Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. (822 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by humnsikan: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
(1) COURAGEOUS: My, my, my; have you seen this movie before? I was really touched when the father went back to where Emily, his pretty little daughter, had asked him to dance with her while she was still alive and he refused. I hardly cry, but you needed to see the my emotions on that day. Have you seen the movie before? Where was you highest point in the movie? Infact, just share your thoughts on the movie.
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by tabletgirl: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fireproof (for troubled marriages)

Heaven is for real - real life story. You can watch the boy's interview on youtube

Flywheel

i think Flywheel, fireproof and courageous were produced by the same church. Sherwood or sherman baptist church or so. Great movies.
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by humnsikan: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
tabletgirl: Fireproof (for troubled marriages)

Heaven is for real - real life story. You can watch the boy's interview on youtube

Flywheel

i think Flywheel, fireproof and courageous were produced by the same church. Sherwood or sherman baptist church or so. Great movies.
Yeah, the three movies are just out of this world, especially fireproof. "how do I forgive someone who offends and offends and offends me again and again?". This was my highpoint in fireproof.
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by Kunleskey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Xtian movie..hmmm!
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by trojanjeremy: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
God is not dead! Great movie.. y'all should check it out
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by ammyluv2002(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
trojanjeremy: God is not dead! Great movie.. y'all should check it out
Yeah! Great great movie
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
humnsikan: (1) COURAGEOUS: My, my, my; have you seen this movie before? I was really touched when the father went back to where Emily, his pretty little daughter, had asked him to dance with her while she was still alive and he refused. I hardly cry, but you needed to see the my emotions on that day. Have you seen the movie before? Where was you highest point in the movie? Infact, just share your thoughts on the movie.
I saw this movie not too long ago.. I must say it's one of the best movies I have seen... totally touching and message-filled.. I loved the oath thing those fathers did.
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by debosola(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm in love with a church girl
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by liztemi(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Facing the gaint also produced by sherwood and a good man is hard to find
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by Ladygunner(f): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2014
The Encounter.......Its Mind Blowing.....
Re: A Thread For Christian Hollywood Movies. by Vivly(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
A walk to remember
Preacher's Kid

(1) (Reply)

. / 15 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Miss ISSUES Premiere By Ruth Dulac / Lovers Of Colors International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.