Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? (483 Views)

Are Tattooes A Sign Of Irresponsibility? / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Corporate Irresponsibility And A Friend’s Experience With Jumia Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
I need to fully understand this concept. How could Tattoos be associated with irresponsibility or sin?
Just last week, i met a friend of mine cleaning out his beautiful tattoo. When i asked why (cos I knew his tatts gav him joy), he simply said that his oga @the office saw it and told him to erase it…or face the 'axe'.
Even some people see us as sinners, especially in church gatherings(personal xperience).

Now I ask WHY?
Me thinks wearing a tattoo is just like wearing a necklace or bangle. They're all for aesthetic purposes.
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Tallesty1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lols.... I hate tattoos but I have nothing against those who like it. There must be things that I like which they hate.

I believe this body is only useful here.
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by echobee(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
As for me,both!
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't see tatoos as that big a deal, its an art a beautiful one at that when done artistically.

People have their opinions though what 'A' likes 'B' might not like.
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by pasqal09: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
IfyAngela: I don't see tatoos as that big a deal, its an art a beautiful one at that when done artistically.

People have their opinions though what 'A' likes 'B' might not like.
Leviticus 19.28
The Most High doesn't like it and that's what matters
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
pasqal09:
Leviticus 19.28
lol i knew someone would quote me stating this.
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Did you know that our body is the temple of God?
The Almighty created us in his own image why attaching or fixing your body, it simply means God has not created you in his own image.
Please you are wonderfully made.
Be yourself not others.
Thanks!
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by doctorofgirls(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
IfyAngela:
lol i knew someone would quote me stating this.
what's up
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
pasqal09:
Leviticus 19.28
and what does verse 27 say?
Yet men shave their beards.

Women paint their lips(mouth tattoo), rub mascara (eye painting /tattoo), carry it to church, and still receive admiration for their artificial(tattooed) beauty.
Re: Tattoos: Sign Of Irresponsibility Or Sin? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
echobee: As for me,both!
do you apply makeup ? They are same thing oo

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Shehu Sani's Take On The Australian Negotiator's Claim / Most Embarassing Moment Of Your Life / What Will You Do If You Suspect Your Mum Of Having Ebola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.