Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World (6689 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / U.S Presidential Limo Goes Missing, Secret Service Scratching Their Heads / U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by JaniseGayle01: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
[b][b]

!!! How Dr.Ukaka Restore My Broken Marriage And Bring Back My Lover !!!

My name is Janise Gayle am from Canada,i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted jato for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he jato casted on him that make him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you jato for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him email: freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com
[/b][/b]

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2014
MSS AGENTS GUARDING AN ASSET

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Missy89(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
QAPHAYNE:

Yeah I have my reasons. FSB was formed from the defunct KGB and is not as strong as they where, and FSB is not even the best intelligence agency in russia. Watch out for my number 4.

what are the reasons lets hear them?
FSB inherited all the KGB infrastructure and operational status. It wasn't like it was built from the ground up. GRU is the other rival but since it is military intelligence you cant really equate it with secret agencies. It is like comparing the DIA with the CIA.

So what makes Canada intelligence agency "deadlier" than ISI ?
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by kwanKwasiyya(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op still waiting
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Op still waiting

Sorry o. School wahala am back nw. Thanks for your interest.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Missy89:

what are the reasons lets hear them?
FSB inherited all the KGB infrastructure and operational status. It wasn't like it was built from the ground up. GRU is the other rival but since it is military intelligence you cant really equate it with secret agencies. It is like comparing the DIA with the CIA.

So what makes Canada intelligence agency "deadlier" than ISI ?

The kgb was completely disbanded, CIA and the mossad made sure of that, when the USSR was disbanded the strength of russia fell and that includes there KGB.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
QAPHAYNE:

Sorry o. School wahala am back nw. Thanks for your interest.
welcome back.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Missy89(f): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2014
QAPHAYNE:

The kgb was completely disbanded, CIA and the mossad made sure of that, when the USSR was disbanded the strength of russia fell and that includes there KGB.

Not true.

Most of the KGB assets in the west kept selling secrets to the FSB/SVR and the operational control was intact well till today. the difference is that it was more opened after USSR fell and was accessible unlike before (the KBG was very secretive during the cold war because the Soviet union itself wasn't an open country unlike the west). Their biggest assets it the US (Ames and Hassen) still sold secrets way into the year 2000 or there about before they were caught.

A big and strong Intelligence agency is relevant to the country's survival because of its size and ethnic issues. so even when USSR fell, 3 things were as strong as it ever was and that is the foreign Intelligence agency(FSB/SVR), the Strategic Strategic missile troops (for deterrence) and the GRU (military intelligence)

The only difference is that it was divided into two (FSB/SVR) after a coup attempt against Yeltsin in other to break up its powers. But most have been returned because of the terrorism in the Caucasus. The CIA didn't destroy sh1t!
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2014
4..Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS Australia:,
Established in 1952, during an executive Council meeting by Prime Minister Robert Menzies, and was headed by Alfred Deakin Brookes. The functions and existence of ASIS was a guarded secret even from its own government for almost twenty long years. The primary role of the agency was to gather information and distribute/ transfer secret intelligence. They
were also given the responsibility to plan and execute special operations when needed. Has anyone watched arrows?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
This OP must be my friend missing from Yaba Left.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Wolef7(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
QAPHAYNE: 4..Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS Australia:,
Established in 1952, during an executive Council meeting by Prime Minister Robert Menzies, and was headed by Alfred Deakin Brookes. The functions and existence of ASIS was a guarded secret even from its own government for almost twenty long years. The primary role of the agency was to gather information and distribute/ transfer secret intelligence. They
were also given the responsibility to plan and execute special operations when needed. Has anyone watched arrows?

Slade Wilson things.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wolef7:
Slade Wilson things.

Ur head dey there my broda.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
3. CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY CIA: These is arguably the most popular of all. Here are some fun/crazy facts abouy them:

1.)In 1962 the CIA tipped off South Africa’s intelligence service about the location of Nelson Mandela, leading to his arrest that put him in jail for 27 years.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
2.)The CIA had a plan to drop gigantic condoms labeled “Medium” into the USSR to convince Russian women that Americans were more virile
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
3.) For several years the CIA paid hookers to bring back men to a “safehouse” brothel so they could secretly dose them with LSD and watch
what happened through a two-way mirror in an effort to find a mind control
drug
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Missy89:

Not true.

Most of the KGB assets in the west kept selling secrets to the FSB/SVR and the operational control was intact well till today. the difference is that it was more opened after USSR fell and was accessible unlike before (the KBG was very secretive during the cold war because the Soviet union itself wasn't an open country unlike the west). Their biggest assets it the US (Ames and Hassen) still sold secrets way into the year 2000 or there about before they were caught.

A big and strong Intelligence agency is relevant to the country's survival because of its size and ethnic issues. so even when USSR fell, 3 things were as strong as it ever was and that is the foreign Intelligence agency(FSB/SVR), the Strategic Strategic missile troops (for deterrence) and the GRU (military intelligence)

The only difference is that it was divided into two (FSB/SVR) after a coup attempt against Yeltsin in other to break up its powers. But most have been returned because of the terrorism in the Caucasus. The CIA didn't destroy sh1t!

Do you have a good source? let me verify ur angle
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Wolef7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
QAPHAYNE:

Ur head dey there my broda.
ASIS ain't that bad.
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2014
2) THE MOSSAD : Mossad [Hebrew for “institute”] has responsibility for human intelligence collection, covert action and counter terrorism. Its focus is on Arab nations and organizations throughout the world. Mossad also is responsible for the clandestine movement of Jewish refugees out of Syria, Iran, and Ethiopia. Mossad agents are active in the former communist countries, in the West, and at the UN. Mossad is headquartered in Tel Aviv. The staff of Mossad was estimated during the late 1980s to number between 1,500 to 2,000 personnel, with more recent estimates placing the staff at an
estimated 1,200 personnel. The identity of the director of Mossad was traditionally a state secret

1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by QAPHAYNE: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest” NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Appleyard(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Missy89:

so you think FSB is the least strongest and Canadian intelligence is stronger?

My brother, afraid catch me ooo..

CSIS stronger than FSB? Or na weting u dey yarn?
Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
what about the Rwandan secret service? You guys think its only secret services of the developed world that are good abi? What about our DSS and NIA?

@missy89 how comes you know alot about militaries and secret services? Not too many women have hobbies along those line. I really admire your dept of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Missy89(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
craziebone:
what about the Rwandan secret service? You guys think its only secret services of the developed world that are good abi? What about our DSS and NIA?

@missy89 how comes you know alot about militaries and secret services? Not too many women have hobbies along those line. I really admire your dept of knowledge.

Rwandan secret service? Never heard of it.

DSS has demonstrated that they lack a lot of capabilities during their raid in APC data office. They had to force the staff to get their password at gun point. lol

Brandishing good guns does not automatically make you a top notch agency and the problem with the agencies in most developing world is that they are just tools to oppress unlike the developed world where they shape their countries policies and have a certain degree of autonomy. American agencies for example have missions that are authorized by the office of the president and not the president himself so no matter who is in office they keep doing their job and the president will only know if he asks. The FSB for example "saved" Russia from total collapse and restored order when Putin came to office and now they are part of the coalition that run the country.

Most African agencies dont have these capabilities yet and for a good reason. Democracy is still new, politicians still care about absolute power, most African countries still depend on their colonial masters to shape their foreign policies to some extent etc so there is no point having a sophisticated intelligence apparatus outside the scope of using it as a tool to hang on to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Missy89:

Rwandan secret service? Never heard of it.

DSS has demonstrated that they lack a lot of capabilities during their raid in APC data office. They had to force the staff to get their password at gun point. lol

Brandishing good guns does not automatically make you a top notch agency and the problem with the agencies in most developing world is that they are just tools to oppress unlike the developed world where they shape their countries policies and have a certain degree of autonomy. American agencies for example have missions that are authorized by the office of the president and not the president himself so no matter who is in office they keep doing their job and the president will only know if he asks. The FSB for example "saved" Russia from total collapse and restored order when Putin came to office and now they are part of the coalition that run the country.

Most African agencies dont have these capabilities yet and for a good reason. Democracy is still new, politicians still care about absolute power, most African countries still depend on their colonial masters to shape their foreign policies to some extent etc so there is no point having a sophisticated intelligence apparatus outside the scope of using it as a tool to hang on to power.

i really love your power to analyse issues. But does Nigeria fit into that description of african countries you mentioned? For Rwanda, their secret service is mainly used to crack down on and eliminate Kagame's opponents in South Africa.

Tell me about the BND and pls remind me of their unpronoucable long name. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World by Missy89(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2015
craziebone:

i really love your power to analyse issues. But does Nigeria fit into that description of african countries you mentioned? For Rwanda, their secret service is mainly used to crack down on and eliminate Kagame's opponents in South Africa.

Tell me about the BND and pls remind me of their unpronoucable long name. Lol.

Nigeria might not be in the same category as most African countries in the way they use the intelligence apparatus but It is still a tool to suppress. DSS complicity with the ruling party is very obvious and the problem is that they will be subservient to the opposition party as well should they win the election and most of the people who are giving them orders now will be targeted the minute they are voted out.

Subservient intelligence agencies can never be effective. They should be shaping policies and not taking orders. You will be surprised how little most politicians know about the facts until they are briefed.

Bundesnachrichtendienst cheesy I honestly have no idea. Heard rumors their hands were all over Gadaffi's death thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Nazi and WW2 History Enthusiasts / Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / Arafat's Body Exhumed For Poison Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.