Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) (70006 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 1:33pm On May 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZ3-WrP7Nw

I'm sure you guys have heard of Asokoro, Maitama, Wuse and the likes but one place some people may not have heard is the new abode of the super rich in Nigeria's capital of Abuja.

Welcome to KATAMPE EXTENSION, a place where the rich and powerful live and it's just a few minutes outside the city center.

A 5 bedroom duplex here can go for as much as 400 million Naira while to rent a 3 bedroom flat can go for as much as 3 million Yearly.

I took a short drive around this neigbourhood to show you guys

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 1:34pm On May 01, 2022
This is probably the high street of Abuja - Wuse 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B00_DjY780

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 1:34pm On May 01, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 1:38pm On May 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by isaiah4life(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2022
Lekki is still the bomb. Eko.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Zidane199(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2022
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���

310 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Numberz(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2022
The 8th picture... privileged to be a member of the team!!!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Baawaa(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2022
The gaps between the rich and the poor is too wide and the rich don't want the gaps to be close

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Stallionhorse: 2:40pm On May 01, 2022
People that live there shey them dey shiiii too??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by cocolacec(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2022
Baawaa:
The gaps between the rich and the is too wide and the rich don't want the gaps to be close
It is not the duty of the rich to close the gap between poor and rich,it is govt responsibility.Govt and religious centres must create a welfarist society not the rich.

The rich only got opportunity or better ideas to make money than the rest of the populace.They owe nobody any duty but are encouraged to do charity.

263 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Mhykel217(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2022
isaiah4life:
Lekki is still the bomb. Eko.

Lekki de play.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 5:32pm On May 01, 2022
Numberz:
The 8th picture... privileged to be a member of the team!!!
Ohh wow

@lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
Zidane199:
U said it's where super rich people lives and okada dey enter there. U must be a clown ���

Rich people have house managers and other employees that may not live on the property.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Chiiamaka: 1:31am On May 02, 2022
Been there a couple of times & I can tell you it’s truly for the rich..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by arejibadz(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
Where the rich live in Abuja is Maitama main and extension, Wuse 2, Asokoro main and extension, Guzape and katampe extension....

But who send you mesaage? E be like say u get full tank.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Bbbw: 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
Where the thieves lives

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by vr0xen: 4:17pm On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by ExtremeDot: 4:17pm On May 02, 2022
I pray to own a house there soon.
Amin.

Living amongst the rich configures the mindset for even greater heights.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Freshfish4: 4:17pm On May 02, 2022
Our oyel money

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by orion7: 4:18pm On May 02, 2022
It still looks like shit. I use to live in cleepthorpes. Very low budget area in uk. Not even a city. It’s cleaner and finer than maitama.

I live in Benin now. Na desame eye I take dey look the whole Nigeria. Stop celebrating mediocrity

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by blazesam(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2022
Most of this rich dullards in Abuja don't even have a good thatch house to lay their head in when they travel to their villages.

Second ,most of them as you see, it money borrowed that they use in acquiring those luxuries

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Policewoman(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
hedonister:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZ3-WrP7Nw

I'm sure you guys have heard of Asokoro, Maitama, Wuse and the likes but one place some people may not have heard is the new abode of the super rich in Nigeria's capital of Abuja.

Welcome to KATAMPE EXTENSION, a place where the rich and powerful live and it's just a few minutes outside the city center.

A 5 bedroom duplex here can go for as much as 400 million Naira while to rent a 3 bedroom flat can go for as much as 3 million Yearly.

I took a short drive around this neigbourhood to show you guys
I sabi the place. Not too wonderful as the OP dey talk

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
I guess this OP is trying to advertise this area because Katampe no even reach top 10 places where rich people live in Abuja

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
Rich ass niggas live coded life in Katampe, Guzape, Games Village, etc etc.

There is bastard money in this country, if you know you know.

To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by ExcelDBM: 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
Zidane199:

grin

1 Like

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Mrincredible05: 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
If I am president of this country this is how a federal housing estate will look like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2022
VGC, Chevron drive , ikoyi in Lagos are more affluent than this.

51 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.