Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

My 20th Birthday's Eve Experience With GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 20th Birthday's Eve Experience With GOD (435 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / My Experience With The Super Natural / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 20th Birthday's Eve Experience With GOD by nenergy(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2014
On the eve of my 20th birthday i had a leading in my heart to keep vigil for some hours and to seek Jehovah’s direction for my life.

It was a Friday and there was neither the monthly general vigil nor the weekly group vigils at church. So I decided to go to church anyway because the closer to the church altar i was, the closer to God i will be. (So i thought then.)

I arrived church, scaled the fence, by-passed the security men and proceeded to the altar were i poured out my heart to God and asked him to show me his plans for my life via a dream that night.

After the singing and prayers, i laid down and expected a trance, a vision, a still small voice or a thunderous; “My Son, My Son” voice. Surprising, i didn’t get any, because i had the soundest and most dreamless sleep ever. In fact, the security men were the ones who came to wake me up. Come and see interrogation! They let me go after hearing my noble cause.lol

After that experience, it became clear to me that;
1. Man is an Altar himself. 1 Corinthians 6:19

2. That the vision is for an appointed time. Though it tarries, it will surely come. Habakkuk 2:3

3. That sometimes God's plans might not clear to us, but we need to trust him because his thoughts towards us is that of good alone. Jeremiah 29:11

4. There's no fence high enough and no road blocks (security men) strong enough to stop a man who has perceived that which needs to be achieved.lol

Fast forward to 2014 and all i can say is Thank you Lord.. Coz my life is a testimony.
Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: My 20th Birthday's Eve Experience With GOD by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ignorance of christians on no 1 makes most fall into fake "men of God's hands.

(1) (Reply)

Mentalities Every True Christian Has To Change / Tb Joshua And His Unseen Terrorist / If You Could Take One Thing To Hell. What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.