Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] (8108 Views)

SEE HOW Rough Girl Briana Bette Flaunts Her Stuffs / Most Endowed Model Briana Bette Flaunts Her Massive Curves [PHOTOS] / Pure Perfection : Feast Your Eyes On The Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+ On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by tutaboi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: She is sexy but must she dress like that?

Pastor I see u! smiley
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by tutaboi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
But don't really get the meaning of *curves*
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by tutaboi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
But don't really get the meaning of *curves*.
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by tuader(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bleep embarassedBleep
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by repogirl(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Turkey legs tongue
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Kunbee: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Next. . .
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Iampresh: [size=8pt][/size]She's nt as curvy as i am tongue
stfu! And stop hating
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: Turkey legs tongue
hope you knw your hairy legs look like yam cheesy
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Mimisboygreat: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Chie!! Breastfeed me oh lord!! Omoh ehn...
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Iampresh: [size=8pt][/size]She's nt as curvy as i am tongue
LIES angry angry sad grin angry
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: hope you knw your hairy legs look like yam cheesy
lol, my straight pins, you dnt know! Even she sef fit get hair on her turkeys, making them hairy turkey legs, ewwwww....I'll take my straight yams anyday!
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ryabcool: all i see here is an almost(thanks to make up) pretty face and boöb implants. #jessayin
no implants. That's all natural. Is it until she's in a bikini you'll know?
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by wepushnews(f): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hey guys, welcome to the first edition of #BANTS where we talk about diverse issues that have sparked interest on social and general media in recent times. Here, we also let loose bants about songs, movies, celebrities, happenings and just about anything that steals our focus. Opinions reflected here are ours only and shouldn’t be taken seriously. Feel free to take the piss or not.

Read more at: http://www.radar.ng/art-life/bants-was-chris-oyakhilome-masturbating-and-cheating-because-he-was-sex-starved/

Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: lol, my straight pins, you dnt know! Even she sef fit get hair on her turkeys, making them hairy turkey legs, ewwwww....I'll take my straight yams anyday!
But i don't like hairy yam legs though,i prefer her sexy creamy turkey legs than yours
sorry gringrin
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by repogirl(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: But i don't like hairy yam legs though,i prefer her sexy creamy turkey legs than yours
sorry gringrin
one mans meat is another mans kpomo, I hope those turkey thighs don't suffocate you one day... grin
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: one mans meat is another mans kpomo, I hope those turkey thighs don't suffocate you one day... grin
nah! It's only those hairy yam thighs that can suffocate me. cheesytongue
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by repogirl(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: nah! It's only those hairy yam thighs that can suffocate me. cheesytongue
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by hensben(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: nah! It's only those hairy yam thighs that can suffocate me. cheesytongue
bro no offence, who is that gurl on your profile pix to you?
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
hensben: bro no offence, who is that gurl on your profile pix to you?
Do you know her?
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by chuberg(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: OMG! wow,. She is indeed really sexi cool
she look fantASStic..... Danm
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by hensben(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: Do you know her?
naija! using question to answer question
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
hensben: naija! using question to answer question
i taught you knw her somewhere that's why i asked first,
btw she's my kid sis.
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Debbyug(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
hips don't lie....sexy lady
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Iampresh(f): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: stfu! And stop hating
does it sound like am hatin? Abeg shift
Re: Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] by Dreyl(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iampresh: does it sound like am hatin? Abeg shift
yes it's obvious that you re hating
post pictures of ur curves or swerve...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Odunlade Adekola’s Brother, Jethro Marks Birthday On Movie Set / Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke In Mercy Johnson’s Style Marriage Scandal / 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.