Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Today September 8th Is The Birthday Of The Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today September 8th Is The Birthday Of The Blessed Virgin Mary (1188 Views)

APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today September 8th Is The Birthday Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
In a town named Galilee in Nazareth, around 2026 to 2028 years ago, in the most humble but barren family of St. Joachim and Ann, the heavenly plan of the hypostatic Union of the divine with the human, of the creator with His creatures, of the eternal being with the mortal beings, of the perfect with the imperfect, of God and man commenced with the birth of a royal child, a divine daughter of the eternal being, crowned with the most precious of all jewelries, endowed with the greatest purity, humility and temperament ever given to human race and above all with the supreme and comprehensive grace that have never been given, have not been given and never will be given to the human race, destined from the depth of eternity to be the divine Mother of the Incarnate Word of the Eternal father and the Spotless spouse of the Holy spirit.
Down to a dust in humility, she is the mistress of all the creatures of the universe, the sovereign of all the angels in heaven and above all, the Queen of heaven and earth. Once in the history of humanity, a child was given 1000 guardian angels to preserve her from being contaminated by the world. The hopeless humanity became happy at the dawn of her birth, she is the ark which was constructed by the Eternal Trinity One God Himself to bear the Covenant of the new creation, The tunnel through which the incarnate wisdom took our frail nature of humanity, the masterpiece of all the creatures of God, the most beautiful garden in which the eternal wisdom willed to receive the adoration of both men and angels for 9 months, The eve of the new creation in Christ Jesus, ooooooh, i am poor in my language that i do not know more with what quality, i will use to describe the beauty and splendour with which God created His own mother to be.
I will only say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY MOTHER MARY. I LOVE YOU.
My fellow Catholics! join me as i celebrate the birthday of my blessed Mother Mary today being september 8th.

Re: Today September 8th Is The Birthday Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by Dewze(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did you get all these qualities and qualifications from the bible or from just your head?

Is that white woman in that picture Mary the mother of Jesus.
Re: Today September 8th Is The Birthday Of The Blessed Virgin Mary by babestell(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
iSN'T THERE A THREAD FOR THIS ALREADY?

(1) (Reply)

November Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Terrorist Women In Heaven “will Have A Man With A joystick That Never Bends” / Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.