reach as i speak. tins are getting worse including increased swelling.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Diabetes / World’s Tallest Man Dies, Aged 26 (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.