Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Sad Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Sad Experience (1014 Views)

My Sad Experience With Misterious 419 In Portharcourt That Duped Me #50k / A Sad Story Of Two Fighting (tragedic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Experience by obitobe: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
on saturday my elder brother took me out to show me around portharcourt again as it happens that this way my second time being to PH smiley,so on our way back we saw something that really baffled me and i just kept asking myself can human beings be that wicked.
what i saw was some group of morners cry were morning the lost of their own, so in the bid of their display one okada man just rode pass them and suddenly,what i saw next was one of the morners taking a sharp cutlass and beheading the innocent okada man,and they all ranaway(morners).i was surprise and shocked by this horrific thing and i just said to myself that i will not go to PH anymore.

what i want to find out from people living there is this a normal practise in PH
Re: A Sad Experience by Izmahill(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2008
good day> you are matured fellow,u should know that we av dfrent kinds of pple on earth,d blacks,d whites,d not too whites,dnot too darks & d very bad ones(EVIL DOERS),u can't bcoz of this say u won't go to PH again.May god almighty console d family of d dceased.
Re: A Sad Experience by texazzpete(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
obitobe:

on saturday my elder brother took me out to show me around portharcourt again as it happens that this way my second time being to PH smiley,so on our way back we saw something that really baffled me and i just kept asking myself can human beings be that wicked.
what i saw was some group of morners cry were morning the lost of their own, so in the bid of their display one okada man just rode pass them and suddenly,what i saw next was one of the morners taking a sharp cutlass and beheading the innocent okada man,and they all ranaway(morners).i was surprise and shocked by this horrific thing and i just said to myself that i will not go to PH anymore.

what i want to find out from people living there is this a normal practise in PH

First off, you're pretty silly tio post this in a section reserved for romance. Except for some morbid reason you find beheading to be romantic.
How the hell can beheadings on roads be a normal occurrence in a major city in Nigeria?
Re: A Sad Experience by bigfather(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Bros , is this some kind of joke of fallacy ? undecided
Re: A Sad Experience by lancevader(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
Joke?
Re: A Sad Experience by richo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
wetin the okada man de look for dya mist sef? angry
Re: A Sad Experience by sistajay(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2008
lance_vader:

Joke?
I hope NOT, this is no laughin matter, its gross.
Re: A Sad Experience by lancevader(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2008
gross
Re: A Sad Experience by lucabrasi(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2008
@poster
dude dont jump to conclusions,while im not justifying or condoning the act,there must have been underlying reasons for them beheading the man as porthacourt isnot an extension of aro mental hospital or yaba pshycia
Re: A Sad Experience by obitobe: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
@texazzpete thanks for the insult i will not just say anything.
@the rest its true
Re: A Sad Experience by tpia: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: A Sad Experience by spikedcylinder: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2008
I don't believe this story. undecided
Re: A Sad Experience by chyk91(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmm,
Re: A Sad Experience by homosapien(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
you are not suppose to believe it.it just to let you known this kind of preposterous country we are living in
Re: A Sad Experience by manmustwac(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
@obitobe
you supposed to take picture with your camera phone then post it here as proof otherwise how do we know that your not making it up?

(1) (Reply)

“i Did Not Murder My Wife, We Only Quarrelled Over N40 Chop Money” / Fuel Tanker Killed Many,burnt Cars. / Photos : Owerri Man Locked Inside Cage For Stealing Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.