Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Post Your Fav Verse Of The Glorious Quran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Post Your Fav Verse Of The Glorious Quran (817 Views)

Seven Reasons To Read The Glorious Quran / A Leadership Seminar In One Verse of the Quran by Tbaba1234 / Women Mode Of Dressing According To The Glorious Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Fav Verse Of The Glorious Quran by XketchDesigns(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Salam alaikum ya my muslim brothers and sisters.
I like us to share what our favourite verse of the Glorious Qur'an is. It's simple what wee need do. Here's what to do.

1. screen grab the verse and post on this thread.
2. Tell us why it's your favourite
3. Tag other people.

I'll l go first.

The first is from suratul Qaf. It's gets me every time I read it, it's a reminder of how mighty Allah azawajal is and how He is able to anything. All he has to do is say "BE" and it is.

The second, is also a reminder for those who refuse to follow and claim to be "ignorant" of Allah (swt).

Tag. Mukina2 jarus Maclatunji deols tbaba1234 hadizadeezy

(1) (Reply)

5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World / Stop Deceiving Yourself / The Crescent Of The New Moon Has Been Sighted In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.