Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes (69924 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by tisort: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Turkish textile industries are quite large and relatively quality. You can find much products in İstanbul.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by gamaliel9: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by odinga1of: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
cremeandchic:

Thank you very much. But what about their style of clothings, are they trendy and fashionable? cos i need trendy female clothes, shoes and bags.

Madam my shoe is "Made in Vietnam" by Mom bought it it Italy and send it to me in Xmas.........the shoe not get second for Warri.

Boutique will sell that shoe for 20k or 35k

if you need the photos, let me know.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Tikaton: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have travelled to Turkey several times to buy clothes. I have visited Istanbul. Osmanbey sells nice clothes.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by editorAA: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello , can we actually discuss on what's app?
Tikaton:
I have travelled to Turkey several times to buy clothes. I have visited Istanbul. Osmanbey sells nice clothes.

Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by kokolet007(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Now that we are in the era of e commerce, can anyone give us a site that we can import goods from turkey, for those of us that wants to sells but doesn't have money to travel there.. Please help a soul this our economy is crazy!
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Mehobi: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello @iykbethany do you still buy goods from Vietnam? I will like to contact you
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Kemade2007(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
kokolet007:
Now that we are in the era of e commerce, can anyone give us a site that we can import goods from turkey, for those of us that wants to sells but doesn't have money to travel there.. Please help a soul this our economy is crazy!

Yes o. I need too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Kristybiz: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please I need help of sites of Turkey and Vietnam that I can easily buy cloths at wholesale. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Fayowumi1987: 4:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning ma, please I appreciate your question on getting the contacts for Vietnamese and Turkish wholesalers clothing. Can I speak with you on what's app, please?
Thanks for helping a sister.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Cabardin: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
My mother used to travel a lot and buy textiles in Turkey. She also praised the quality of clothes and bedding, but now it's not convenient for us to order clothes from there. I buy things online in the last few years; I often find what I like in online stores from England. It's very convenient when there is a choice, so it's better to look in advance rather than waiting for last-minute sales.
Last time I put together a big order: things for me, mom, dad, and Hijabs for mom's friend. And because of the large quantity, they gave us free shipping.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Tinkay: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good day to you sir, I know this post is been while but it seen very helpful to me at the moment as i am planning a trip to turkey at the moment, but i do not have enough information. Is there a way to contact you please. I need help regarding a lot of things i am planning to shop wholesale female clothing.
Thank you
iykbethany:

If you are serious and want to make good profit in clothing business, I will advise you to go to VIETNAM instead of turkey. I have tried importing clothes/shoes from 12 countries in Asia before I settled in Vietnam.

1. VIETNAM products are of higher quality than Turkey, most Vietnam factories manufacture for USA/European market so be sure to get the highest quality clothes and shoes at the best and cheapest rates.

2. The cheapest hotels in Turkey are around $40 per night, but you can get standard hotels for 10$ in Vietnam, these types of hotels costs about 30,000 naira in Nigeria.

3. So far I have taken 12 boutique owners to Vietnam and they no longer go to Turkey or China, they now prefer Vietnam.

4. I am presently in UK at the moment and have been shopping, most of the high quality shoes in most shops in UK are made in Vietnam, not Turkey or China.

5. I have been in the business for years so I know whats good and whats not. The only problem right now is that since 3 months now Vietnam is not giving visa to West African travelers because of Ebola.

Since you cant go to Vietnam now you can try Turkey but once the Vietnam embassy starts issuing visas again you should try Vietnam.
Re: Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes by Enjaylic: 6:04pm On May 25, 2022
Good day all,pls where can I buy Vietnam dresses in Balogun at good prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.