Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. (625 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by Princecalm(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2014
The founder of the Synagogue churce of All Nations Prophet TB Joshua may face a class section suit if the plan of a South African opposition party marterilises.
The party,the Democratic Alliance intend to write to the Minister of Relations and Cooperation,Maite Mashabane urging her to assist South African vitims of the SCOAN building collaspe and their family to sue the cleric.
The party believes that the church may be criminally liable.
Re: South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by PastorKun(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
This is a good development, Tb Joshua should be held accountable for the loss of lives in his premises. It is a glaring case of criminal negligence.

@OP
Kindly include the source of the story in your post.

4 Likes

Re: South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by pimplucious: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2014
As much as I sympathize with SCOAN, TB Joshua etc, man of God or no man of God, i still hold a firm believe that somebody needs to be held accountable. cry
Re: South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by nora544: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Not only south africa should make something also Nigeria should make something agaist this man.

There are more death people, because in south africa they write it is 115 and 84 south african are death.

The difference is big.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Pilgrims-mom-left-only-with-hope-20140923

2 Likes

Re: South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
nora544: Not only south africa should make something also Nigeria should make something agaist this man.

There are more death people, because in south africa they write it is 115 and 84 south african are death.

The difference is big.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Pilgrims-mom-left-only-with-hope-20140923
The average Nigerian will let this slides as usual. I know this case would soon be forgotten, The Nigerian government isn't helping matters. It is best South Africa take such move, I hope they sue our government too not just SCOAN. By refusing to prosecute the Scoan ministry our government is equally guilty.

2 Likes

Re: South African Vitims May Sue TB Johsua. by nora544: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
http://nigeriacamera.net/synagogue-members-died-for-work-of-salvation-tb-joshua/

There is something what shows that there are more death than 84.

What is also important that he want to go to south africa.
Please read it, i canot post it here because i dinot want this spam.... that they ban me for 24 hours.

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell: A Muslim Beheaded Two Christians In Nj… And The Media Ignored It / What Next After You Are Saved In Jesus Christ? / Can You Prove Gods Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.