Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. (3266 Views)

What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / Which Perfume Are U Wearning And Hw Long Does It Last / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:
Of course tongue
Talk now if you want o, don't be shy grin
Shaking my d*ck head
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: Mondi...which perf is that...nice Dp...am the ist to lyk it oh
aww thank u embarassed guess seductive and DKNY
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: aww thank u embarassed guess seductive and DKNY
uwc..doz perfumes re gon be expensive
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:
Shaking my d*ck head
I interpreted this as you having a dic*k head on your neck grin na you talk am o Heheheheheh
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: uwc..doz perfumes re gon be expensive
nope they have decent prices, wouldn't say expensive
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:
I interpreted this as you having a dic*k head on your neck grin na you talk am o Heheheheheh

cool
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: nope they have decent prices, wouldn't say expensive
lyk hw much
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: nope they have decent prices, wouldn't say expensive
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: lyk hw much
u should find the guess for $40-$50 and the dkny for $35-$40
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondisweets: u should find the guess for $40-$50 and the dkny for $35-$40
which area?
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
hmm....not bad...these dollar signs am seeing there...u mean they re nt in nigeria.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
krall: which area?
burkina faso
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: hmm....not bad...these dollar signs am seeing there...u mean they re nt in nigeria.
lol im sure u can find them in Nigeria for an amount thats equivalent to that
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pretty sweettease!!!

sweettease:
I'm also a fan of Elizabeth Arden's Red door... Will still wear it anytime, anyday cool

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kolo!

krall: baygon. it also wards of mosquito and bed bug at nite.

dusting powder mixed with water for formal occasion. spray responsibly.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Queen of Hearts by Queen Latifah.

Didn't know 'Red Door' was good, I should have gotten it instead. I love Arden Beauty.. embarassed embarassed
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by typearls(f): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Fragrance is the first layer of dressing, your invisible body suit. Without perfume the skin is silent..Choose your scents.We help create them custom used only for you. Different scents for different moods and personalities. Wear them and turn heads. Feel sexual and leave a great impression. Fruity,woodsy,citrus,natural and exotic fragrances available.Comes in your favorite bottles and colors. Great as #partysouvenirs,#bridalshowers #gifts #partydelight #poshpacks . Scented candles, handsoaps also available. Call 089038454123 to order yours today. .Read more at www.typearls..com

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by dcodesmith(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Tom Ford Noir De Noir
Tom Ford Black Orchid

2 Likes

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2014
cocoberry: Pretty sweettease!!!

Pretty coco wink

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by abdulaz: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Ck.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by oge4real(f): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Down Town- Calvin Klein
Flash- Jimmy CHOO
Romance- Ralph Lauren

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 09, 2014
oge4real: Down Town- Calvin Klein
Flash- Jimmy CHOO
Romance- Ralph Lauren
me likey flash
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by opera99(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Creed aventus

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by firestar(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Axis.

cool
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2014
chibwike: Mine is issy miyake...lets knw yours...maybe we can get nice perfumes and deodorants here

My BF wears that. It smells so amazing, I bought one just to have around for the smell lol. Idk why I generally prefer the smell of cologne over that of perfume. I literally get lost in them...it's a freakin' mystery.

Anyway, I tend to get bored with scents really easily, so these are my current perfumes: Johan B's Sensual/Beaute, and Davidoff's Cool Water.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by ArtanK(m): 3:41am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

My BF wears that. It smells so amazing, I bought one just to have around for the smell lol. Idk why I generally prefer the smell of cologne over that of perfume. I literally get lost in them...it's a freakin' mystery.

I get bored with scents really easily, so these are my current perfumes: Johan B's Sensual/Beaute, and Davidoff's Cool Water.

Your BF got a good taste I must say cheesy my fav is the l'eau d'issey spray cool
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK:

Your BF got a good taste I must say cheesy my fav is the l'eau d'issey spray cool

Lolll get outtt! I guess it's popular.
I bought for him as a gift, and he wore it tirelessly. When he went overseas, I had to buy it...
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by ArtanK(m): 3:58am On Sep 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll get outtt! I guess it's popular.
I bought for him as a gift, and he wore it tirelessly. When he went overseas, I had to buy it...

Thumbs up to him for wearing still, I mean you buying it might have been coincidental tongue

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2014
Pink (Victoria secret)
Elope
Pure red
New musk.

I use any of the above when I feel like it. smiley
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Pink (Victoria secret)
Elope
Pure red
New musk.

I use any of the above when I feel like it. smiley
shocked you one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ankara Straight Long Gown Styles 2021: Beautiful And Cute Ankara Styles For Ladi / Some ladies injected their buttocks,see what happened( Photos) / Are There Any Vintage Stores In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.