Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken (781 Views)

In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . / God Is Going To Break The Yoke Of Unemployment Heal The Sick In This Crusade. / Breaking The Yoke Of Barrenness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken by peteregwu(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
MULTIPLE FIBROID UPROOTED, YOU OF SEVEN YEARS BARRENNESS BROKEN.

There is nothing hard for God to do and in His mysterious ways He delivers His people from various afflictions and grant them favours. It is against this background that God uprooted the multiple fibroid in my womb and broke the yoke of barrenness in my life.

Immediately after my wedding about seven years ago, I started having bleeding, I was rushed to the hospital and the doctor diagnosed I was having multiple fibroid. At this time there was only one option and it was to undergo operation. However, we were reluctant to go into this major operation because of its after effect.

In 2008, someone offered invitation to me telling me that the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen was coming to Abuja for a crusade, I attended the crusade. In the course of the G.O's prayer declaration, he mentioned my case by word of knowledge. He said, "there is a lady here, you have multiple fibroid, I uproot it from you in the name of Jesus." I said amen.

When I got home, I defeated four fibroid lumps. It was that way I received my healing. As a result of this miracle, my husband left his former church and we joined the Lords Chosen. Then I went to the hospital and the doctor said that it remains one big fibroid in my womb. I kept on coming to the Lords Chosen.

In October last year, the General Overseer came to Abuja, again. In his prayer, he said, "there is a woman that has fibroid, I cancel it in Jesus name."

Today, I am pregnant and by the grace of God will soon give birth to my baby. I am grateful unto God for the healing and blessing.

To God be the glory...Praise Jesus!
Sister Favour Christipher
Mandela, Abuja, Nigeria.

Courtesy of The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry. wwwthelordschosenworld org
Re: Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
Lol.
Re: Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken by peteregwu(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2015
What's so funny?
Re: Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken by delishpot: 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
Happy for her o. May God meet my needs too.
Re: Multiple Fibroid Uprooted, Yoke Of Seven Years Barrenness Broken by peteregwu(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2015
delishpot:
Happy for her o. May God meet my needs too.

Amen o

(1) (Reply)

World War III: Over 2.2 Billion Will Die / Letter From A Pregnant Nun Who Was Raped / Prices Of Ileya Ram At Different Markets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.