Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? (793 Views)

Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? / How To Prepare For Ican Exams / Which Is Easier To Pass Toefl O Ielts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? by ilori1930(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
I will like to write IELTS test but dunno what material to use in preparing myself. Anyone with info on how to go about this should please share with me or if you have a material I can use, please share with me.
Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? by spartanian(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
U can purchase materials from their British council exam office, it is about 15k.
Re: How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? by Insanity(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
If you register with BC, you will buy the materials there for preparation. If you register with an agent, you should go online and scout for materials or buy in any BC office nation wide.
Re: How Can One Get Materials To Prepare For IELTS? by ilori1930(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks fellas. I really appreciate your kind responses kiss

(1) (Reply)

See How This Internet Millionaire Will Help You Achieve Your Career This Year / Can I Use Open University Msc To Pursue Phd In Regular University? / Making Money Online With Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.