Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . (2639 Views)

U.S Presidential Limo Goes Missing, Secret Service Scratching Their Heads / 10 Most Deadly Secret Service Agencies In The World / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2012
Here she is ... the 24-year-old Colombian prostitute who took down the Secret Service ... this according to the NY Daily News.

The paper claims the woman is a single mother named Dania ... who argued with a Secret Service agent about the price of sex during an alleged encounter in Cartagena last week.

Dania reportedly claims she demanded $800 for a night of boom boom ... but the agent only wanted to pay $30 ... and a massive argument ensued.

The agents are now under investigation ... and their lives and careers are in shambles ... buuuuuuut she is pretty hot.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/19/secret-service-hooker-photos-prostitute/

Esta perra está caliente de todos modos smileylol

Re: U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
I heard it was for $47 dollars? or has the story changed over the last few days? lol. 'Poor' SS agents, one would think they'd be much much more smarter than this. Throw away your life & career for 5mins of fun...I hope the 5mins was worth it.
Re: U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by BlackBaron: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
Why are the pretty ones always the prostitu.tes
Re: U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2012
BlackBaron: Why are the pretty ones always the prostitu.tes

Because I ain't gonna pay to Bleep an ugly bi1tch get it? cheesy
Re: U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
JeSoul: I heard it was for $47 dollars? or has the story changed over the last few days? lol. 'Poor' SS agents, one would think they'd be much much more smarter than this. Throw away your life & career for 5mins of fun...I hope the 5mins was worth it.

Nah according to the chica they wanted to pay just $30 jajajaja, probably tryna trick the Colombian chick with exchange rate of un dólar

Some of them didn't c;um already smiley damn my husband is busy watching over the Presidente. These guys fall our hands big time. Talk about being cheap
Re: U.S Secret Service Scandal: PHOTOS Of The Alleged Hooker. . by BlackBaron: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Because I ain't gonna pay to Bleep an ugly bi1tch get it? cheesy

Course I do, just asking a rhetorical question.

(1) (Reply)

The Ma. Race To Replace Kennedy's Senate Seat / The Magnificent African Cake: Scramble For Africa / Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.