Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (10072 Views)

Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by silord: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
I need help urgently.5 months ago i noticed that i passed out hard shit when i visit toilet.this is followed by a very sharp pain in my anus.this continued until i discovered also that i pass out little amount of blood each time visit the toilet.i cant sit for long because of of this sharp pain at the rim of my anus accompanied with sever itching.
sometimes,i am forced to put off my pants and scratch the place before i will get temporary relief embarassed embarassed.since then i have not been able to contrast and expand my anal muscle as a normal human being.the feeling i get is as if the rim of my anus is torn/cut.
i wan my fellow nairalanders to help advice me on this issue. sad sad sad cry cry
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by drharry: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2009
well, from your symptoms, its possible you developed an "Anal Fissure" which is a painful, linear crack of anal mucosa and skin near the anus that may have resulted from straining at defecation .
Treatment is to have appropriate diet that gives soft stools, eg { Annusol or Ducolax suppositories}, and for the itching you can use corticosteroid creams and analgesics for the pain.
I will advice though that you see a Physician for proper evaluation.
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by zorro(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2009
happened to me simple answer penicilin rubbed around infected , dont be shy to stick your finger into your arse odd feeling but it works repeat until healed thank me later wink
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by Gabry(f): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

LMAO!! This is bad. . . grin

Poster, u need to lactose your stomach. I had somehow this problem sometime years ago and I lactose. Regarding the itchiness, I use hygiene wipes to rub that are and after that its gone.
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2009
Go and get checked up for Gonorrhea
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by MrCrackles(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2009
Dayyyuum! shocked
Ur anus rim painful?
Now that is gangsta! shocked
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
am currently suffering 4rm dis pls see https://www.nairaland.com/1890665/please-painful-swelling-tip-anus#26071620

any quick solution don't have d cash to see a doctor
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by drkay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
@op, u'v gotten the best reply from drharry.
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
What causes hardness of stool??
It's simply "LACK OF WATER...
I dont just knw, why people dont like drinking water, which is almost free....

Op as a good hearthed DOCTOR i wont charge for this remedy..
DRING 8-10 CUPS OF WATER EVERY DAY.
Re: Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! by mima247(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
2things u probably hv haemorroids or u have pin worms .try drinking more water... take a bit of garlic and stop straining /using force when pooing.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / 7,000 Nurses Leave Nigeria For Greener Pastures Annually ― Registrar / GNLD Supplements For Treating Infertility In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.