Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) (1162 Views)

'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' / Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) Call For Membership / New African Writers' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) by synw: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
NIGERIAN WOMEN WRITERS’ FORUM (NIWOWF)
www.nigerianwomenwritersforum.
E-mail: www.grouponlinenigeria@gmail.com
Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (NIWOWF) is a literary organization that engages and involves female writers in Nigeria to create a network of mentoring and support. It is also an avenue for young and aspiring female writers conversant in the country’s major indigenous languages – Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. Another major objective of this platform is to publish, enhance, hone and market works of aspiring and promising women writers in Nigeria.

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WRITERS’ FORUM (NIWOWF)
1. To create an avenue where female writers between the ages of 10 and 40 can share ideas, brainstorm and enhance their creative writing skills and techniques.
2. To publish, market and promote their works
3. To organize workshops, fora , symposia and conferences for both the upcoming and aspiring female writers in the country.
4. To institute Nigerian Women Writers Merit Award and Annual Nigerian Women Writers Convention.
5. To network and connect writers and their works with their foreign counterparts.
OUR 7 POINTS AGENDA
Each agenda is to honour the under listed figures for their individual contributions to women writing and creative writing in Nigeria:
1. Ify Omalicha Library of Poetry Books
2. Buchi Emecheta Wallchart and Posters of World famous women writers
3. Flora Nwapa Library of Prose Books
4. Prof. Biola Odejide Multimedia Clips of World Famous Women Writers
5. Mabel Segun Children Literature Library
6. Zulu Shofola Library of Drama Books
7. Balaraba Ramat Database of Nigerian Women Writers
For more information contact
Shola Phebian Oguntoyinbo – 07038167920, 08023963080 (National Coordinator and Supervisor for western Region)
Amarachi Udechukwu – 08034600058 (National Secretary and Supervisor for the Eastern Region)
Rita Okonoboh - (National P.R.O and Supervisor for the midwest)
Hajara Hussaini Ashara – 08107159837 (National Financial Secretary and Supervisor for the Northern Region)
Ajayi Zenami Temilade - 08108022641(National Treasurer)
NWWF NATIONAL TEEN WRITERS COUNCIL
Adeniyi Adeyinka Florence - 08067845824 (National Coordinator)
Oyebade Monsurat Adenike (National Secretary)
Naomi – 08145500224 (National PRO)
Rahidat – 08180394220 (National Treasurer)
Re: Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) by urch45: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2014
I think writers should see this www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng
They operates like Lulu.com and Createspace, but unlike them, Black Tower Publishers is mainly for Nigerian writers. I'm posting this because I read someone saying she needed publishers that offer book publishing, manuscript editing, proofreading, manuscript review through online submission. and other things. I can't really say, bcoz I've used their services only once, and that once was okay for me.
Re: Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) by tpiadotcom: 6:00am On May 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How It All Started With Bisiola / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / A Picture Poem About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.