Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. (1166 Views)

Mtn Strategy In Acquiring Visafone / IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. / Advertising And Marketing Strategy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by timiwillson: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello,
i know there are many people that are interested in having only one strategy but they get confuse which one to stick to. the first success of Forex is for individuals to have a specific strategy.

what is scalping?: this is a Forex strategy which is mainly use by expert to make quick profit is a short period of time.
this strategy is very risky as well very profitable.

what is the best time to scalp the marker?: the best time to scalp is during news release such as NFP news, interest rate etc.....
such news affect the market movement which result to high pips movement. if you take a look on Fridays the market seems faster because most new release comes out during that period. as a matter of fact their where good new release this past Fridays such as:
Asia Currencies Drop This Week as Surprise ECB Cuts Boost Dollar and Canadian Dollar Weakens After Unexpected August Jobs Decline.
this where the top news which affected the market on Friday and i think good scalper traded fast to make profit. and some days it seems the market is slow does are the best time to avoid this strategy. especially on Mondays and Tuesdays

Is scalping risky?: it is very risky for those who takes it as a regular trading Technics or strategy. it will help you lose your hard earn money quickly. as i said if you follow the best time to scalp, you will be surprise making good profit in a day.

How much can i make with this strategy?: All boils down to your lot size, and you usually pay for more spreads and can even lead to banned your account because some brokers are angry when you make fast profit, they usually regards such investors as "abusers" because some one can deposit $500 and make a profit of $2000 a day and request for withdrawal immediately. and wait for another day cool

since have educated you guys with this killer strategy why not join me in my broker which accept scalping strategy to no limit.
my broker get commissions from their liquidity providers and they don't pay for your profit rather their liquidity providers will provide the fund, in such case they encourage it so that they can make good commissions as you open more positions. their liquidity provider takes your loses which my broker take commissions for every position you open. in that sense their liquidity providers bears the risk not them.

I am a IB in one of the honest brokers, i will be happy seeing you signing up from this link [url][/url]http://capitaloneforex.com/accounts/open-real-ac.php?a_aid=97622

so that i can teach you more concerning this strategy most of my client see my lesson from Skype( video call) very relevant and they are making good profit while others are still learning with Demo account before they invest with real money.
after you sign up, i will give you a call and ask you some minor questions concerning to Forex and i hope i get you as a client soon.

Good luck!
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Scalping is very dangerous and considered risky................... investor psychological and bias emotion make scalping strategy a pure FIASCO.........

,CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by timiwillson: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
cryptography: Scalping is very dangerous and considered risky................... investor psychological and bias emotion make scalping strategy a pure FIASCO.........

,CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

i taught i disclosed the risk also, as i mention above it will be useful only on high liquidity period.
if u ask me if is regarded as too risky why are some brokers avoiding client scalping by re-quoting market price and slippage.
some may not even execute your trade cos they trade against us which may lead to broker loses.
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
timiwillson:

i taught i disclosed the risk also, as i mention above it will be use only on high liquidity period.
if u ask me if is regarded as too risky why are some brokers avoiding client scalping by re-quoting market price and slippage.
some may not even execute your trade cos they trade against us which may lead to broker loses.

Yeah you're very correct............ just yesterday after US non-farm payroll release my test broker widened spread by 500 pips
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by timiwillson: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
cryptography:

Yeah you're very correct............ just yesterday after US non-farm payroll release my test broker widened spread by 500 pips

you see, cos they know you will make enough profit. some of those brokers write articles in the internet to discourage client not to practice it in order for them to be safe.
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
timiwillson:

you see, cos they know you will make enough profit. some of those brokers write articles in the internet to discourage client not to practice it in order for them to be safe.

Very true......

Wishing you more GREENS in your trading
Re: Learn How To Use SCALPING Strategy In Forex. by timiwillson: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
cryptography:

Very true......

Wishing you more GREENS in your trading

thanks bro, wish you the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 20K In A Small Town At Ekiti? / We Buy U.b.c.@ A Very Attractive Price And From Anywhere In 9ja!! / I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.