Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military (3804 Views)

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Chi / Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=18pt]NIGERIAN ARMY SCHOOLS
Depot Nigerian Army (Depot NA) zaria
Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI) JAJI kaduna
Amphibious Training School (ATS) (calabar)
Nigerian Army Armour School (NAAS) (bauchi)
Nigerian Army School of Artillery (NASA) kaduna
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering (NASME) Markudi
Nigerian Army School of Military Police (NASMP) zaria
Army School of Physical Training (ASPT) zaria
Nigeria defense Accademy Kaduna
Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
Police university

if you have all of this on your side.. what are we in this equation.. Follow follow.

Basically, you dont need us in this equation. since we dont deserve anything good in your eyes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2014
This is the Sam Ethnan Air Force Base lagos , which is the largest airforce in Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

You can see there is nothing inside of it..

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2014
You can compare to an airforce base in Nigeria.. So you can see, nigeria is not into sharing.. That it is all about them.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2014
after 50 years, Ghana

Depot Ghanan Army
Ghanan Army School of Infantry
Amphibious Training School
Ghanan Army Armour School
Ghanan Army School of Artillery
Ghanan Army School of Military Engineering
Ghanan Army School of Military Police
Army School of Physical Training
Ghana defense Accademy
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigeria is bigger than Ghana, because Nigeria is not a country. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is the same status as Ghana.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by konjakonja(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mugu musiwa95 mek I hep u small, Nigerian Army School of Languages 148batalion Isikwuato Abia, State, Biafra grin
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
if the benin city people call my great grand father oduwa imasuen(musiwa) .. my great grand father was the emperor and commander in chief of the of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria army as the same time. And I am the new emperor and commander

It explain why the military made some of this appointment and some other military appointment, because they were trying to prevent a war between Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria.

those thing we claim we have small Ghana has them, 57 years after Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria does not have any of them. so we ask question? and review what is best..

we are basically not benefiting anything from this relationship. you can see they do not make any sacrifice, and you will never meet any northern leader or igbos leader who is nationalistic .. And if Northern past head of state were not nationalistic by their works and project, wetin be my own inside. everybody is into it for what they can get.

You can see all northern leaders all claiming they are the sponsor of Boko haram so that they can get elected into office.. Or do you think Goodluck jonathan is nationalistic, for where.. See what he build on his side.. Welcome to knowing Nigeria.. nationalistic in Nigeria don't win election.

why on earth do you think every northerner politician candidate is claiming they are the sponsor of boko haram?? to win election in the north, a person, as to claim, he is the sponsor of Boko haram, that why all of them are claiming they sponsor book haram.. nationalistic is for American.. Nigeria don't consider nationalistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_11AvdwP14

[img]http://www.alumetal.ch/images/portharcourt_big.jpg[/img]

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why I choice to deal with the united nation at my risk. basically, what we have in place is like using fake paper to travel .

We have to compare yourself to Ghana or ivory coast 50 years after to judge if we are benefiting.. And what I saw, in Ghana and ivory coast shows we are not in the right relationship. That we are not benefiting anything.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
embarassed undecided kiss
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
And know some of you doubt if I am telling lie if Nigeria occupy the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. This is why the website of the nigeria police shows the first IG of police was 1964You think I am telling lies.. No , I am not.

oduwa musiwa(oduwa imasuen) the emperor and commander of the army

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1763797_untitled22_jpega3dcb31909a67627a5f781ad7bf18500
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by iconize(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Musiwa, what happened to you "becomerich" moniker serial?

Well, I want to intellectually "becomerich" like Musiwa.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
did gambia stop to be a country when they form senegambia. when they form ecowas , did Ghana or Togo or ivory coast stop been a country.

It is like ecowas.. ecowas has a parliament. each country in ecowas is still a country.

Ecowas made a serious mistake that I believe should be corrected. By given nigeria more seat that other countries. Nigeria should have just 2 times more seat. It should be 10 seat per the 17 countries of west africa. Western nigeria and the 16 countries.. Independent Western nigeria seat at ecowas should be different from Nigeria.

There is no way, benin republic, Ghana, senegal , ivory coast, liberia should have less seat than nigeria..

Nobody does that.. And ecowas need to change it seating to make all 17 countries within ecowas have equal number of seat irrespective of their population.. This way they have equal number of voice.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
embarassed tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2014
azikiwe jail awolowo because he illegally occupy Independent Western nigeria, do you now believe the story.

it later lead to a war.. And here are pictures of the war. call biafra war..

It was illegal occupation of independent Western nigeria that lead to the civil war..

1. Azikiwe occupy independent Western nigeria and jail its leads, merge police etc.
2. Igbos kill northerners and independent Western nigeria people
3. Northerners kill Igbos back took over
4. igbo decided to leave
5 biafra war started

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2014
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by TGlobe: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
cool
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2014
sad shocked
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2014
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 2:49am On Oct 16, 2014
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by pus96: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
:ogcfgc
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by pus96: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.