Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly (1169 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by jesuseun1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am a young entrepreneur, I am about to launch out my business concept, for now I cannot afford the rent for a big office. I just need a desk

office, where one of my staff will resume daily with a laptop and a mini 3 in 1 printer.

Nature of business - To sign up online courses for interested person. Provide software solutions for schools etc.

The reason for the desk office is to have a physical address where prospective clients can come around for enquires. Places such as business center, cyber café and other places can be an ideal place.

kindly contact me on[b] 08093183743[/b], Can any one be of help. Budget -To pay N7,000 monthly ,.Its urgent. Thanks and God bless everyone.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by kelvine(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good concept,good thinking. Problem you might have is getting a faithful person to take up that job for just 7,000 naira monthly. Don't be discouraged,get a relative or close friend who will understand your vision to work with you. You are very likely to face multiple challenges as a young entrepreneur, face them head long one by one. Wish you success.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by jesuseun1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
kelvine:
Good concept,good thinking. Problem you might have is getting a faithful person to take up that job for just 7,000 naira monthly. Don't be discouraged,get a relative or close friend who will understand your vision to work with you. You are very likely to face multiple challenges as a young entrepreneur, face them head long one by one. Wish you success.

Point of correction- The N7,000 is not for salary but for the desk office space monthly rent.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by Henix(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
In other words, u want to 'sub-rent' a space in some one's business place? i.e, Mr 'A' hav a Cyber-cafe for instance, and u Mr 'B' is offering Mr 'A' 7k monthly/annually to give u a desk/space in his Cyber-cafe, which u will use as ur day to day physical business contact for ur potential clients. Is dat the mathematics?
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians are really good thinkers.

Anyways, I think it'll go past just the desk space as intending customers will need a place to sit, especially if your staff is already attending to someone at that same moment.

How about electricity, will there be an agreement on that? The shop owner may not have a generator and that could affect your own business if power supply is poor.

I really do wish you the best.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by kelvine(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
ok cool

jesuseun1:

Point of correction- The N7,000 is not for salary but for the desk office space monthly rent.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by jesuseun1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is just a temporary strategy to kick start the business
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by stagger: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm,

My office space was paid for at the cost of N1m. We pay taxes, levies, buy fuel, pay PHCN bills, water rate and property maintenance fee. What makes you think a desk space is worth N7,000?

You should be offering at least N30,000 for anyone to take you serious. From there, your quota for the aforementioned bills will be paid.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by tranxo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
jesuseun1:
This is just a temporary strategy to kick start the business

Nigerians and big grammar. The OP has stated his needs and mentioned what he can afford. No need giving him analysis of the £1billion you pay in your own office with the myriad of associated levies.

I believe he knows his financial strength and was clearly upfront about it. Remember he is just starting out and this is not the time to throw money around even if he has so much to play with.

OP keep at it, try to find and network more with other startups with similar needs. Use Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media sites. You can even pool resources together to get a room/shop with 4 to 6 desk spaces. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by Nairaplus(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
jesuseun1:
I am a young entrepreneur, I am about to launch out my business concept, for now I cannot afford the rent for a big office. I just need a desk

office, where one of my staff will resume daily with a laptop and a mini 3 in 1 printer.

Nature of business - To sign up online courses for interested person. Provide software solutions for schools etc.

The reason for the desk office is to have a physical address where prospective clients can come around for enquires. Places such as business center, cyber café and other places can be an ideal place.

kindly contact me on[b] 08093183743[/b], Can any one be of help. Budget -To pay N7,000 monthly ,.Its urgent. Thanks and God bless everyone.

What's the nature of your business so we can suggest better options for you, cos 7K in my opinion is small relative to where you are talking about.
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by Flakky26(f): 5:03am On Mar 10, 2015
dont giv up pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by jesuseun1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
still expecting to hear from you guys
Re: I Need A Desk Office space For My Business In Abuja- To Pay N7,000 Monthly by jesuseun1(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
jesuseun1:

(1) (Reply)

Accident This Morning At Mushin- Involving A Trailer, Bus,jeep And Keke - Photos / Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation / How To Make Sure Your Payoneer Card Gets Shipped To Your Doorstep In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.