Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? (3382 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? by logicboy01: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
striktlymi:

Guy stop trying too hard...

The New york times got it spot on. Nigeria is faced with increasing population not overpopulation. I am sure you wouldn't know the difference even if I try to explain.

Economist indeed!

grin grin grin

The new york times already lists overpopulation issues that are currently challenging Nigerians and you are here looking for a way to lie that that Nigeria is not overpopulated?

-traffic jams (too many cars)
-inadequate housing facilities for the masses
-50% unemployment

I understand that it is only after you personally get hit by some of these issues that you will admit that Nigeria is overpopulated now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Dr D.K Olukoya-GO Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: In Love With You – Sinach (mp3 Download + Lyrics) / A Tribute To Those Who Died In The Akwa Ibom Building Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.