Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98594 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2014
May God help us ..Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba:
For u to talk about "satanic prayerl means u have something in common with Satan!! And now i know that U ar his agent on nairaland! Sorry boo, people like me aint eva scared of Satan, lets alone his common powerless agent like U! If u can ask satan ur Master, then he will tell u that he has never prayed to God before, rather he rebels Him. So ther is no sync between my prayer and Satan!! D God i prayed to understands and my prayer is already a done deal.
I can now see that the head from whence this foolery spews from is as empty as a hollow barrel filled with air. I shall no longer dignify your inane rants with a response. Smh

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Austindark(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't think he has said anything reasonable

PS: so does he mean his wife Anita Neva had d spirit all d while she has been preaching and even now that she is a Reverend ??

pls stop deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by experimentist: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Shameless man calling himself man of god.. Comparing yoursef to Moses.. Dis man is so disrespectful to God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by pendusky(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
God Bless You Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Have Gombs & co really analyzed that statement line by line, sentence by sentence and think all is ok with it?
Or are they just excited that something has been said? A man of God does not sin? The new testament man of God is patterned after what?
I think the gullibility of CEC members and supporters is amazing!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by mohammedmagnus: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Just yesterday in church, I was looking at the pastor giving sermon, and the only thing that passed my mind(God forgive me) was SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!.. And please wats d use of this share button sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
trustman: Have Gombs & co really analyzed that statement line by line, sentence by sentence and think all is ok with it?
Or are they just excited that something has been said? A man of God does not sin? The new testament man of God is patterned after what?
Actually I did and I realised that he didn't say anything, but rather covered it up with plenty words.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by pendusky(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80: I love my Pastor! Ignore the crazy stuff being peddled.
welcome sire! same here
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by maafen: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
people expects the wife of a Minister to definitely be at the level of the Minister, and so they ay be looked upon and the expectations maybe like that, but it's a positional thing! alright!

if a Man of God is married, it does not automatically mean the wife of the Man of God is therefore a Women of God! That's not how it is in the Bible.
People have a way φf twisting things †☹ suit tђε̲̣̣̣̥ situation they are in, are tђε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 φf them not bearing tђε̲̣̣̣̥ title Pastor? If it was when tђε̲̣̣̣̥ going was good ℓ tell him this, he will have biblical quotaions he will use †☹ counter it ãпԃ tell yόϋ why his wife must be a pastor just as he is

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
After reading this.... 'I am now sorry for all pastors' wfe..(una no dey bible for real ooo) Peter's wife, Paul's wife, Oyaks wife etc.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: akagba girl,

Lord have mercy, are you for real....

so it doesn't matter the allegations of his wife....just pray pray......

meanwhile he has already expunged all data about his wife from official website of Christ Embassy...... but that means nothing......but just pray....

if it was to a matter of praying.... he would have been praying and would have not bothered removing totally Pastor Anita from the website... at least for now.......he's not even waiting for the dust to settle......this is not consistent with the heart or man who are wishes to settle issue with his wife ......is that so difficult to see

he lives apart from his wife for 16 years for no just reason...... but that doesn't matter....but pray pray....

you really are one of the worst case that I've seen

Bobo, the sites were upgraded, and pictures of even himself were removed except maybe those on ads or upcoming programmes he'd be in. Grab a copy of Rhapsody and check the back...I see Pastor Chris standing together with a lovely looking lady...can you explain why it's still there? grin...Or why his wedding ring is still on?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Danhumprey: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Bullshìt! I can't even understand what the hell he is rambling there. He hasn't answer the questions/allegations that is threatening divorce,rather he keep stylishly avoiding them. Mtcheeww!angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by thunder74(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
But sincerely, what has he said? He did not address any of the allegations but rather preached to praise himself.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Danhumprey: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
hungryboy: are u gay?
gringrin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: abandoning his wife and children for sixteen years is worse than adultery...he subjected to emotional torture.... what could have been her sin that he could not forgive that he would do that to her.....

Go and take your drugs sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by texazzpete(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2014
BWAHAHAHA!!

So basically all this man did was to throw his wife under the bus and some people here are applauding him for his rambling and shambolic statements?

Kai, some people are Sheep sha. Real sheep. And some are shameless. See this Pastor happily strutting up and down the stage, belittling his wife. What is the 'level' again in Christianity? Someone you set to be Pastor over a large flock in the UK and suddenly she is now a tier 3 minister.

Shameless

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by litetias(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba: My prayer for all of u who know how to abuse and call men of God nasty names, that d God of heaven will also give u same reward, u will be abused and called nasty names in ths life, and becus u dont have d kind of grace that is upon these Men of God, then u shall live to regret d remaining days of ur life forever. Amen

You know what the likes of you are? Scum of the earth. The god of men very obviously and literally called himself a saint and God's personal assistant while in the same breath blaming his wife for their marriage issues and insinuating that she is the devil's first child and all you can say is facacta. I shi*t on you and your likes of gullible brainwashed vermin.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Again we are yet to see humility before God and man.

The word "stupid" was freely used.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
It is inconceivable that a married man should subject his wife to such ignominy as Pastor Chris is doing, no matter their differences. Even if the marriage is at its brink, show some respect. That’s the woman you went to the house of God to swear that you love above every other woman on earth; the woman you swore to love for better for worse, till death do you part. Where is the vow? Where is the respect?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by judedwriter(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Pastor chris-worth hearing!!! grin the guy has a way with words that leave you spell bound. Oyaks carry on jare-4get haters, dem go soon tire.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by soundtruth(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
The viewers know whats up; no need to join issues but quietly advice oneself.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by thunder74(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin
Even the devil had a better resumé, Isaiah 14:12, he saw God

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
U r a man of God nd nt a preacher, & always go in d way u r asked/directed to go.... Chai, see self defence nw.

One tin im assured of is d GOD i serve will neva ask a 'man of God' to go in d way of ADULTERY.
If d allegations against u is really true, then im sorry 2 say dat Ashawo better pass u cos hers is very glaring 2 world without any form of pretence bt ur case is one of pretence hiding under d cloak of 'pastoring'(like i said, dats if its really 2ru)..
Simply admit u did it nd see if u wouldnt gain back d love of d 'One who sent u' no mata hw difficult it may b to do so. Nd really, if heaven is more important to u like u always preach sir, u'd overlook whateva d world may say on admiting ur sin. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
trustman: Have Gombs & co really analyzed that statement line by line, sentence by sentence and think all is ok with it?

GO back and read the op slowly, with your finger pointing each word...if you see that bold in the statement, then u are either dyslexic or ignorant

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by xynerise: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Obviously, people worship this man and not God. See how much trust they have for him. grin

When he said when a man of God marries a woman, she doesn't automatically becomes a woman of God, I just giggled. Who gave Anita the pastor title, was he not the one?

Christopher Oyakhilome, practise what you preach.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by oluomad(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Oyaks pride, arrogance and conceit being exhibited in all it's shame. He's been caught pants down and he is still claiming to be a man of God yet he exhibits fruits that would make the devil proud. Anyway like Pharaoh God has probably hardened his heart so he can be set up for a catastrophic fall.

PS: eagerly anticipating the juicy details when Anita decides to 'expand' her allegations. smiley

Your signature contradicts your posts! You don't display love in anyway! Shame
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Saheed9: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Callin himself a Man of God is wrong. He is really suffering

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by patobiora1979: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2014
things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must
have done the following:
1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages
circulated in 352 countries and territories and
price is #150 since a decade with impeccable
print
2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are
capable to do what you do.
3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million
people in just one night.
4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and
helpless children off the street and send them to
school without charity support, but partnership of
brethren.
5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers
outside your ministry from all around the world
6. Conduct healing program for sick people
without collecting a fee.
7. Several annual community development
services and projects for countries without the
government's financial support
?.... you have not been able to win you tithe
debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the
details, am typing it from the video...might even
put up the youtube video after am done
uploading... no get Hypertension o

its really bad judging a man or prophet of God.We should not damble in to such.However publishing books,setting up satellite churches and even having a charity organisation doesn't change anything.if your heart isn't clean he won't make heaven.So let's all just watch and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Saheed9: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014
its used to save those comments u like for future references.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by matrixme(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm just so sad and disappointed that a man I deeply respect has gotten himself into a gnarly mess that he isn't even making efforts to come out from. Pastor Chis sir, are you saying that a woman you wrote The Rapsody of Realities with, whom you proclaimed as your loving wife is of God? Why didn't you unmask that a long time ago before you made the commitment? I refuse to be your judge anyway.
No matter how hard you try to justify this one, it's not going to work. Jesus, Paul, David, Abraham, Joseph or any other Bible hero didn't get into a divorce case. Perhaps, you don't know the seriousness of a Christian leader's divorce in Nigeria, well except if you're Chris Okotie. That being said,there will be enough cases in heaven, as the Yoruba's always say.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bastien: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Abeg weitin him talk for there? Those grammar no answer d question the media dey publish for weeks now.......simple question, weitin dey happy btw u and Anita, just talk and explain or kindly deny am for personal reason......than to dey blow nonsense grammar, say b man of God and not a preacher smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.