Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98504 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Mintayo(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed
Honestly you said my mind. I didnt see where he address the allegations! Plus i am surprised his people didnt see it. Its obvious that he is hiding something,well atleast the way he spoke up their depicts that!
May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2014
So She has been ministering in your church and writing in your rhapsody for years and suddenly she's not a 'woman of God'? These preachers talk as If de assume everyone is daft like their brainwashed congregation. The other one from COZA is still preparing a robust reply. This one has been accused of inappropriate behavior towards females (an obvious euphemism for adultery) and his reply is to accuse media and his wife. When media was broadcasting miracles, there was no problem. Now I see many members crawling out of their pit of shame to say nonsense. Continue worshipping the man. I attended Believers love world in 2003 and nothing can make me go back there. Church where they practically were forcing me to pay 5k for pastor Afolabi's bday to get him another car. Still forcing me to speak in tongues. Wetin sef

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2014
At the end of the day the world will know that christianty has neva been d way foward. Jesus died bcoss of our sins and not for our sins. Jesus was a messanger to the world just as how der have been many others messangers coming eg budah, abd ru shin and so on. It was only a mata of time bfor the major flaw dat jesus died for our sins is used to decive ppl buh now ppl are seeing the cracks. Man must work out his salvation himself there are fundermental laws guiding creation what u sow is what u reap(karma) anoda the law of homogenous spiicies(birds of a feather) if u kill, steal lie cheat u must reap dat so u are placed by creation within d midst of killers, liars and so on through the process of reincarnation. To xperience what u created
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
oluikotun: I wonder why we allow pastors to deceived us by changing the words in the bible to fine-tune their wrong actions. The act of divorce in the bible is wrong. Not verse in the bible support divorce and as a Christian, bible is our tool of practice and guide to holiness. Divorce is mentioned several times in the Old and New Testament, as God hates divorce, and there are very few exceptions where divorce is allowed in Scripture. The only exception is adultery.

Matthew 5:31-32
"It has been said, 'Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.' But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.

Romans 7:2-3
For example, by law a married woman is bound to
her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage. So then, if she marries another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress, even though she marries another man.

Luke 16:18
"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another
woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Malachi 2:16
"I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I
hate a man's covering himself with violence as well
as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So
guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.

I will advice you all to seek knowledge and pray to God to give knowledge to obey his words rather than allowing some people to brainwash us. What is wrong is wrong.

Read more verses on adultery: Mark 10:2-12,
1 Corinthians 7:39, Deuteronomy 22:19, Jeremiah 3:1, Malachi 2:16.

Yeah God hates divorce ,so does pastor chris. No one is approving divorce .Your post just shows you're not reading or following the thread .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

GO back and read the op slowly, with your finger pointing each word...if you see that bold in the statement, then u are either dyslexic or ignorant
The one you made bold is MY STATEMENT. I was not quoting him. But because you want to avoid the substance of my post you have conveniently twisted it. Now answer if you can.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bjdon: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Wise people have seen the light and run a mile from this Fake prophet and charlatan. It's a shame many others remain blinded. It has always been that way though. Let us not judge, I trust the Lord will will judge this man for all to see. Fake prophets can deceive the people for only so long.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

Before you talk down on Mohammed, you must have written a book and instituted a religion with over a billion followers.

Is Oyaks the creator that no one should talk down on? The last time I checked, he was a man like me. He is even more vain than I am. Jerry curls his hair and speaks with funny accent.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Olusanya333(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Jesus Christ make everyone who believe in him a Man of God. So if someone tell u i'm a Man of God ask him "Am I a man of Devil?"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

Yeah God hates divorce ,so does pastor chris. No one is approving divorce .Your post just shows you're not reading or following the thread .

What effort is Chris taking in making sure the concerns of his wife are met? Surely if this is not done, divorce is inevitable.he is not the first and won't be the last. Afterall his neighbour went through it twice.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

What effort is Chris taking in making sure the concerns of his wife are met? Surely if this is not done, divorce is inevitable.

And how do you know effort wasn't being made and still not being made for her to come back home?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Blenvado: Back then in the University (BLW) Campus Ministry, we use to say that if serving God was foolishness then we don't want to be wise...!!! After reading some online comments about Pst. Chris, CE members and the Church of Jesus Christ, I only but weep for our generation. This is not an attack on the person of Pst Chris but an attack on the body of Christ whom he represents. If you have ever read the book 'Piercing the Darkness' by Frank Peretti (that book is a must read for every Christian) you will be able to see the hand writing on the wall. The devil will do anything to pull down the church and this is one of his scheme. He has always been defeated and will always be.

with this, do you also agree that the peodophile cases we see among priests in the Catholic church is the devil at work and that the church would prevail in the end as it had done in the past?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

And how do you know effort wasn't being made and still not being made for her to come back home?

Simple.......
Based on the opening post which is the basis of this thread, nothing of such was said. Instead, Chris simply continue to blab shamelessly.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Trustyd1(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
@write, what joy do u get from this.
People are just to jobless so you want us to beleive this is from pastor Chris right?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Trustyd1(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
@writer, what joy do u get from this.
People are just to jobless so you want us to beleive this is from pastor Chris right?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Olusanya333: Jesus Christ make everyone who believe in him a Man of God. So if someone tell u i'm a Man of God ask him "Am I a man of Devil?"

this is not true. Everyone is, of course, a "man of God". But there are those called into the ministerial priesthood of christ. They are there not on their merit but on the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.

NB: there is difference between a man of God and a preacher, like Oyakhilome pointed out in the op.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
With due respect to all CE members. Ur pastor Chris has no business on the pulpit until his home is secure and healthy.
Ask him to take a year off and do some serious loving with Anita. Anita was pushed to the wall because of Chris stubbornness but if Chris repent, this marriage can still be salvaged.
Demdem took the same stance when okotie debacle happened. This won't also be an exception.
Family before ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Elijah78: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Olusanya333: Jesus Christ make everyone who believe in him a Man of God. So if someone tell u i'm a Man of God ask him "Am I a man of Devil?"

This one got me cracking! grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PrinceMario(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Chris is a well known pathological liar and he is highly skilled in the art of manipulation. He should save his lies for the court proceedings were he would be properly exposed and ridicled.
Is this foo.l really a pastor? he seems to be bittered and clouded with hatred against men of God. i've never see him speak good about any man of God. same way he'd feel hugging transformer all because of Oyedepo. And these men don't even know if ur generation exist.

ps: stop the hating on the oracle of God if u don't want to die of frustration.
No one has ever done that and still live to fulfill his days. ***search the scripture***
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed

To be honest..I support your statement esp on the bolded..

So many CE members have been brainwashed that they have turned a deaf ear to the wailing/warning screams of the woman, Anita. Also, pastor chris just said total nonsense..He didnt give an explanation at all.

I pity my fellow nigerians..When will we wake up from all these religious sham?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
PrinceMario: Is this foo.l really a pastor? he seems to be bittered and clouded with hatred against men of God. i've never see him speak good about any man of God. same way he'd feel hugging transformer all because of Oyedepo. And these men don't even know if ur generation exist.

ps: stop the hating on the oracle of God if u don't want to die of frustration.
No one has ever done that and still live to fulfill his days. ***search the scripture***

Pastor chris is not a man of God. angry angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MarshRiley(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Ajagbe97: soooo y did u say no 1 z perfect?
In our natural form we are not perfect until we tke the perfection of christ,unfortunately a lot of christians are working hard to be perfect and alota preachers aint helping issues,so no one is perfect until we tke Christ own,again...how many pple are willing to tke Christs perfection
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Maonyz(f): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

mueh eh...i love him too, he is a smooth operator! Oya make una post the details quick quick...all i know is that there is no smoke without fire.

My dear, that quote is only true in WAEC exams. In real life, scenarios, there are many smokes without fire....

I mean, Jesus Christ, as high as He is, was accussed of many terrible things He never thought of doing.

I am a living example. I have been accused of many baseless things.

What of you, have you?

Why is it that people give everyone else benefits of doubt when they are accused except for Men of God People just hope and wish it could be true that they did that thing so that they will count "One Down". Isn't this supposed to be the character of the devil Why is this so, fellow Christians Why do we crucify and judge Men that God has made for us Why do we fringe and pull down and expose our supposedly very own

My heart bleeds whenever I read mean words "fellow" ChristianS write about Men of God they have never met and accuse them with several things they didn't see with their eyes!!! What if those things happen to be lies, aren't you headeD for dooom

If you were in the time of Jesus, you would have also joined them in crucifying Jesus witout knowing!!! If you could do it to men that Jesus gave to us(Eph 4:10-14), then you could have done to Jesus.

Whatever you do, have this on mind: "Whom the media/people didn't make, the media/people cannot break, no matter how hard they try. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse"

Chrsitians, count your teeth with you tongue. Be Wise!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Blenvado: Back then in the University (BLW) Campus Ministry, we use to say that if serving God was foolishness then we don't want to be wise...!!! After reading some online comments about Pst. Chris, CE members and the Church of Jesus Christ, I only but weep for our generation. This is not an attack on the person of Pst Chris but an attack on the body of Christ whom he represents. If you have ever read the book 'Piercing the Darkness' by Frank Peretti (that book is a must read for every Christian) you will be able to see the hand writing on the wall. The devil will do anything to pull down the church and this is one of his scheme. He has always been defeated and will always be.
can we pls be objective n look at issues without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by FILUX(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2014
D world hates him simply because it hated Christ Jesus who call him. D world would love him as one of its own if he belonged to it, but he's no longer part of d world system, so d world hates him. D same apply to all those who truly follow Christ Jesus.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

Simple.......
Based on the opening post which is the basis of this thread, nothing of such was said. Instead, Chris simply continue to blab shamelessly.

Chris is SHAMELESS. His statement didnt even address the present issue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2014
What I want to understand is why he (pst chris) didn't realize she wasn't a woman of God all these years? Is he so easily deceived? Again how dare he make women look like second class citizens? Using the Bible to suit his views. Deborah, a female judge in the old testament might have been married but her husband wasn't mentioned. Does that mean men whose wives are leaders shld be relegated to the back? Total bullsh1t. He didn't say pray for "us", he said pray for "her". Does that mean she's the only one with an issue in the marriage?
I and my family left Chrisy Embassy for reasons best left alone but we still buy kids' and teens' rhapsody for schools but I won't see evil and ignore it and chant "Carry go" like a brainwashed cult member. CE members please it's better not to insult ppl cos you only give ppl the impression that you are really hypnotized. You don't have to respond to what people are saying about ur pastor. Just be quiet and pray for "him and her".
Someone here drew my attention to the fact that Benny Hinn also had a divorce couple years ago. Did Benny's wife say anything about adultery? Please you people should remember that this woman has laboured beside him for 16 years of her life. Some of you just joined the church 3 years ago and you feel you know the church inside out.
Anyway, let's pray for "him, her and the entire body of Christ".

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MarshRiley(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

Sorry , your response was great. I madee a typing error. I've corrected it what I wanted to say was. "Another sensible and spiritual response"
Ok bro,understood,may the presence of God be with you this week
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by peedeeasobie(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2014
I have read with indifference the comments of those criticizing Pastor Chris and I have observed one thing.

1: check every other post where a pastor was talked about, these are the same people that will always come out and speak ill of that pastor.
They are on the prowl, attacking men of God, seeking their downfall and rejoicing in any "perceived mishap". Amazingly these guys are suppose to be christians- they rejoice in the downfall of one another.

How did the church get to this point of wickedness?
That suppose Christians rejoice in the fall of one another.
How did this witchcraft spirit enter in the church?
Its terrible and sickening.

Look at David, when a man came and reported that he killed his enemy Saul, David wept and cried.
He asked the man a question "how come you were not afraid to slay the Lord's anointed?"

My submission:
This is not the first attack on the church and won't be the last. If you ever think that Christ Embassy will go down because of all these, think again.
There are buildings on sand and there are those on rock, the church is solidly built on a rock- no going down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2014
bastien: u fit send me money? grin

oya apply na. open a thread and apply for a loan or stipend! wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2014
FILUX: D world hates him simply because it hated Christ Jesus who call him. D world would love him as one of its own if he belonged to it, but he's no longer part of d world system, so d world hates him. D same apply to all those who truly follow Christ Jesus.

So it was the world that made Chris deny his wife of serious loving she crave for for 16 years right?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Chris is SHAMELESS. His statement didnt even address the present issue

Honestly if that statement indeed emanated from Chris, he has proven himself to be arrogant. He didn't even attend to the issue at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2014
olaeffect: I am not a member of his Church but we are members of one body; the body of Christ, so injury to one is injury to all, thus I go on knees and pray for the man of God, may the love and peace of Christ be released into this matter.

Can I hear an Amen from those that consider themselves a member of the body of Christ.

ameeeeeeeeeeeen o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.