Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast (728 Views)

How To Promote Your Business,product,campaign, Any Thing So Fast In 2016 / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast by jemsi(f): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2014
There is something I have always wondered since I was younger. How are all those stories in newspapers typed and printed before everyone wakes up in d morning?. With pictures attached sef.
Re: How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast by segunjowo(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2014
i think there is a preplatform for this.
Re: How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast by scarr: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2014
I guess dey print overnight
Re: How Newspapers Are Typed And Printed So Fast by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
jemsi: There is something I have always wondered since I was younger. How are all those stories in newspapers typed and printed before everyone wakes up in d morning?. With pictures attached sef.
They have very fast typist, they report news of the previous day on the current day, they print overnight and their printing machines are so fast you will not believe it. No magic involved.

(1) (Reply)

Article Video Marketing - A Gold In The Mine. / Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate / The Possible Out Come Of Soludo's Naira Redomination Policy:ghanian Cedi In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.