Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) (88384 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Much Younger Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by slap1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
So what's Taiye Taiwo's real age?
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eniola does look much older maybe the body structure

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
vislabraye: Well, when did they finish from Secondary school? Na from there we go catch them.
EXACTLY. LOL

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
r u serious? Burna boy's 23, don jazzy's 31, john dumelo's 30? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Booty4me: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol burna boy 23, if I hear
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Donkunxex(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
wat about BOJ ......
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by kemisole(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
laughing
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by miredia(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
nmanma1: What about those who look younger than there age? For example me, I'm 45yrs bt look lik 18yrslady grin
a lame attempt

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by InvertedHammer: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
hatux: Just checked your Dp... Chai! lipsrsealed ...
chaii you be like see this ugly girl abi
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
bosun11:
lemme think

27.............. smiley
bosun I am 57
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
hatux: If you never 40, make me and you marry!
what date you wanna fix for the wedding and do you have money cos I love loaded guys
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by pystar: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala: Bryan okwara

toolz

Flavour

flavours legs though!!! Your trainer should up his game, this Johnny bravo look ain't cool.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
I know someone who went to same school with Davido$he told me his age is not the actual one$even that B Red is older than his age also.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by hatux: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: what date you wanna fix for the wedding and do you have money cos I love loaded guys
*haan* look at you.... You no know say money no be problem! I'm loaded pass loaded, if na ferrari no b problem... Anything you want I'll give you, meanwhile you should fix the date for the wedding...
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
ENIOLA BADMUS
The actress is just 27 but due to her weight people thought otherwise when they reported that she is 36. But the actress swiftly countered that and told them she was actually 26 years as at that last year when the incident happened.

Eniola Badmus who gained admission into U.I in 1998 , a year after me , and graduated in 2002. Let's see , that means she was 10 years old when she gained admission into U.I , she should be in The Guinness Books of World Records as the youngest female to gain admission into tertiary institution , otherwise emend your bleeping post.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala: Many don't like to disclose their age, especially women. But for those that don't care what people think and decided to disclose their age, you will hear people argue that the age they revealed may not be their actual age. People term such age"football age".

These celebrities kinda look older than their ages.

DON JAZZY:
Don is 31 years. He was born on November 1982.
Don Jazzy once said that people think he's quite older and older women toast him because of that. Hear him:
"My face is hard and a lot of people try to guess my age. Some said I’m 35, 36, 37, 38 years. Some even said I’m 39. The fact is that the name Don Jazzy is always respected and they see me like an old man. I actually get advances from older women.

UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUEZ
"Another celeb that looks older is Uche Jombo, who is 34 years.
Few years ago when she was nominated for the Future Awards, people shouted and were amazed that her name was there, since they felt she had passed the required age for the award category, but Uche had to refute their assertion.
Uche reacted to the age controversies that trailed her Future Awards nomination in 2010 with the following statements:
''My age is my business and none else', that I don't talk about my age is because its not important. Over the years i have heard all sorts of number attributed to me but i have kept quiet because those who matter know how old i am. The future awards always verifies age before they accept nomination, people should leave me alone and face their lives and work because i face my work and mind my business. If i am 42,what does that make my mum? My mum is 52yrs old so will that mean she was twelve years old when she had me her third child? I was born on December 28,1979. My immediate older sibling was born in 1977 and my immediate younger sibling was born in 1981.I presented enough facts to show my real age so i don't see why people are petitioning the awards committee. Are they the ones who gave birth to me? I don't really respond to some certain things but this time it seems silence isn't golden. This is the fact,i am 31yrs old on my next birthday:Those spreading the wrong number should get their mathematics right. I have said enough on this issue, now let me get back to work,i am on location right now, this is so annoying but i just refuse to get angry, instead I say merry christmas to all my fans''.

CHIKA IKE
Chika is just 27 but looks a bit older than that. Chika was born on Nov. 8, 1985. Chika Ike had to upload her WAEC certificate online to prove her age sometime ago when people doubted her age. She received lots of bashing for that act.

DAVIDO
Davido is actully 21; he was born on Nov. 21, 1992. Fans doubted his age sometime ago and Davido had to post his passport bearing his age to prove his real age; people also bashed him for that.

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE
Omotola is actually 36. That's her real age. Nothing like football age for her. But she looks more mature for her age. She once said in interview that she has always looked older than her age. Even as a teen, that she was taller and mature for her age, not to talk of now that she has 4 kids who are really growing faster.

JOHN DUMELO
John is the worst hit in this department. John celebrated his 30th birthday in Feb 3 this year. But he looks more than 39 years. It could be because of his plumpy nature or genes.

JULIET IBRAHIM
Juliet turned 28 in March this. The beautiful actress looks older than her age.

YVONNE OKORO
The sexy actress is 29. She was born in Nov 25, 1984. The actress looks older.

FLAVOUR
The singer loved by many women is just 30. He was born Nov 23, 1983.

UTI NWACHUKWU
Uti is 32 but kinda looks a bit older than that.

BRYAN OKWARA
The ex Mr Nigeria is just 27 but looks a bit older. He looks about 30. He was born on Nov 9, 1986.

TOOLZ
She's 32 but looks older. Maybe because of her body stature.

ENIOLA BADMUS
The actress is just 27 but due to her weight people thought otherwise when they reported that she is 36. But the actress swiftly countered that and told them she was actually 26 years as at that last year when the incident happened.

BURNA BOY
He's just 23. He was born on July 2, 1991.

NOTE : This is a counter thread to my other thread on Nigerian Celebrities that really look younger than their age:
https://www.nairaland.com/1892131/nigerian-celebrities-look-much-younger
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by DECOtech(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
osnova: FAT LIE
A very ROBUST one
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by room089: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
How come ALMOST all of them were born in November?
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by sadiq4u6173: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
no mind dem abeg wen age catches up wt dem no hiding place o. eniola 26?? ha c lieeee
drnairalov: Person go com tell me say Eniola badmus na 27 nd i go believe..i resemble learner...dat babe is 36.. dont argue.

So..my boss just fire me from my job...so i used d
fire extinguisher 2 beat him up because it was written
boldly on d body that

"INCASE OF FIRE PLEASE USE"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what
wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following
instructionz #injustice *crying
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by sadiq4u6173: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
hey is dat not JOHNY BRAVO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
InvertedHammer: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1685778_20140907223734_jpeg73cb289fa5b023655c99f518bb0880f4
/

These legs!!!

\
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by sweetgala(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
nmanma1: What about those who look younger than there age? For example me, I'm 45yrs bt look lik 18yrslady grin

Lie wey fit wake my grandfather . You can't be more than 35 max
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
If I hear Don jazzy 1983 again enh! More like Don Lie-nus. Dude is 40+. Please go and play the video of "tongolo" and tell me he was 21 then. Mtscheeeeeew.

He studied business management at Ambrose Alli uni Ekpoma and moved to uk in 2000. Meaning he moved to uk at age 17. At what age did he finish at ekpoma?

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
See flavour's broom stick legs just like uti's cheesy
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by sweetgala(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
peppyluv02: See flavour's broom stick legs just like uti's cheesy

The guy don forget the number 1 rule of fitness and muscle building "Don't forget your leg days"
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
And no one noticed 80% of them were born in the month of November.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
They should be scared sef because by 40,they will look 80..
Yea some people do look older than their age but not these ones thou no doubt about davido.
I look older than my age when I'm wearing weavons but with my natural hair or braids,you can guess the right age.

sadiq4u6173: no mind dem abeg wen age catches up wt dem no hiding place o. eniola 26?? ha c lieeee
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by raphy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
don't blame them for age Cheat,too much smoking and alcohol makes u age faster.and dont foget na me tell una
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jesu!! 1998? I was in JS1 then..
Chai! Aunty eniola you can lie o!

neoapocalypse:

Eniola Badmus who gained admission into U.I in 1998 , a year after me , and graduated in 2002. Let's see , that means she was 10 years old when she gained admission into U.I , she should be in The Guinness Books of World Records as the youngest female to gain admission into tertiary institution , otherwise emend your bleeping post.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by zizytd(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
U even look sweet 16, ur face no fit deny ur age.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
...And this post made it your 1111 posts on nl smiley
sweetgala:
The guy don forget the number 1 rule of fitness and muscle building "Don't forget your leg days"
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by vision2050: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Believe this,believe anything.

Some are just being economical with the truth.

Because in entertainment,the younger,the better..

Imagine Don Jazzy claiming 31!

If I hear!
Jealous of this celebrity can't do you any good. What some have not achieve in there late 40s they have achieved it in their 20s and 30s. Why giving oneself headache of matter wey no concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.