Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. (3180 Views)

What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / Which Perfume Are U Wearning And Hw Long Does It Last / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: shocked you one?
Yes me one and that's outside my body spray.

I don't use them all na, I pick one or 2 at a time but I don't use anything outside that list. wink
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Aipete2(f): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Am using Colour Me
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by bellaanyansi: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
has anyone tried surrati oil.perfume . you can contact me on 08064005912. surrati has variius fragrances in pure oil form like blackorchid.tomoud. sugarbaby.cabdycrush.aqva121.hugo.farenheit.blackoud.dezire etc. we also deliver to major states in nigeria. you can.also get us on facebook....surrati oil perfumes and on konga...surrati oil perfume. trust us to give you the original. beware of surrati products that come at ridiculous prices. thanks
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by bellaanyansi: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
. your outfit is not complete without a good smell. for your irresistible surrati designers oil fragrance 100mls at very very super affordable prices. we are still very much in the business of making you smell good without breaking the bank. sealed....tested ....trusted....original. we have been dealing on this for over 4yrs now....a chat on our whatsapp says it all. for various unlimited surrati perfumes contact 08038989090. pay on delivery available too . we are currently running a promo on many fragrances.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Flat Shoes For Sale At A Discounted Price Of #1500 now / Body Spot Remover / See What We Are Building For Fashion Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.