Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

5 Years Barrenness Terminated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Years Barrenness Terminated (384 Views)

Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken / 35 Years Brotherhood Membership terminated / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Barrenness Terminated by tunji09(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
5 years barrenness Terminated
“We got married in 2008. Since then, we believed God for the fruit of the womb. During Shiloh 2012, I prayed wholeheartedly, expecting a visitation.
In January 2013, I attended the first miracle babies’ services. During the service, the bishop instructed us to place our baby items on our laps and I carried mine all through the service. Meanwhile, before the service, I told God to send me my word that would change my life and if he doesn’t, I would not go home. I came to church that day, listened carefully and got a word from genesis 2:19, that whatever name Adam gave them that was what they were called.
When I got home, my husband and I prayed on the baby items. We said, whatever name the bishop has called you, that is what you will bear, to the glory of God, God has blessed me with the fruit of the womb….Kayode Angela

Join us next Sunday for ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A CHANGE OF STORY!

(1) (Reply)

Let Our Pastors Bring Back Our Tithes And Offerings / Should Churches And Their Leaders Pay Tax? / Nigeria Bleeds, Burns — Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.