Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With (3296 Views)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / That Face You Keep When Dasuki Mentions Your Name In The Arms Deal Saga / Hilarious Way He Plans To Sleep Because Of His Assets, Fuel And Gen(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by FNNEWS: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lil Wayne Talks Dedication (D5) mixtape, New Young Money signees and Mention Nigerian rappers he would love to work with.

In a recent interview with self-acclaimed ‘Best Rapper Alive’ Dwayne Carter aka Lil wayne aka Tunechi, the louisianna rapper talks about the dedication 5 mixtape which features a hand-full of up and coming rappers as well as established ones and further goes on to reel out some of the new Young Money signees whom he says is excited about.

He also mentions top Nigerian rappers he would love to work with in the nearest future, possibly on the D6 mixtape, which should drop after Tha Carter 5 Album. Listen to know which Nigerian rappers he mentions. You never know, your favourite rapper may have made the cut. Weezy F. Baby!!!…LISTEN BELOW

http:///2014/09/leaked-audio-lil-wayne-mentions-5-nigerian-rappers-plans-work/

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Cleffwizzy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmm dats gr8 o!...buh me no get mb to cliq dat link so bro abeg tel me na

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by philantoxx(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
save us some mb wastage abeg
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by chukxie(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wizzy is always 'high'. His voice was very husky I had to strain my ears in order to make out what he was saying. Anyway, he mentioned MI (Wizzy praised him for his rap skills and even mentioned MI has been absent from the scene for a while), Mode9 ( talked something about Mode9 doing hardcore rap, and that he should hook up with KRS-1 or Reakwon), PSquare (he praised them for featuring T.I in their latest song) and Ice Prince ( Wizzy referred to him as "A.boki").

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
FNN FAKE NAIJA NEWS....
lmao o boi u de craxe
somthing wey u dey ur room talk
don become lil wayne voice abi?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Dreyl(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
fake naija news! hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by hatux: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good idea!
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by nickz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin FNN news
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
I go go sambisa
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by nwaobitex: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
lol grin
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
okay
aw much do I get paid?
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by SpaceGoat: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
my famiky is giving up on me!! pleaa advice + 18 ( discreation advice) https://www.nairaland.com/1891109/what-happen-18-discretion-advice#26081890
Re: Leaked Audio: Lil Wayne Mentions 5 Nigerian Rappers He Plans To Work With by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 31, 2019
Truly thought out! Jesus Christ. How do you do it? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Picture of Authentic Imported WHATSAPP Perfume At Affordable Price / This Picture Will Confuse You / What Do U Call This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.