Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (497 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
As the web of cunningly conceived plots continues to be spun by
the evil and the wicked, Medicine (in the person of the University College
Hospital, Ibadan) continues to deny the fact that my presently emaciated
figure can be a symptom of an HIV infection, and that a forty year old man
can indeed differentiate between that which his body tells him when he's ill,
and that which it tells him when he's healthy. Thus do both doctor and nurse strive
to convince me that I have not a high body temperature, despite its obvious
manifestation - and that any other symptom my body cries over (be it indeed of an
HIV infection, or of an infection even more dreaded - such as that of the Ebola virus) that
any other such symptom is but one
more symptom of a mental ailment. That I may then be "locked in" - denned - to
die unattended to, in an asylum masquerading as a hospital; rather than be
"locked in" - denned - to die unattended to in my earthly father's house - which, today,
masquerades as a home; when it truly is no more than the cage of a guinea pork.

O GOD, my God; avenge me of mine adversary - by Thy grace, by my hands. Amen. For
he forbears to deliver he that is drawn unto death, and he that is ready to be slain;
and he sayest, Behold, we know it not; and he opens not his mouth for the speechless, in
the cause of he who is appointed to die.

Added to which is the fact that he saw The Ikoro when he was hungry, and he gave him
no food; he saw The Ikoro when he was thirsty, and he gave him no drink; he saw The
Ikoro a stranger, and welcomed him not; he beheld the nudity of The Ikoro, and clothed him not;
before him The Ikoro was sick, and he visited him not; before him The Ikoro was in prison, and he
came not unto him. Rather, all he has had to do throughout the last two decades or more of the
sufferings of The Ikoro is say unto him, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled." That he may
then remain not only ill-clad and in lack of daily food, but that he may also remain
a body in the midst of vultures, hyenas, and scavengers.

Nevertheless, now that the Son of Man has come, has he truly found faith on the earth?
For as the lightning comes from the East and shines as far as the
West, so is the coming of the Son of Man.

Wherever the body is, there the vultures have gathered together.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.
www.adedotuntheikoro.net.

(1) (Reply)

Be Ready / Prayer For Nigeria On Her Birthday / ‘do You Accept Jesus Christ?’ Cop Asks Woman During Traffic Stop, Now She’s Suin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.