Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Great Things Wives Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Great Things Wives Do (1340 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? / Secret Thing Some Wives Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Things Wives Do by jcflex(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Some wives are a delight to their husbands and possess ingredients that make them happy

She is quick to say sorry
It is virtuous to be the first to apologise during and after any quarrel. Winning wives do this always
“The woman bears the burden of ensuring peace in the home at all times. Even if you are right, just say, ‘I’m sorry,’ and move on because men are egoistic. I apologise whenever there is a quarrel because we just have to maintain a peaceful atmosphere for the children’s sake.”
— Boluwatife is
married to Segun Oluwayomi, gospel artiste

She is accommodating
The circumstance notwithstanding, a wife withstands pressure and embraces the good of all situations.
“With God, I have coped very well with his fans. I am not a superwoman but I have adjusted very well. Everybody in the entertainment industry has fans, it is not limited to just my husband.
— Yvonne, is married to Sam
Oguachuba aka Samklef, a rap artiste

Doesn’t get overly jealous
Jealousy becomes destructive if not controlled.
I am not jealous of his fansbecause I expected it. He is in the public eye and is expected to have female fans. I know my man and I also know that whatever any girl does outside is to her own detriment. My husband will always come back to me.”
— Amelia is married to Seun Kentebe, an actor

She’s wise
Wisdom directs the affairs of any long-standing marriage. A wise wife knows what to do at the right time.
“He gets angry easily, especially when he does not have money. When he is angry, we all keep our distance.”
— Chibuzor is married to Francis Odega, an actor

It’s impossible to have a quarrel-free relationship but a good wife learns how to settle withher spouse on time.
“We agreed never to go to bed with hurts. We must talk about the problem and trash it out no matter how long it takes. So far, we have done that and it has helped a great deal.”
— Chioma, an On-Air-Personality, is married to Bobby Agwunobi

She is transparent
Money is a medium of exchange and not the controlling force of love. A good wife is transparent with financial issues in a marriage.
“We have maintained a joint account but we also have separate accounts. We are both transparent about our earnings, gifts and expenses. It is fair to say that whoever is buoyant at any time foots the bill.”
— Tayo, a medical practi
tioner, is married to Israel Abiara, a gospel artiste
She’s submissive
Submission is a virtue.It is what differentiates a woman from a girl.
“It took me time to get used to submitting wholly because I had become used to being independent.”
— Precious is married to William Orioha, aka 2shotz, a musician

She does not shout
When a wife engages her husband in a shouting match, she exposes her relationship to third parties
“Our kind of quarrel is not one that makes people shout and scream at each other. This has never cropped up in our 13 years of marriage. If he is upset, I know what to do and vice versa.”
— Yvonne Ebbi, an etiquette expert,is married to Ken
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Chloezoe(f): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2014
True . Mama Always say if you can't listen to a man don't get married.

3 Likes

Re: Great Things Wives Do by TRADELYN: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2014
grin
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Tallesty1(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Some wives are God-sent

1 Like

Re: Great Things Wives Do by jcflex(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Chloezoe: True . Mama Always say if you can't listen to a man don't get married.

hummm, dat word get belle.

u luk cute, and will like to knw more of u if u dnt mind. nw following u
Re: Great Things Wives Do by valmunich(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2014
My mum is the best wife I've seen so far, that woman is surely God-sent. you'll wish she was your mum, I love you mama!

1 Like

Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Now Every Nigga will be like “My Mum this... My Mum That...” When actually it is “My Mum that... My Mum this “.

angry angry

TMan.

1 Like

Re: Great Things Wives Do by marieolae(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Yeah yeah. I dnt have to have any of these characteristics and I'll still make a gd wife
Re: Great Things Wives Do by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Lets Keep it Real.
the OP didn Add,

BEING GOOD IN BED
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
I shout...like a witch grin
Re: Great Things Wives Do by doctorofgirls(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I shout...like a witch grin
I always knew u were part of the cast in harryporter movie
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: I always knew u were part of the cast in harryporter movie
Hahaha. I have never watched that Harry Porter, it just doesn't look like what I will enjoy watching.
Re: Great Things Wives Do by doctorofgirls(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahaha. I have never watched that Harry Porter, it just doesn't look like what I will enjoy watching.
that's why u gonna only hear it from the doctor himself
Re: Great Things Wives Do by jcflex(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Yeah yeah. I dnt have to have any of these characteristics and I'll still make a gd wife

well I agree wit you, bt deir are some u cnt do wit out, or u wanna tell me a wife dat is nt sumissive to her husband is a good wife. even if you are good in other areas,
Re: Great Things Wives Do by jcflex(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2014

lolz.

madam y shout lik a witch nw
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
jcflex:

lolz.

madam y shout lik a witch nw
Hehe. Dey dia dey ask me cross-question...
I say I shout -like a witch...and you are ask me why.
What are you want me to answer you now? grin
Re: Great Things Wives Do by priscaoge(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
They say that Godly wives don't just speak in Tongues,they cook great meals,raise kids,dress beautifully,give mind blowing S3x and still make heaven....Is it True or Falsegringringrin??
Re: Great Things Wives Do by priscaoge(f): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hehe. Dey dia dey ask me cross-question...
I say I shout -like a witch...and you are ask me why.
What are you want me to answer you now? grin
The grammar that made u win awardgringrin
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
The grammar that made u win awardgringrin
Yels #blinksEyelashes# very true @ ur last post @Priscaoge

1 Like

Re: Great Things Wives Do by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
The 1st & 3rd qualities are funny

A woman married to a gospel artist that cannot apologize; hope the hubby is learning because it is not christianly

A woman not caring what hubby does as far as he comes home to her? Hmm... he has spent the most productive time with his gf.

It is all good as far as there is mutual underdtanding

1 Like

Re: Great Things Wives Do by beeevan: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't see how apologizing like mumu even when he stamps on your head makes one a great wife, an intelligent man will get wary of a woman without self respect.
Re: Great Things Wives Do by jcflex(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
beeevan: I don't see how apologizing like mumu even when he stamps on your head makes one a great wife, an intelligent man will get wary of a woman without self respect.

In the real sense of it, y will a man go to that extend, the man dey crazy be that, thot we are talking of little quarrel here.
so bros think straight.
Re: Great Things Wives Do by beeevan: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
jcflex:

In the real sense of it, y will a man go to that extend, the man dey crazy be that, thot we are talking of little quarrel here.
so bros think straight.

Please which experiment did you conduct to arrive at the conclusion that am the one who needs to think straight and not you?
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Yemlizzy(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote
author=beeevan]I don't see how apologizing like mumu even when he
stamps on your head makes one a great wife, an intelligent man will get
wary of a woman without self respect. [/quote]
Lol...very true!

3 Likes

Re: Great Things Wives Do by shizzleStar: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chloezoe: True . Mama Always say if you can't listen to a man don't get married.
she was right
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Say sorry even when i'm right

To hell with that egoistic belief
If you are wrong.. Yor are wrong
No four ways about that
Re: Great Things Wives Do by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Was She Right Or Wrong ???? / Families Sell Albinos To Ritualists / Oya Share Ur Own Wit Us O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.