Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? (626 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / "What Is The Story Of Saul Of Tarsus Before He Became The Apostle Paul?" / Where Was Paul/saul When Jesus Was Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Omooba77: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Just a thought;if Shekau who have been causing havoc just like Saul of Tarsus;turned and become a preacher of the gospel.Will you and the word forgive him like Paul obtained mercy?
Let us hear your view...God is merciful oh......
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by mployer(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Very difficult question undecided
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Yes. Though his sins are as red as scarlet; God will forgive him.

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by rastamouse: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2014
If GOD forgives him, who am I to hold any grudge. I will readily forgive him and like Barnabas, I will lead him to the church.

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by purplesummer(f): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2014
I pray everyday and tell God to "...forgive me my sins AS I FORGIVE OTHERS who sin against me..." The measure of forgiveness I grant him is the measure of forgiveness I expect to receive from God. So, Yes I will forgive.

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2014
I will forgive him for killing my brother and colleagues ( military officers ) but he has to answer to the laws of the land though.

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
dunkem21: Yes. Though his sins are as red as scarlet; God will forgive him.
only God can forgive , he has killed many souls and to prevent anarchy , he must be judged according to the rule of the land
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by pigin: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2014
I have no power to forgive, forgiveness of the lord. my is just to create the avenue with him and God.
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by hertz9te(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2014
kill his body for give his spirit.... .and dead sure if I see that dude in heaven,am walking out
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Only God forgives. The best we can do as humans is to arrange a meeting between him and God in heaven.
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by UrbanMystique: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2014
rastamouse: If GOD forgives him, who am I to hold any grudge. I will readily forgive him and like Barnabas, I will lead him to the church.
i wonder if you will say the same if he kills your father in your presence and rapes your mother while you blow air to cool him down and also bomb the remaining properties and your siblings out of existence.
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Omooba77: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
God will always so mercy;if it is asked for.....
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by rastamouse: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
UrbanMystique: i wonder if you will say the same if he kills your father in your presence and rapes your mother while you blow air to cool him down and also bomb the remaining properties and your siblings out of existence.

I will still have to forgive him if GOD does. That is what JESUS teaches...love your enemies

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by UrbanMystique: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
rastamouse:

I will still have to forgive him if GOD does. That is what JESUS teaches...love your enemies
easier said
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by oweniwe(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^ . .. .. . .than done
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by submit: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
See lies..forgive indeed
That's why I love the Bible, very "complete" book. The same god that forgave saul(paul) for persecuting(imprisoning and even killing) his ppl was the same god that punished saul(1st king of isreal) for trying to protect infants and pregnant women..

Shekau sef sabi say na fairytale..im no go try am
Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by oyeludef(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
if God should forgive him den i have no option than do likewose. besides every sinner is capable of doing worse than him if d devil uses dem. so its just by grace dat we r save from sin

1 Like

Re: If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? by Omooba77: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
oyeludef: if God should forgive him den i have no option than do likewose. besides every sinner is capable of doing worse than him if d devil uses dem. so its just by grace dat we r save from sin
Well said...

(1) (Reply)

Giving And Receiving: Respiratory System Analogy / South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. / The Idea Of CHURCH WEDDING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.